And a casual doff of the cap to y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunraku

Re: I'm here, now! Everything is going to be alright!

I do, yeah. California. And I'm Batman, so... y'know, nocturnal. :ninja:

I’m a diurnal creature. Says so in my chart. :whistling:

Hi nocturnal, nice to meet you. While you are a bat, I may be a bird, maybe a parrot I’m not quite sure.

Are you fond of fishes?

Sub- horizon - tends to lean towards privacy and introversion
L1 - ruler of the 1st house. L stands for lord or lady e.g. Jupiter is L for Pisces
Combust - When a planet is under 8 degrees each side of the sun
Dispositor - The ruler of a planet in a sign e.g. Mercury is the dispositor of any planet located in Gemini and Virgo.

Ah! Okay, good to know. Thanks for the knowledge-patch. :tongue:

I’m a diurnal creature. Says so in my chart. :whistling:

Hi nocturnal, nice to meet you. While you are a bat, I may be a bird, maybe a parrot I’m not quite sure.

Are you fond of fishes?

They can be pretty to look at, sure. Fresno has (or had, at least) an asian-inspired garden with a Koi pond. Absolutely gorgeous scenery there. The trees and everything were super-zen, even when I was a kid. That said, sharks are technically fish, too, and they eat faces... I quite enjoy my face. >_>

Last edited:

Bunraku

Sounds nice. When gardens build themselves around nature rather than trying to go against it, it has a natural majestic look to it.
I have never been in Fresno. What’s it like?

Sounds nice. When gardens build themselves around nature rather than trying to go against it, it has a natural majestic look to it.
I have never been in Fresno. What’s it like?

Putrid. LOL! Naw, it's okay, but it's the sort of city you learn to navigate just to avoid the more dangerous areas. One of my sisters, Rima, got mugged while living there when I was like maybe ten or eleven. Was leaving work at Domino's Pizza and a dude walked right up behind her, put a gun to her spine and told her to cough up the change. She was fine, but the ordeal scared the crapes outta her. I much prefer the mountains for home. That's where I'm at now. Was living in Stockton for a few years before this, and it was a pretty rough ride, although I thankfully never got into any real trouble with the locals out that way.

Bunraku

Putrid. LOL! Naw, it's okay, but it's the sort of city you learn to navigate just to avoid the more dangerous areas. One of my sisters, Rima, got mugged while living there when I was like maybe ten or eleven. Was leaving work at Domino's Pizza and a dude walked right up behind her, put a gun to her spine and told her to cough up the change. She was fine, but the ordeal scared the crapes outta her. I much prefer the mountains for home. That's where I'm at now. Was living in Stockton for a few years before this, and it was a pretty rough ride, although I thankfully never got into any real trouble with the locals out that way.

If you stay at home often, as the chart suggests, then surely the chances of trouble would be less :happy:. Perhaps your chart acts as a protector.

Have you seen bears near the mountain?

Bunraku

Also, team mystic, valor or instinct?

conspiracy theorist

LOL! C'mon, man, be nice to the dude! :biggrin:

You really should do that novel you were talking about in the other thread. With your angular Mercury and Moon in Virgo (combust the Sun but they both have good dignity) I would imagine that you are sitting on a treasure trove of writing ability.

Also, team mystic, valor or instinct?

Instinct, all the way! Unfortunately, I use Windows 10 phones, so as much as I wanna play that game, Nintendo ain't gonna give the makers of Xbox their Golden Goose without dang good reason.

You really should do that novel you were talking about in the other thread. With your angular Mercury and Moon in Virgo (combust the Sun but they both have good dignity) I would imagine that you are sitting on a treasure trove of writing ability.

Dude, you have no idea... Want a sampler? I've written a few throw-aways that didn't make the cut.

Bunraku

Instinct, all the way! Unfortunately, I use Windows 10 phones, so as much as I wanna play that game, Nintendo ain't gonna give the makers of Xbox their Golden Goose without dang good reason.

YES!
INSTINCT REPRESENT

I wanted a windows phone, because of their sleek and sexy interface, but there’s never any apps for there and it seems kind of lonely to use, so I just stick with the mainstream ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.