Alright, Anyone want to give it a go?

claycassden

I'm pretty new at Astrology but I've been obsessing for the past week. Literately eyes bleeding researching because I'm insane like that. I learned loads of the small things and now I am finally starting to get the big picture just like you all said I would! And it seems very accurate but I'm still not positive if my interpretation is right as I am not sure of ALL of the variables.

But anyway, wondering what others' takes on my chart will be like and being a Libra ASC I would like my overall view on my chart to be balanced out via other points of view :D

astro_2at_01_dennis.73335.5966.gif

claycassden

Thanks for the links. I'm diving in right now and I'm kind of torn here.

Is my chart indicative of a Bucket? or a Bowl? Chiron and the Mean Node are the only ones not in the "bowl" so is it even a bowl? I'm guessing its a Bucket but all the Bucket examples don't have Nodes or Chiron so I'm not sure?? And it says Planets, so should I not even look to Chiron or the Node when judging if its a Bowl/Bucket/Bundle?

If thats the case then I have a Bundle. (all 10 planets within 1/3 of the chart) and I have the 10 planets within 1/3rd So I'm pretty positive I have the rare Bundle. Looks like I need to team up with people ASAP if I ever hope to get anything done haha. this makes total sense.

Hmmm is my Saturn really unaspected tho? doesn't it make a Quintile with Jupiter?

Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
:smile:
Thanks for the links. I'm diving in right now and I'm kind of torn here.

Is my chart indicative of a Bucket? or a Bowl? Chiron and the Mean Node are the only ones not in the "bowl" so is it even a bowl? I'm guessing its a Bucket but all the Bucket examples don't have Nodes or Chiron so I'm not sure?? And it says Planets, so should I not even look to Chiron or the Node when judging if its a Bowl/Bucket/Bundle?

If thats the case then I have a Bundle. (all 10 planets within 1/3 of the chart) and I have the 10 planets within 1/3rd So I'm pretty positive I have the rare Bundle. Looks like I need to team up with people ASAP if I ever hope to get anything done haha. this makes total sense.

Hmmm is my Saturn really unaspected tho? doesn't it make a Quintile with Jupiter?

Thanks for the reply!
quintiles are considered very minor aspects and are discounted when looking at aspects, it needs to be a 'major aspect' which yours does not have. Your chart has disappeared, so you need to repost properly

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

what members like to see in a thread – help forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25930

claycassden

Yeah, i've attached my chart before, just didn't in this thread for some reason :biggrin:

Thanks for clearing that up but I've read other theories on Quintiles actually being more important than thought prior. There was a thread on here about it somewhere. Guess that's just a minority of opinion though if the majority is that they are discountable.

I seem to be at a cross roads in my path right now. I've recently quit my slave wage job after blowing up in anger over the incompetency of my coworkers/management and disrespectful customers. I've actually grown out of ALL of my former friends.

Being I just don't like hanging out with my old friends anymore. It's draining instead of charging me up. I fear I used to just use my former friends as an Ego booster at times and weren't even viewing them as Friends even though I thought I was. It seems like I've evolved and they haven't basically. So thus I feel I have no friends anymore even though I do, I just can't stand them.

Granted most I made when I was in a party lifestyle and I've just grown tired of it. I'm ready to be serious and build. I dealt with depression HARD from 20-23 due to some freak nerve damage I suddenly felt. It was burning sensation in my insides and it felt like my insides curled up and died. It was so scary. I spent the next 2 years traveling from doctor to doctor and lost about 2-3 grand in the process. Never received anything that helped. Finally went to see my uncle who was a doctor and he suggest I had a pinched nerve possibly but couldn't tell from tests. So I was just told to live with it. I gained so much weight and became a heavy drinker in which I've had NUMEROUS self inflicted injuries, blackouts, hospital bills. I am 25 now. I don't drink hardly at all anymore. But before I quit my job I started to fall back into anger and almost broke my arm slamming it against things because of stress from the job. Turned out to only be a bone bruise/inflammation/swelling. I have anger issues obviously.

I'm emotionally out of control, serious commitment issues possibly stemming from how much of a sleazeball my father is and his continuous cheating on my mother as a child. Nowadays I'm actually my fathers' father IMO. I'm the voice of reason.

I also have social anxiety some what. It was really bad a couple years ago, and after working my last job in which I had to deal with people a lot I got sort of better via being thrown into it. But I still feel on edge in public.

I'm very judgmental. Very vain. Take lots of things personally which I shouldn't. And I'm afraid I ran away from the girl I loved in California because of again... my absolute sheer terror of commitment. Now I'm sitting in Florida (my hometown) surrounded by culture and people in which I can't relate.

I know I want to relocate out of Florida (i'm sorry, this state is insane.) I'm a creatively charged individual. I compose music, draw, edit film, write lyrics etc. If I am not creating things that I can express in I feel horrible. Or maybe not even creating but contributing thoughts/debate/words I feel charged. I need to be heard in essence. Or else I feel useless.

I have the gift of the eye. Awareness. Which is why I excel at Photography/Cinematography. I see beauty in the smallest of things. I know this is what would make me happiest in life. I just don't know how to go about doing it with such little money. I'm not a money maker as you can see with my unaspected Saturn in the 2nd House. So thus I feel I need the right environment so I can get assistance from others who can see my talent/potential and give me a shot. So basically I want to relocate somewhere in which I can meet like minded people. Hollywood does not seem wise.

I was thinking possibly Austin, TX?

Last edited:

claycassden

*sigh* i attached my chart but i guess due to my long post it took it out of my attachments. here it is.

EDIT: also I just noticed the Green line (underneath the blue and red lines which represent what btw?) connecting Saturn with two other planets

Attachments

• dccastrotrans.jpg
    dccastrotrans.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
*sigh* i attached my chart but i guess due to my long post it took it out of my attachments. here it is.

EDIT: also I just noticed the Green line (underneath the blue and red lines which represent what btw?) connecting Saturn with two other planets
yeh, there are very weak semi sextiles, again no included when looking at unaspected planets. nice try though:cool:

also having looked again, it is a 'bundle' chart rather than bowl...

bundle chart
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/bundle.htm
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
http://www.astrococktail.com/planetaryorderIII.html

I have the gift of the eye. Awareness. Which is why I excel at Photography/Cinematography. I see beauty in the smallest of things. I know this is what would make me happiest in life. I just don't know how to go about doing it with such little money. I'm not a money maker as you can see with my unaspected Saturn in the 2nd House. So thus I feel I need the right environment so I can get assistance from others who can see my talent/potential and give me a shot. So basically I want to relocate somewhere in which I can meet like minded people. Hollywood does not seem wise.
I would have thought LA/hollywood would be the ideal place to develop any skills. Why Austin?:whistling:

I notice T Pluto has just gone over your natal neptune, whilst this is a generational matter, it is usually a time when we question, religious, spiritual beliefs. I actally read the Bible from cover to cover for the first time and engaged a local priest to discuss matters.

your creativity can be seen by jupiter conj 5th house cusp AND its a singleton. If you are going to move do it before T Saturn gets to your Asc and when it does life may well slow down with frustrations and limitations. May not be too bad though as it will also trine natal jupiter, putting structure and hard work into something solid to build a future. :biggrin:

with your pluto conj mars you really should do some kinda sports or martial arts, as it can attract violence and of course 'give it out'

Same time T Saturn trines natal jupiter it will make a square to sun/venus so financial shortages quite possible, a relationship/friendship could end to. Plus you could feel held back by authority figures, father or all of the above.

Last edited:

claycassden

Isn't my T Saturn actually in the ASC right now? or past it? Not sure.

You're right about my need for sports/martial arts. I need to get back into basketball (just bought a new ball and played not too long ago but I have no friends who enjoy playing who live around me, just friends out of state.) It's not necessarily the violence I need, it's just the showing of power that I possess and respect that comes with it (via doing good in basketball against others) so I don't feel so helpless/useless.

I figured Austin over LA because of my personality honestly. Austin is more community based. friendlier to independent film. Cheaper cost wise to live etc. (I've only got about 4k to my name)

I've actually lived in San Diego before, lived out of my car for a month and stayed in Hostels to get showers before I met some cool people who let me rent out a room. I'm a very self reliant individual. I can put myself to the strongest of limits and people are often shocked how I can do such. Sometimes I feel invincible. I know it to be insane to think but its just my inner will power/fire.

And I really do love California. Its just I figure I'd have way better of a chance to get started in a city less crowded like LA. I'd have countless competition. I feel my work would garner more attention/respect/exposure in a city like say Austin.

Last edited:

claycassden

Thanks! great news then :)

the Ephemeris looked quite daunting at first but I figured it out haha

also, what's the character's name in your avy? I know it I just can't think of it