Speculative chart for Andreas Lubitz

Hephaistos

No no i was wrong lubitz have no Virgo asc.

it was a taurus asc. pluto was on the mc in capricorn. trine asc.

can give rodden rating a.

was from a post from a family member in a german community that was no longer available of cause from shitstorms and like this. cant remember the exact time but was around 14° taurus. The Saggitarius stellium in 8.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

The last 2 posts by Hephaistos are of no value to this thread and the 120% chart distorts the page. I ask that they be removed and if they are this post can be removed also.

Thank you.

Hephaistos

but here the not longer "speculative" chart of A. Lubitz. @ Unique If my Posts have a " Value" for You is not my Problem its Yours. Speculative Charts in A Speculative thread was not Off Topic.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Please provide data and proof of the source - link to post of family member or link to stated source such as Astrodienst. A chart without data is meaningless as it could be for any date or time or place.

And reduce the size of the image you have posted or I will contact admin to have it removed.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hephaistos

nice article Jupiter.

This natal chart has a really strong Saturnine, Plutonian, and Uranian flavor. Additionally, Germany is a strongly Saturnine culture.
I would say that the overwhelming Saturn complex (from family and culture), would have pretty much obliterated a healthy connection to authentic Scorpio. It is likely it was sublimated into his running discipline and capacity for long flights, both in jet aircraft and gliders
exactly my Opinion and from what i talking about. insofar totally agree with the following also:)

But it also raises important questions about our own biases and projections .
Eespecially when we use public figures.
How often do our interpretations say more about us
than about the person whose chart we are reading?.......'

german culture is not what they show outside, retards, stubborn and blind, maybe i'm scum for you but i'm no liar. they make the people sick and very few of this people goes to public and/or with a tragedy. For now this country is splittet more than ever before. it seems a Sat/Ur vs. Sat/Pl ~ Conflict on social level, lubitz +149 is a Victim of this. Also Psychic diseases are very very Stigmatised in Germany.

Last edited: