HELP! Sun Pluto Mars conjunction in Scorpio 3rd house

Scorpricorn

Can anyone here share any insight on how to control this energy. Normally I'm a patient person and kind. But when I get angry as I've been so often lately I feel like I have the potential of Destroying everyone and everything around me. I feel Like a villain. After taking one beating after the other for the last 12 years non stop I've about had it. Please help!

Osamenor

Staff member
What degrees of Scorpio are your Sun, Mars, and Pluto at?

If it's the late degrees, there are a couple of things in particular that would really be triggering that triple conjunction right now. Mars is currently at 27 Scorpio. If that's where your Mars is, give or take a few degrees, you're having a Mars return (and if your Mars is earlier in Scorpio, you just had a Mars return within the last month). Mars return revs up Mars. Feeling angrier and having a shorter fuse than usual is a normal reaction. You might get even more of that when the Moon either crosses your Mars or aspects it.

There's also a Pluto/Saturn conjunction at 21-22 degrees Capricorn right now. If any of your Scorpio planets are between 18 and 25 degrees Scorpio, that conjunction is sextiling them. And Jupiter just entered Capricorn, so if your placements are in early Scorpio, they would be getting sextiled by Jupiter. Any of that would add fuel to the fire of your Mars return, and those are slow moving planets. When they touch something of yours, they keep touching it for a year or longer.

Since you said "one beating after another for the last twelve years," I strongly suspect Jupiter has a hand in this somehow. Jupiter has a twelve year cycle. It's now returning to where it was in the zodiac twelve years ago (actually, 11.86 years--close enough!). If something started happening for you twelve years ago, now is the closure of that cycle. And if your Scorpio planets are early in the sign, they're being opposed by Uranus while Jupiter sextiles them. Uranus is "blow it up" energy to the extreme.

Last edited:

Scorpricorn

What degrees of Scorpio are your Sun, Mars, and Pluto at?

If it's the late degrees, there are a couple of things in particular that would really be triggering that triple conjunction right now. Mars is currently at 27 Scorpio. If that's where your Mars is, give or take a few degrees, you're having a Mars return (and if your Mars is earlier in Scorpio, you just had a Mars return within the last month). Mars return revs up Mars. Feeling angrier and having a shorter fuse than usual is a normal reaction. You might get even more of that when the Moon either crosses your Mars or aspects it.

There's also a Pluto/Saturn conjunction at 21-22 degrees Capricorn right now. If any of your Scorpio planets are between 18 and 25 degrees Scorpio, that conjunction is sextiling them. And Jupiter just entered Capricorn, so if your placements are in early Scorpio, they would be getting sextiled by Jupiter. Any of that would add fuel to the fire of your Mars return, and those are slow moving planets. When they touch something of yours, they keep touching it for a year or longer.

Since you said "one beating after another for the last twelve years," I strongly suspect Jupiter has a hand in this somehow. Jupiter has a twelve year cycle. It's now returning to where it was in the zodiac twelve years ago (actually, 11.86 years--close enough!). If something started happening for you twelve years ago, now is the closure of that cycle. And if your Scorpio planets are early in the sign, they're being opposed by Uranus while Jupiter sextiles them. Uranus is "blow it up" energy to the extreme.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19vJGuSWU8AcXSQ8nffzYKnPK0JXjfXSm/view?usp=drivesdk

Here is my birthchart I apologize for not posting it earlier Pluto and Saturn are now right on top of my moon almost. In the Mars return makes sense. There is so much powerful stuff going on with the planets right now in regards to my birth chart. I have a lot more in store I can see. Hopefully it takes a good turn. It's been nuts.