Can you guess my rising sign?

renaen591

Lol…I really thought it would be easier.

I do have planets in Scorpio, but most people here have 8th and Scorp energy. It goes with the territory you know. And a real Scorp wouldn't be so obvious and put all those allusions in their name. They'd be lurking in the shadows without telling u they're hiding... :D

I am not giving u guys obvious hints. :lol:

Ignore the "hiding" and "deep" part…think about how you feel and how I express myself :D

Gemini or libra?
You have an airy feel

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Should I give a hint? Hints are so obvious!

Being suspenseful will force you to analyze patterns and behaviors, even if remote it can still come through.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Ok hint time, but not so obvious...

My playfulness is explained by the airy Gemini. But yet...it doesn't explain the brashness and energy. I give wise, sage advice, yet I easily switch to jokes and humor at a moment's notice.

:)

renaen591

If it's virgo, it's the crease in the chin and small chin, because I have that from virgo influence..
If its aquarius, I bet its virgo but if its aquarius, its the big curious yet serious eyes

Also you're very thin with fine features so I guess nervous energy, which would point to virgo

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Haha!! Wow, yea that really should've been easier.
So you have scorpio planets in the 12th and neptune in the first with sag rising?
Question out of left field here, are you mediumistic or very psychic?

I have extremely strong intuition that's usually accurate. I believe I have untapped psychic talent, but it is not something that has manifested yet. And due to other factors in my chart, I am unsure if I am even interested. I make the judgement comparing myself with people I know, who do talk to spirits and are professional psychics.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
If it's virgo, it's the crease in the chin and small chin, because I have that from virgo influence..
If its aquarius, I bet its virgo but if its aquarius, its the big curious yet serious eyes

This deduction was good. I missed the airy look in the eyes, typical of Aqua, and thought it look rather fish like.

renaen591

I have extremely strong intuition that's usually accurate. I believe I have untapped psychic talent, but it is not something that has manifested yet. And due to other factors in my chart, I am unsure if I am even interested. I make the judgement comparing myself with people I know, who do talk to spirits and are professional psychics.
That's really interesting :)

renaen591

This deduction was good. I missed the airy look in the eyes, typical of Aqua, and thought it look rather fish like.

I can definitely see why you'd say pisces, she has an ethereal kind of beauty and she does have tired fish like eyes that are sparkly.
Honestly if she didn't have the same kind of chin as mine, I don't think I'd have guessed it.