how to read a connection between two people (synastry)

Hello,
I was wondering, when looking for synastry readings how do you start/what do you look for? What do you find important, etc?
any tips welcome.
I leave two charts (mine and someone else), the ones that I am trying to read.

thank you in advance for any reading or advice!
r

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_aa.76129.22757.png
    astro_w2gw_aa.76129.22757.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 33
  • astro_w2gw_r.76025.17522.png
    astro_w2gw_r.76025.17522.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 30
  • graphic-2.png
    graphic-2.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

First you should analyse the two natals, what needs do they have emotionally, in relationships, what stressful aspects do they have to deal with?
Once done this, you can see how the two relate, do a synastry chart, see if the energies match, are there positive aspects between the personal planets, moon-venus-mars-sun, are there signs of an attraction that would last, do the positives out number the negatives, are there for example stressful aspects that are difficult to resolve in the relationship?
Finally, you could do a composite to have a snapshot of the relationship itself, which is an entity in itself and shows us how things might work out between the two.
Just a suggestion, the two chart formats you used for the natals are perfect, why not use it for the composite and synastry as well? The colourful chart you posted is completely illegible.
Give it a try.

ElenaJ,
thank you so much for the answer.
I just made it, I will look a bit further into it.

Regarding composite charts I had never looked into it, whole new area for me.
It is the first attachment of this post. At a first sight doesn't look so positive with so many squares and oppositions and so little supporting aspects.

The rest of the images belong to the synastry charts, which sounds way more positive but still contains a lot of negatives/disappointments.

I am trying to look into a connection with someone that was very intense and somehow felt fated. I could never understand the nature of the connection - was not necessary romantic or physical, but i could not define it yet. almost family like and very awakening/supportive? also very pulling together. But geography and other life circumstances pulled it apart quite some time ago but i have been feeling both of us would like to reunite when time and life permits but don't know in which terms, if it is a good idea, etc. would like to see if there is some information in the charts that relate to the my questions/observations.

So any further tip or personal experience in reading synastries/composites would be very much appreciated.
thank you in advance,
r

Attachments

• carte.png
    carte.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 30
  • horoscope-synastry-aspectarium1__radix_1-4-1993_14-30_p_4-6-1995_10-15.png
    horoscope-synastry-aspectarium1__radix_1-4-1993_14-30_p_4-6-1995_10-15.png
    60 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
also, as I had forgotten, the synastry:

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-1-4-1993_14-30_p_4-6-1995_10-15.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-1-4-1993_14-30_p_4-6-1995_10-15.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 27