chart analysis

loveastro

Hello, Can anyone please please anayse my chart and tell me will I have any chances of accident in my chart? If yes den when (approx0

cspencer

Banned
Hello, Can anyone please please anayse my chart and tell me will I have any chances of accident in my chart?

Birth charts don't answer that kind of question.

Of course they do. Look at Sun's position in relation to the Benefics and Malefics, then their relationship to the 6th Place.

Saturn joys in the 12th Place and is assembled with Venus in opposition to the 6th Place.

And then there's Moon opposition Sun.

how to predict this?

Look at the solar returns for those profection charts in which the 6th Place or 10th Place (holding Sun) are activated.

And also please tell me about my future financial condition.

You need to find out if retrograde Mars actually perfects the square with Jupiter.

If it does, then you'll only get totally wiped out once. If not, then you can expect to be nearly financially destroyed on several occasions over the course of your life, but not completely bankrupted.

loveastro

Of course they do. Look at Sun's position in relation to the Benefics and Malefics, then their relationship to the 6th Place.

Saturn joys in the 12th Place and is assembled with Venus in opposition to the 6th Place.

And then there's Moon opposition Sun.

Look at the solar returns for those profection charts in which the 6th Place or 10th Place (holding Sun) are activated.

You need to find out if retrograde Mars actually perfects the square with Jupiter.

If it does, then you'll only get totally wiped out once. If not, then you can expect to be nearly financially destroyed on several occasions over the course of your life, but not completely bankrupted.

sorry I didn't get you. explain plz.