Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

juicey J.

Banned
Re: So it's been confirmed: Lady Gaga is a Sagittarius Rising!

Neptune trine the mc fits her better then a tight square from the mc to uranus? Sorry you lost me. Also, yes mars trine the mc would help to give ambition and drive but wouldn't make person overly aggressive as this would be the square and hello a fire rising along with uranus rising with a square from the mc and an aries sun would more then make for an aggressive person. Also, she is quite vocal about her opinions regarding social issues such as gay rights which, much fits a Sag rising, although the aries sun might also help in this department. Here is another sag rising notorious for speaking his mind on imporant matters, perhaps you've heard of him. http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Chomsky%2C_Avram_Noam
Also, her sun in square to a mars conjunct neptune is enough to correlate with drug problems and uranus in square to the mc correlates with rebellion which, is what drug use is also often connected with.

Hey I'm willling to accept a Scorpio rising since she seems to have some scorpio traits and some of her songs scream Scorpio (even though a moon is almost enough to have this affect) but a 10:20 plus chart not 10:00 pm.

Last edited:

RayAustin

Also, she is quite vocal about her opinions regarding social issues such as gay rights which
Many don't feel she is sincere, I wouldn't say this is a genuine quality as it is more of a marketing image quality. Moreso my point which I think others have touched on here is the error in the assumption of a media star's public image being genuine qualities that should be reflected in the natal chart, since we don't know what is really true about their person or not. It's best to examine them pre-fame too to get a more objective answer, in my eyes; yet at the same time, people evolve and change. It's tricky speculation.

Hey I'm willling to accept a Scorpio rising since she seems to have some scorpio traits and some of her songs scream Scorpio (even though a moon is almost enough to have this affect) but a 10:20 plus chart not 10:00 pm.
10PM isn't the point, Scorpio rising is moreso the point.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned

Of course many people don't think she is geniune she has a sun in tight square to neptune doesn't she? It still stands she is outspoken about her opinons which, is often connected to Sag rising, although sun in Aries is also a correlating factor. Oh the time is most certainly the issue as it effects the orb at which, uranus squares the mc which, I'm sorry fits all too well.

RayAustin

Haha .. there is nothing to be sorry for. You haven't even explained this aspect, saying "I'm sorry it works" is in no way a valid argument.

natasa

Ray, I am chasing you around the Forum...
I posted a horary chart (``Will he propose around christmas``)...
Be so kind (for one more time)

Moderators, sorry to be out of subject

RayAustin

Of course many people don't think she is geniune she has a sun in tight square to neptune doesn't she? It still stands she is outspoken about her opinons which, is often connected to Sag rising, although sun in Aries is also a correlating factor. Oh the time is most certainly the issue as it effects the orb at which, uranus squares the mc which, I'm sorry fits all too well.

You shouldn't assume me saying Scorpio is the point not the time means I don't believe in the accuracy of the birth time. The point was, her looks are more watery and dark, I don't see Sagittarius. Her looks are recessive, watery, naturally round. She looks like a short scorpio woman; she also has that first house Pluto je ne sais quois of looks being deceiving in your power.

Another argument for a first house moon in Scorpio is her mothering image. She calls her fans "little monsters", playing the matriarchal archetype; exactly something you'd expect to see with a first house (image) moon in a woman's chart. A first house planet is the native displaying that archetype in their image, somehow. Another interesting thing is, I'm sure she shares having a first house moon with Madonna, who also is recognized as a matriarchal archetype.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned

The mc/uranus thing fits because it fits with her having a highly unique public image (those weird vids, those crazy outfits and makeup). I think we both know enough about astrology for me not to have to expain that. Also, yes the moon near the rising might well fit, in fact I orginally thought she was Cancer rising.

07.Re

Has anyone considered that LG may act the way she does, not due to natal aspects, but due to progressions?

juicey J.

Banned

Has anyone considered that LG may act the way she does, not due to natal aspects, but due to progressions?

Point taken. However she even said from early youth she was a showoff who would do just about anything for attention. Still your point is plausible and worth consideration.

RayAustin

The mc/uranus thing fits because it fits with her having a highly unique public image (those weird vids, those crazy outfits and makeup).
Highly unique? :lol: Even if she was, Neptune is associated with uniqueness and eccentricity too which I feel to be in a deeper visual sense than Uranus; she is whimsical like Neptune.

Last edited:

07.Re

Point taken. However she even said from early youth she was a showoff who would do just about anything for attention. Still your point is plausible and worth consideration.

Thats not how her first manager remembers her:

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/l...0/former-manager-lady-gaga-was-painfully-shy/

Before she was a Grammy winning, meat dress-wearing megastar, Lady Gaga was just a reserved teenager trying to work up the nerve to perform.

So says her first manager, Bob Leone, who first met Gaga at an open mic night when she was 13 or 14 years old.

"She was painfully shy – very different from who she is now," Leone tells PEOPLE. "She came to the open mics with her mother twice before she built up the courage to go onstage."

RayAustin

Yes, but celebrities these days especially speak in filters. Everything they say is said to promote them. I know about the business.. you can't take everything for face value.

juicey J.

Banned
I don't think she was lying nor do I have reason to believe she has reason for lying. Why you would even think that, just because it doesn't jive with your point of view about her chart? Well then your trying to force the astrology on the reality instead of letting the reality teach you the astrology.

0.7 RE, HELLO, people are multi faceted and full of contridictions a person can easily be painfully shy around people they hardly know and be a total showoff in front of people they know (have grown more comfortable with), also performers can appear to be really subdued in person but on stage its a different story. Also, her saturn conjunct the rising square to jupiter in the 4th would fit with her being shy at first in person but then later revealed to be a showoff, and would fit with her being a show off in front of the family now wouldn't it?

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Also, a Cancer rising or moon near the rising (which, can help to make a person appear cancer like) in my observation are quite shy around new people and/or situtations but in front of people they know or even situations they've grown accustom to they can be quite the showoffs (especially if they have any fire influence in their angles or planets inwards from saturn). Cancer needs attention (for emotional reasons, leo needs it for a somewhat different reason) and often can't understand the concept of your attention being on something else, "You would rather pay attention to that show, then to me, you really don't love me do you?". Cancer (especially the underdeveloped and immature risings) can be notorious for guilt trips and manipulation like this.

RayAustin

Also, a Cancer rising or moon near the rising (which, can help to make a person appear cancer like) in my observation are quite shy around new people and/or situtations but in front of people they know or even situations they've grown accustom to they can be quite the showoffs (especially if they have any fire influence in their angles or planets inwards from saturn). Cancer needs attention (for emotional reasons, leo needs it for a somewhat different reason) and often can't understand the concept of your attention being on something else, "You would rather pay attention to that show, then to me, you really don't love me do you?". Cancer (especially the underdeveloped and immature risings) can be notorious for guilt trips and manipulation like this.

Lol, you are spot on at the end; I happen to be a Moon in Cancer trine ascendant. :smile:

juicey J.

Banned
Well in your case with the trine, you come up with all kinds of creative/inventive ways of getting said attention. In fact its probly so subtle people often don't realize what's going on.

Hey, like I said I'm willing to accept Gaga as a scorpio with the moon near the rising as I honestly assumed she was cancer rising.

RayAustin

I don't think she was lying nor do I have reason to believe she has reason for lying. Why you would even think that, just because it doesn't jive with your point of view about her chart? Well then your trying to force the astrology on the reality instead of letting the reality teach you the astrology.
JJ once again you're off the mark in the assumption of my motives. I didn't say she was lying, I was merely saying the truth that celebrities speak through filters to publicize their image. That's the entertainment business. To assume someone whose income relies on image always tells the truth about themselves is like assuming a contestant in a Miss America is really as wholesome as they pretend to be. People who want to stay in the media talk about controversial things or say/do things so people will like them and they can get more fans/attention.

juicey J.

Banned
True. However, I do think her outspokeness about gay rights is geniune, maybe the way she is doing it is in part to get attention, with the fire sun in square to mars its own exalted ruler and uranus in a 10 or less degree square to the mc.

Koitsumi

I have read some of your posts, RayAustin, you are a wise astrologer. I admire you. I don't know yet whether she is Pisces or Scorpio rising, but reading what you have posted, I think you are in the right. At least it's quite obvious she's a Water Ascendant. Thanks for your comments. Shouldn't we rectify the chart by house transits? Or whatever.

Flowergirl

With all her sex appeal etc you'd think she is a Scorpio. But when I look at her pics, she looks shy, emotionally stable, big eyes Pisces-ish or Taurus. She doesn't look like she has the warmth of Cancer who'd also fit the calm profile.

They say her birthday is March 28, 1986. Maybe her Aries sun is what gives her such self-esteem to do what she does and Pisces or Taurus rising her looks. She does look a bit dreamy and calm in a lot of pics. IMO

This is a tough one

Last edited: