Do you always feel like your asc and sun?

Bradders

I still feel the effects of my pisces rising and Capricorn sun often, I can see both are leading me further to a life of detachment, as I am getting 4 degrees from progressing into a Aquarius sun, my ascendent however has long progressed into Aries at 26 degrees, but I haven't felt the effects that often.

Perhaps when I was younger I did have a ferocity about me, and recently I'm falling into a slow life of meditation, go with the flowy-ness after many years of a enlightening upbringing.

As I enter a state of transformation as I grow older, slowly passing fears, regrets, traumatic instants, learning more about life and emotions, I wonder, isn't the Asc feeling always present? I've always somehow felt like a Pisces admittedly. I've never been career oriented. I've never even shone as a Capricorn I feel.

Would anyone like to cater? Do we really evolve into the next signs?

Rebel Uranian

I definitely don't think progressions are accurate to be used in place of natal charts or more people would actually do it. I don't think we're our signs either and base everything off planets (when I do or think of astrology at all).

Moog

Would anyone like to cater? Do we really evolve into the next signs?

I use the Indian dasha system to track personal 'evolution'. Although that's probably a misleading thing to say, it's more of a fruition of karmic potentials.

I don't really see people getting a new sun sign, but I do see an emphasis on certain parts of their natal astrology, according to the dasha timetable.

The good(?) news is that the static chart does not describe who and what you are and will experience until you die. If you're having a ****** time now, you may be in line for a better time soon, or at least a different kind of ****** time. A change is as good as a rest, they say.

Bradders

Well, it's not that. I kinda just read up progressions as a progressive change in your life in terms of events and circumstances and well, you're bound to change and adapt aren't you?

I mean, I imagine it'll be pretty **** stupid to sit there with a problem right? You're gonna adapt right?

gen6k

hey.

i think progressions are more of a modulation.

it could manifest in like diet changes, skin tone changes, hobby changes, as well as drive changes.

they wouldnt change your basic nature.

im currently in a gemini sun progression conjunt jupiter, but it doesnt mean that everyone would be more exuberant. its correlated against your sun sign so how jupiter and gemini effects the chart is the outcome.

for example a taurus is possible to become more lazy instead of more exuberant, but also more exuberant with a conjunt jupiter. as well as more information-based.

its kinda like you know when people actually look better when they are older? well its possible for progressions to account for some of that morphic change.

Bradders

Well, if a sun sign changes its drive which is really all it is aswell as personality imo, then it wouldn't be much of the last sign would it?

I mean, I always thought of a Capricorn becoming more 'for the people' oriented and stuff.

Shining_star

Hm... I feel more my Moon in Leo, I dont know why...

I have my asc in Gemini and my Sun is in Saggitarius

Ill say I feel more my Sun and my Moon...

Greetings :cool:

FarEastUranus

I have Virgo sun Virgo ascendent Capricorn Moon.

I can't feel any of that. :devil: I do sense the quick-witted Mercury, but not the rest of the Virgo descriptions. Capricorn is also a bit... stoic. I'm more air-based, playful, with a good dose of intuition also (water). The earth part, I'm not so in touch with, although I do feel grounded in my physicality.

So how does astrology work?

Btw, I do think that Saturn transits work with uncanny accuracy, but in my experience, the houses and signs do not work.