Where are my silk long johns?

Csquared

I love my silk long johns that i cannot find. ive searched high and low....please help me read this chart!

Csquared

Sorry here is my chart:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_my_silk_long_johns_hr.18148.88032.png
    astro_w2gw_my_silk_long_johns_hr.18148.88032.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 32

Csquared

So this is what i can learn by myself so far.

The ascendant is Libra, ruled by venus.

2nd house cusp is scorpio ruled by pluto.

Pluto and venus are less than 30 degree apart - so the missing item is at home?

I think the 10th house is work and moon is there, but i don' t know what that means? :crying:

Can anyone please help?

Almohsin

Sorry here is my chart:

HI
First, look to the western side, if you do not find the missing, go to the east

Mid-upper areas; near fireplaces, chimneys, stoves and ovens;near warm dry places; sources of heat;near walls; near iron; EAST

IF THE ARTICLE IS INDOORS:

It can be in or near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.

if you do not find the missing

Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or case, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, a broom closet, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room.

Last edited: