Am I Alright?

Moradiva

Doctor just informed me that my tests came back "abnormal" & will need further test next week. Will that test be Ok ...am I alright?

I am Moon in 4th about to conjunct debilitated & retrograde Mars but then luckily, will conjunct the North Node! My 6th house/health ruler is Jupiter, it's exalted in Cancer but in the 12th. However, just 8 degrees away from the Asc/me. I am trying to remain calm & positive. Can someone with medical horary knowledge please comment ...(perhaps Dr. Farr)]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_am_i_alright_hr.39220.16231.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_am_i_alright_hr.39220.16231.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

dr. farr

For me, the question is too vague: what do you mean by the term, "alright"?? Perfectlly healthy? Or "mostly, generally healthy"? Or "nothing to really worry about"? Or, "free from potentially serious disease"? I am not trying to be a "wise guy" in saying this, or trying to be picky about words-but simply am saying that, for me at least, the term is too vague.

Lord of the 6th whole sign house is in the 1st (whole sign house) in exaltation-that is a quite + indication; however, significator (1st house lord) Moon flows away from Jupiter, is nearing conjunction with Mars (inflammations, etc), is in the Fiery Road (more inflammatory indications), all of which are - indications. The Lot of Chronic Illness (ascendant+mars-saturn) falls @ 2 Gemini, in the 12th whole sign house, which is -; however querent significator Moon and 6th house significator Jupiter, both flow away from the Lot, which is +.
The chart suggests to me that the health is not perfect, that there could likely be some health problems, but that these are not likely to be extremely serious: but I cannot actually give a yes or no answer to the "alright?" question, since I do not specifically understand what you mean (ie what it means in your mind) by that term...

Moradiva

Hi, Dr. Farr

Thank you for looking at my chart. You are absolutely right, my question wasn't clear. I want to know if "What will be the out outcome? Will I be ok after treatment?"

What I have has been dormant since 2001 & it became active last year after I had surgery for something else. I suggested maybe surgery weakened my system? Dr said No but come back in 6 mos. I did & no changes. Again, come back in 6 mos, which was last month/Feb & it's still active. I'm very concerned bc if this does not get under control, it can potentially turn into cervical cancer.

I like that you've mentioned Moon & Jupiter (me & my health) are flowing away from Lot of Chronic Illness. Also, what about Moon's last aspect? It'll conjunct the North Node (Lucky Strike as you call it). That should be positive for me, no?

Last edited:

dr. farr

Yes it is +, and from the chart, now that you have explained your intent of your question, I would delineate the answer as "yes" (outcome will be +; will be ok after treatment)
Best wishes!

Moradiva

** UPDATE **

I had to wait 4 months for results & the doctor just gave me good news that I am "ok". However, I have to be re-examined every 4 months for a year with positive remarks before I am in the clear. I'd say this Horary played out as predicted!