Nearly 40 and still not married

bluebell

I have only recently heard about the Verdic Astrology and how accurate it is, Can someone please tell me if its written in my chart if I am destined to Marry or will I remain single ???

May 28 1972 london :gemini::love:

Last edited:

Virinchi

need exact time also, though i won't be promising an early prediction, others can have a look at your chart, significators and sublords for better prediction

Bir Singh Khari

Your moon chart showes that your house of marriage and its lord with the significator jupiter are in affliction.Result of which is this big delay in marriage.

Re: can anyone tell me how you cast daily horoscopes?

I have been wondering for months how they do that and woruld like to try it on my friends thanks and happy new year.

bluebell

Thank you for your reply Bir Singh Khari.

When you say a "big Delay" do you see how much later in life this will happen? Also does this delay mean there I wont have children?

Bir Singh Khari

Already you have wait a lot so no more waitings, at any time your pain of being single can vanish .
Regarding progeny no much affliction is there so you can hope for the best.

bluebell

Bir Singh Khari, you have made my day!

It was very good of you to take the time and look into this for me, thanks once again

:happy:

Virinchi

Hi bluebell
you are born in leo asc, scorpio moon sign
you are running through venus mahadasa since 1996
saturn antardasa during 2009-12 will give thoughts towards marriage but no positive results
if you try harder you may get married during end of 2010 or early 2011 but it wont be satisfactory affair

however mercury's antardasa from march 2012 is favourable than saturn
if it doesnt happen in 2012, then you may actually chose to remain single forever

also i see you have Rx jup in 5th and Rx venus in 11th, making you fail all attempts in love
ketu in 12th is making u spiritual and philosophical as age grows

i see you becoming a writer or a preacher between 2016-2032 during which sun and moon mahadasas operate giving you fame and comforts

twist in the tale will be a surprising relation which may not be a marriage during 2016-2022

bluebell

Thank you Virinchi,

Wow! How unlucky am I!

I must admit it has saddened me to hear that, as had not had a very happy upbringing so the thought of having my own family one day was important to me.

Thank you once again for taking the time to look into my chart.

Maybe I'll get it right in my next life :smile:[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

kareena

Dear All,
I have a similar query.
Just wondering when I will get married
Here are my details:
DOB 12th september 1970
time: 6 pm.
Hope this helps.
Thanking you all in advance.
:biggrin:

Kannan

Hi bluebell
ketu in 12th is making u spiritual and philosophical as age grows

Hi Virunchi

As per conventional house division Ketu is in 12, but as per KP it is in 11. Does it alter the situation . Since you normally read charts through KP I am raising this for clarification

Thanks

Kannan

Virinchi

i check both methods though i prefer normal bhava chakra where cusp is middle of house

KP's method of cusp being start of a house is only useful to find significators of that house

Mark

I'm not a Vedic, but I do think there is a little something more that should be said here. You say that you've had a rough upbringing and so want the chance to start a family of your own. I don't know you, but I've known a number of others in the same boat. The human tendency in that situation is to irrationally cling onto the idea of your own family. This will be an irrational clinging in the teen years and later turn into an obsession before it finally subsides on its own. If you wait for it to subside on its own, you will likely be old and wrinkled before you get to start a decent family. The worst part is that you actually can start a family before this point. You should not start a family until you have completely changed yourself.

You must dismiss all that you ever thought you knew about families and how family members act with one another. You must clean yourself. Purge your mind, body, and soul. When you are cleaned and empty, the Truth will become self-evident. Then you will see how you should act. If you try to start a family before you do this, you will likely torture that family with all the same problems inflicted on you. Promising yourself that you'll be different than they were just isn't good enough. You must purge yourself of all of those influences put upon you by your family. Clean yourself, see clearly, decide what should be from a right state of mind, and then you will be able to know how to start that wonderful family. If you don't purge these things from yourself through meditation and contemplation, you will destroy the family that you want. When you are ready to support that family rightly, it will come to you easily. Don't worry about the planets and stars. They will be fine. Work to become what you should be and you will gain a chance at what you want.

I just noticed how old this thread is. Hopefully someone who needs it will read it. :tongue:

Last edited:

Tanne

I AM NOT USING VEDIC ASTROLOGY

Marriage is not denied to you in your natal chart. There is an opportunity to meet a marriage partner when you are 41. There is also potential for children - at least 2.

bluebell

Hi Mark and tanne,

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to add to this thread, apologies for late reply but I will take on board what you both have said

Thanks
BB :smile:

Ryan Kurczak

Has anyone advised a yagya, mantra, or any other kind of remedial measure?

Prayer and devotion to your chosen aspect of the divine can also go a long way.

Fate is just the accumulation of your past freewill. Changing your current thoughts, actions, etc create a new path.

bluebell

Hi Ryan,

Forgive me for sounding silly but I havent heard of yagya, or understand what is meant by any other kind of remedial measure? Can you please explain further.

I do believe (and to quote you) that "Prayer and devotion to your chosen aspect of the divine can also go a long way. "

Hope to hear from you soon

Bluebell

Ryan Kurczak

Hi Bluebell:

A yagya is a spiritual ceremony or ritual that is a means to pacify a planetary time period, or energy, for positive results in life.

See: http://www.jyotish-yagya.com/

I often advise yagya's for my clients for difficult times or for special intentions.

A remedial measure is a practice or item that acts like a lightning rod, discharging the negative planetary forces, before they can transmit into the life situation. There are many and varied ways of doing this, but a thorough analysis of one's chart is best for precise ideas.