And a casual doff of the cap to y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of a certain member of this forum!

nHXz31e.png

... Is it... Is it me...? o_O

Nope! Guess again!

Oh, hell, I'm never any good at these guessing games... Last time I played 20 Questions, I kept guessing "temporal causality loop" and the answer was "cow". No idea where I was going with that response, but it seemed reasonable from the clues, at the time.

Oh, wait, is Trump on our forums now??

david starling

How do we find our inner-child in our chart?

Difficult question, since the entire Natal-chart IS that of a child. What makes us lose touch with our inner-child might be a better question. Not sure about that. Probably involves Saturn....something to think about!:cool:

Difficult question, since the entire Natal-chart IS that of a child. What makes us lose touch with our inner-child might be a better question. Not sure about that. Probably involves Saturn....something to think about!:cool:

Well, bear in mind that the effect measured by astrology is, in all likelihood, one of statistical synchronicity. What robs us of our "inner child" is less a matter of planetary influence and more a matter of cultural influence. For example, America's culture enforces strict adherence to "mature" conduct while simultaneously ignoring that very stricture. How else do you explain our presidential nominees (both old enough to know better) acting like f*ckin' children?

david starling

Well, bear in mind that the effect measured by astrology is, in all likelihood, one of statistical synchronicity. What robs us of our "inner child" is less a matter of planetary influence and more a matter of cultural influence. For example, America's culture enforces strict adherence to "mature" conduct while simultaneously ignoring that very stricture. How else do you explain our presidential nominees (both old enough to know better) acting like f*ckin' children?

Just imagine what they must have been like as children!:lol:

What do you think of a greek salad bath?

antm_salad_4.jpg

antm_salad_1.jpg

I think it's kinda sexy, if a bit unhygienic... I wonder how many dudes buy the resultant stews... Also, just curious, are you trying to get me thinking about ladies in salad-dressing to gauge my kink-response, or do you normally ask folks on here about their sexual appetites? LOL! I'm either flattered at the attention or intrigued by your appetite. :p

I was wondering how it looked on her

makeup13.jpg

I think she's got a cute enough face without the sequins. Honestly, I think they distract from her more than enhance what she's got. Is that you or someone you know, or are you trying to figure out my tastes?

EDIT: Well, pardon, you wouldn't be asking if you weren't trying to determine my tastes. The other questions still remain, however.

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
All, I have deleted posts referring to another member, and I am closing the thread in order to prevent further inappropriate conversation.

As a reminder, this forum is allowed to you provided that you respect the rights, privacy, and ability for others to post free from feeling attacked. This is not a dating site. Keep it in line or you will be banned.

Tamara

Status
Not open for further replies.