Synastry- Another perspective

goddessnadiya

Hi Everyone.

I am posting a synastry chart here. This person and I have a mutual aspect of mars in each others first houses, not to mention the textbook moon/ sun oppositions. We met almost 3 years ago and, well, basically, the mutual moon square uranus won! It was unpredictable, painful, and for me, ultimately very transformative and led to huge changes in me. He has contacted me many times over the last 2 years since I ended it, most recently just a couple of days ago, but every communication starts positive and leads to pain.

So I am left now, staring at our charts, asking myself "what is the lesson for each of us?" "why couldn't it work?" and "Is there any chance this could ever work?"

I am hoping that a fresh pair of eyes could give me another perspective.

I am grateful

*N.

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 32

wilsontc

Staff member
lot of Uranus, to nadiya

nadiya,

You said:
goddessnadiya said:
the mutual moon square uranus won! It was unpredictable..."what is the lesson for each of us?"

It looks to me like there are a lot of :uranus: (friends, also rebellion) connections, indicating you may rebel against each other and have a strong "friends" connection (close but not TOO close).

Friendlily,

Tim

starsgalore

Hi, a couple of things that stand out for me in this synastry chart is that his sun/moon/venus are all in your first house conjunct saturn. These aspects make a relationship very binding, and it sounds like he is trying to do just that. His sun in this position conjunct your saturn could make you feel as if you owe him something.

Saturn conjunct moon could make you very critical of him, very demanding of him and you could cause him to be depressed often. With venus here conjuncting saturn, this could cause you to not be very affectionate with him. He would be the emotional caretaker in the relationship. There would be some jealousy and likewise selfishness. You are probably just a stifle too stern with him, but although he feels the weight, he also feels that he needs the relationship in some way.

Pluto conjunct the IC is a karmic aspect and could cause him to be obsessed with you also. If he knows where you live he probably drives by your house late at night when he thinks you're sleeping just to see what you might be doing; dating someone else or otherwise.

I don't know what the real lesson here is but I know these aspects are very binding and you just have to keep trying to get away.

Last edited:

goddessnadiya

Re: lot of Uranus, to nadiya

wilsontc said:
nadiya,

You said:

It looks to me like there are a lot of :uranus: (friends, also rebellion) connections, indicating you may rebel against each other and have a strong "friends" connection (close but not TOO close).

Friendlily,

Tim

Thank you so much for your response. Its interesting, it is friends that sort of lead to the re-introduction for us in each others lives again and again perhaps, and yes, there has always been a distance. I never considered that as part uranus before. Thank you!