Is Pluto an astrological planet?

david starling

I have this conjunct ascendant. It makes me a super sex machine and my eyes can cause explosions that shake the fabric of time.

It's all true, believe me.

No way! If you can't see it without binoculars, it can't possibly even have a SLIGHT effect on your Chart!

In fact, NOTHING that you can't see with your own unaided vision can have ANY kind of effect on you in any way whatsoever! :wink:

Bunraku

What sort of influence? Do they affect one's basic nature? Is there some major behavioral shift when one of them falls out of orbit?

Of course. Satellites help us process information as it is relayed to us. For example: GPS, satellite TV, etc. :joyful:

As for major behavioral shift, yes, it means people are cut off access from data.

JUPITERASC

4097-ds.jpg

david starling

On January 1st, Pluto and Saturn, 1 degree apart and applying for exact conjunction, made a New Year's resolution to send a plague that would scare the bejeebers out of even the high and the mighty. :w00t:

david starling

Anarchy? Like the Wild West? Yeehaw, man, time to get my six shooter and ride with the bois.

"Your future's just as good as your draw, in Tombstone Territory."-{For you youngsters, it's a line from the theme-song of a t.v. Western, "Tombstone Territory", 1957-1960}

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

On Mar. 9th, 2008,

with Pluto
exactly
one degree
into Capricorn,
the financial meltdown
began
on Wall Street. :surprised:
Siriusly dwarf planetoid-maybe-it's-a-comet-pluto[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana] SPENDS EIGHT WEEKS ON ONE DEGREE :smile:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]requires TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT YEARS to orbit SUN
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]and
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]only moves TWO DEGREES A YEAR WHEN RETROGRADE[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
giphy.gif
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

david starling

Interesting about the approximately 8 weeks Pluto takes to move one degree: The (non-astrological) article in The Guardian, entitled "Three Weeks That Changed the World" that I read about the Meltdown, said there was an "eerie calm" during the two months preceding it! The calm before the storm....

Last edited:

david starling

The double-planet named for the Greco-Roman god of the Underworld is small in size, but its transits loom large when it comes to mundane events on a Global scale. This current pandemic is a case in point, a Saturn/Pluto conjunction to get it going, and there will be other Pluto-related events to come.

Last edited: