which moon sign are you most compatible with?

peacelover

Which moon sign are you most compatible with?
and
Which sun/moon sign would be compatible with aquarius sun in 12th house, capricorn moon in 11th house, pisces rising?
Thanks everyone! can you answer the second question too :)

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Fire moons/ Libra moons though my ex gf was a Scorpio moon. My current GF of 3 years has a Sag moon/Scorpio sun with a Scorpio asc while I have a Leo moon/Cancer sun with a Taurus asc. Of course there is more to compatibility then moon signs though they are important.

As for the other question...I'm too new to astrology so I can't answer that. :sad:

peacelover

Fire moons/ Libra moons though my ex gf was a Scorpio moon. My current GF of 3 years has a Sag moon/Scorpio sun with a Scorpio asc while I have a Leo moon/Cancer sun with a Taurus asc. Of course there is more to compatibility then moon signs though they are important.

As for the other question...I'm too new to astrology so I can't answer that. :sad:

That's okay. :) thank you for answering. i've seen lot of libra moon/leo moon couples/friends. thanks for the input.

peacelover

Nppp easiest answer to give!! I ak not sure about house compatability though I never thought about that hmm but my moon is first and my husbands is third.

Wow, moon in first house leo is quite nice :)
iam just asking about my compatibility with house placement, because my sun is in "12th house" and in 12th house the person is different than other suns.

Last edited:

peacelover

Thanks? But dpesnt 12 house just hide or introvert the traits of your sun??

yeah i guess you're right. but i always thought that it might dissolve my sun's energies and make me different than others and thats why i think i wont be compatible with gemini or libra suns or 1st house suns....

Love2Know

yeah i guess you're right. but i always thought that it might dissolve my sun's energies and make me different than others and thats why i think i wont be compatible with gemini or libra suns or 1st house suns....
Maybe but I dont think do... I take it more at an internal level meaning the traits are still there, maybe expressed in a more subconcious or corky manner....

Feminine moon in aspect to uranus maybe? Idk

I have Leo moon in 11th house with an aqua stellium and Moon in aspect to Uranus,Jupiter,Pluto,Saturn,mercury & Venus...

So I'd say defo Air moons(Aqua the most ♥),and Sag & Aries moons and Taurean moons

Abby

I'm a leo moon, currently in a relationship with another leo moon. We love to talk about how awesome we are together:tongue:. Stroking our ego? (our composite ascendant was leo too)

I was married to a cancer moon, yowza.

I dated a pisces moon. He complimented my venus in pisces, but we were not compatible.

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm a leo moon, currently in a relationship with another leo moon. We love to talk about how awesome we are together:tongue:. Stroking our ego? (our composite ascendant was leo too)

I dated a pisces moon. He complimented my venus in pisces, but we were not compatible.

I once tired to date another Leo moon...ohman did that not work (For me, Hope it works out for you though :) ).

The worst one was my ex who had her moon in Scorpio which is funny since I've been in a 3 year relationship with a Scorpio-sun/asc/mars. :p

@Peacelover- Question: What type of people have you had compatibility with in the past? Like friends or past relationships. If you have their charts it might be a good place to start? (I really wanna help you :) )

Last edited:
I once tired to date another Leo moon...ohman did that not work (For me, Hope it works out for you though :) ).

The worst one was my ex who had her moon in Scorpio which is funny since I've been in a 3 year relationship with a Scorpio-sun/asc/mars. :p

@Peacelover- Question: What type of people have you been compatibly with in the past? Like friends or past relationships. If you have their charts it might be a good place to start? (I really wanna help you :) )

I agree with blaze. I done dated another Leo moon (a guy). Argh Leo moon men(the 1's I know) are huge frickin crybabies. Smh..

Tbh I noticed Leo moon is much better for a woman than a man BC tbh...

Even tho most of us Leo moon women flaunt Chanel and dominate our men, we can be generous, warm and giving wives. Were playful and good in bed too.

Whereas the unevolved men... Are huge crybabies with huge egos. Plus 2 Leo moons are the worst together I'm sorry and plus me having Aqua planets don't help at all.

Blaze

Account Closed
I agree with blaze. I done dated another Leo moon (a guy). Argh Leo moon men(the 1's I know) are huge frickin crybabies. Smh..

Even tho most of us Leo moon women flaunt Chanel and dominate our men, we can be generous, warm and giving wives. Were playful and good in bed too.

Whereas the unevolved men... Are huge crybabies with huge egos. Plus 2 Leo moons are the worst together I'm sorry and plus me having Aqua planets don't help at all.

....LOL, I'm a Leo moon guy. :p

But yea, I've meet some big whinny crybaby guys with Leo moon. I guess it all depends on where it's located in their chart. Mine is in the 5th house and is in Trine with my Aries mars (I can't stand whinny types).

Libralvr

As a Leo Moon person also but conj jupiter and pluto in 11th..... my hubby is sag moon sun sag merc sag in 7th ven scorp - we are an interesting match - I like him he is fun funny and intellectual at the same time - we leo moons like to have fun and my Lib sun/merc loves to be witty and somewhat intellectual - but I went with a cancer sun guy for a while and was completely out of step, he confused me. I will look up his moon he was out there.... lol:whistling:

Blaze

Account Closed
As a Leo Moon person also but conj jupiter and pluto in 11th..... my hubby is sag moon sun sag merc sag in 7th ven scorp - we are an interesting match - I like him he is fun funny and intellectual at the same time - we leo moons like to have fun and my Lib sun/merc loves to be witty and somewhat intellectual - but I went with a cancer sun guy for a while and was completely out of step, he confused me. I will look up his moon he was out there.... lol:whistling:

Hahaha, I agree with everything! especially the loving of fun part (What would life be without fun? Boring of course :) ).

My GF has a Sag moon and I swear we fit so well together. She's also got her Venus in Libra (Mine is in Gemini) so the chemistry between us is perfect.

Funny enough, I'm the only cancer-sun I know. The other four of my friends are my childhood leo buddy (His moon is in Aries), My two friends from high school (One is a Sag-sun, Gem moon, The other is a libra-sun, Aqua moon).

Love2Know

Lol at yowza.. what did you find about the cancer moon? My sun is cancer but still I find some with cancer moon emotionally confusing in a way.. such as they get tpuchy or upset with a reason I can see coming. Though, I can feel the tension.

Love2Know

Lol same thing when I dated a leo moon guy omg he went crazy. He would cry at my feet if I argued with him. I would be saying "please get up your embarrassing yourself!" I felt it was manpulative and too controlling. Freaky.