cardinal t cross- need some outside perspective

j_marie_89

birth chart
http://oi56.tinypic.com/mn2ql3.jpg

aspects
http://www.configurationhunter.com/...on=1&ceres=1&juno=1&pallas=1&vesta=1&pholus=1

the more I learn about astrology and read my chart, the more questions I have.
My natal Sun, Mars, and Juno in Libra, in the 9th house square my Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and Chiron in Capricorn in the 1st house; opposing Jupiter, Pholus, Ceres in Cancer, the 7th house. Pallas is opposite the Sun and Mars in my 4th house, ruled by Aries. Venus is in Scorpio in the 11th house and Mercury is in Virgo in the 9th house. Jupiter trines Pluto @ the midheaven.
A little bit about me-
I am 21 years old. At the age of 15 I was hospitalized for an eating disorder, recovered rapidly, then suffered from a drug addiction from the age of 16 to 20.
Since Saturn entered Libra this year my life has been given an enormous forward push in the right direction. I resolved my drug problem almost spontaneously. I am getting A's in nursing school and plan to become a psychiatric nurse practitioner. I hope to join the peace corp and travel extensively.
When I was 19 I was devastated by a breakup with a man whose Venus in Cancer squares my Sun and Mars and opposes my Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. His moon trines my Pluto in 10th and Jupiter, ceres in 7th. I have not gotten involved with any men since my ex left almost a year and a half ago. I have been in contact with him recently, and I waver between the hope that we are meant to be together and the love of my freedom and possibilities of the future.
There is deep internal tension between me and my mother. (synastry- http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...smon=11&syr=2010&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=_ ) Her Venus in Libra conjuncts my Sun and Mars and squares my 1st house planets and 7th house Jupiter and Ceres. Her sun in Scorpio conjuncts my Pluto. My mother's mother was an alcoholic (she also happened to be an Aries, rules of my 4th house) and passed away when she was only three, and at times I wonder if I have inherited her karmic challenges to work through. I have an older brother and younger sister, neither of whom carry such sobering aspects in their charts. My Sagittarius moon is @ 28 degrees in the 12th house. i know that this is usually read as a 1st house moon but I have all the fear of vulnerability and abandonment associated with the 12th house moon.

I have many doubts about myself and the future. I question my role within the family, which has always felt like a place where I am unappreciated, unsupported, limited, and misunderstood.
I am grateful of the challenges I have experienced so far in my life; I feel they have immeasurably raised my self-awareness. I began studying astrology the end of this past summer and it has jump started the process of my spiritual growth and confirmed my feelings that there is a purpose to the madness. But the more I work on myself and breaking free of my self-imposed restraints, the more lonely I feel. I'm afraid my intimate understanding of self transformation and my need to study, travel, and discover higher knowledge means I will be alone forever.
I also fear that the worst is not over yet and I am going to have to suffer through even more depressions and addictions or other dark places, or that I only think that I have changed when really I am just as misguided, confused and impulsive as always.

Can someone please take a look at my chart and give me some insight?

Last edited: