Weird experience?

Zodiacal

Just simply in my chart.... This is how I interpret it....

I am simply a Sun Scorpio in the 12th house... That's why sometimes I really don't know who really I am... What kind of person I am...

I am also a scorpio rising... That's why people find me very mysterious dark and all of those scorpionic traits.

I am a Pisces moon in the 5th house... I am a very sensitive person and I know that.. But there are also times I tend to hide these feelings.. because I am basically a person.. But on the over-all I am totally a sensitive person..

I am a Mars in Cancer in the 9th house... I am a passionate person... Everything I do, I really work hard for these things.. And one time, I was assigned by my teacher for a work, I had it done while others where so lazy and didn't finish..

I am also a pluto in scorpio in the 1st house... So its plus the scorpio rising.. So you might think that I am a very very dangerous person, scorpionic person..

But one time I ask my friends to describe me on their first impression on me, they say I am an innocent one.. What?? Is this how a scorpio rising must look like? But in some cases too, I appear very intense have that penetrating gaze when I am in a state of concentration, when I must be passionate of what I do.. But as a scorpio rising, I am a truly introverted person.. I don't talk just listen.. But I talk not of my deepest thinkings but only in other things, not personally...

But this is my question... How does the trine works for Pisces moon, Mars Cancer and Pluto in Scorpio?

Based on my experience.. Whenever I am in a crowd or there are a lot of people, I can feel the vibes everywhere that the eyes of the people are on me or it maybe just I can receive energies because of having Moon Pisces.. And I sweat, lose breath and I feel weak...

This happens to me because of my Scorpio Rising plus the Pluto in Scorpio is in my first house. So I give an impression that I am very mysterious and an interesting person times what must a Scorpio receive.

And as a Mars in cancer, I'm not so sure how it functions in my trine. But I think, it adds more intensity to my Pisces moon and Pluto Scorpio. And my motivation, my ultimate power or goal, which is my Pluto in Scorpio, is heightened and to how I react to it, or react to things, my Pisces moon, is fully intensed by my Mars in Cancer. The one that tells how I act to my energies..

So do you think thise causes me my condition?

Zodiacal

Okay.. here's my chart

Attachments

• mynatal.gif
    mynatal.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 46
  • mynatal4.pdf
    30 KB · Views: 33

R4VEN

Zodiacal, thanks for putting your chart up. The visual helps us all.

What you describe in relation to your Grand Water Trine + natal Scorpio Asc sounds like a very receptive and sensitive Water Trine. Yours is quite close - that is, the orb between the 3 planets involved is quite a small one, so your sensitivity when in a crowd, or amongst others is very, very high. You are picking up the thoughts and feelings of others. You could even tune in to the feelings left behind in a place where something dramatic has occurred - like a battlefield, or a fight, or any other extreme and emotionally heightened event..

The other aspect which impinges upon your Scorpio Asc is that the Neptune-Uranus both closely sextile your Asc. The conjunction of Neptune and Uranus - as a generation - gives you the heightened ability to tune in to the collective, and in sextile to your Scorpio Ascendant you do this quite freely through your Grand Water Trine, which is found in the charts of mystics, psychics, poets and artists.

You appear to be very, very sensitive, and so unconsciously tune in to everyone you meet. I suspect that you do this quite unsconsciously, so unless you want to walk around be constantly aware of what everyone is thinking and feeling, then you need to work on filtering out some of what you `pick up'.

Oh, and specifically that Neptune sextiling your Asc would dampen the Scorpio energy quite a bit, so that you can come across to otherss as a lot gentler, and less assertive than your `average' Scorpio rising.

Last edited:
Scorpio rising like Capricorn's are very private people, usually cos Cappi are workaholics and Scorpio's don't want people knowing thier business :biggrin:

Scorpio rising people, in their dealings with others, look for answers by reading between the lines. Surface details are discarded when they are getting a feel for people and situations around them.
Scorpio rising people value their privacy so much, it can border on paranoia. They have a strong need to control their environment and are experts at strategy. Rarely people who will blow their chances with impatience, they plan out their moves carefully and deliberately, relying on their awesome ability to feel out others and situations.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/scorpio_ascendantrisingsign.html

Your Pluto is not only conj Asc but square MC. Your sun is even closely conj Asc and square MC. Sun in 12th can also need time alone to commune but within 1' suggests that time is reduced, cos it's within 5' of Asc its considered as having more effect in 1st house. I call Pluto in first a 'plutonic lid' cos these people can hold themselves back, distant, aloof, reserved and private

Your moon is the least aspected with just a square to moon, suggesting emotional stress in childhood connected with mother. Sun square Saturn and saturn conj IC suggest problem connected with father and someone either strict, aloof,distant in the home roots

I am also a pluto in scorpio in the 1st house... So its plus the scorpio rising.. So you might think that I am a very very dangerous person, scorpionic person..
I don't think that at all-- is this something you've just read somewhere? What 'might' make someone a little dangerous is mars square pluto =physical violence, either give it out or attract it to them.

Although your mars opp uranus can suggest occasional bad temper, the opp to neptune suggests you get tired suddenly and prob need to rest

Regarding your water grand trine this will make you sensitive but also a little laid back and lazy and not have to work hard with the planets involved ie: mars, moon, pluto BUT there is also a kite with sextiles to uranus/neptune. Sextiles are 'opportunities' IF you apply yourself, with trines we sort expect things to drop in your lap without much effort.

So, your mars is Apex for kite, grand trine and opp to uranus/neptune. So this sensitive degree will get triggered or set off by transits or progressed moon

sara31tx

I myself am very sensitive in crowds..I can feel everyones energy, which inturn can change my mood alot..I figured my 2 grand water Trines had alot to do with this..I also have Scorpio Rising...I can feel some peoples energy so strong, that I get chills...It has helped me out alot in life but at the same time it *****..lol

Just simply in my chart.... This is how I interpret it....

I am simply a Sun Scorpio in the 12th house... That's why sometimes I really don't know who really I am... What kind of person I am...

I am also a scorpio rising... That's why people find me very mysterious dark and all of those scorpionic traits.

I am a Pisces moon in the 5th house... I am a very sensitive person and I know that.. But there are also times I tend to hide these feelings.. because I am basically a person.. But on the over-all I am totally a sensitive person..

I am a Mars in Cancer in the 9th house... I am a passionate person... Everything I do, I really work hard for these things.. And one time, I was assigned by my teacher for a work, I had it done while others where so lazy and didn't finish..

But one time I ask my friends to describe me on their first impression on me, they say I am an innocent one.. What?? Is this how a scorpio rising must look like? But in some cases too, I appear very intense have that penetrating gaze when I am in a state of concentration, when I must be passionate of what I do.. But as a scorpio rising, I am a truly introverted person.. I don't talk just listen.. But I talk not of my deepest thinkings but only in other things, not personally...

But this is my question... How does the trine works for Pisces moon, Mars Cancer and Pluto in Scorpio?

Based on my experience.. Whenever I am in a crowd or there are a lot of people, I can feel the vibes everywhere that the eyes of the people are on me or it maybe just I can receive energies because of having Moon Pisces.. And I sweat, lose breath and I feel weak...

This happens to me because of my Scorpio Rising plus the Pluto in Scorpio is in my first house. So I give an impression that I am very mysterious and an interesting person times what must a Scorpio receive.

And as a Mars in cancer, I'm not so sure how it functions in my trine. But I think, it adds more intensity to my Pisces moon and Pluto Scorpio. And my motivation, my ultimate power or goal, which is my Pluto in Scorpio, is heightened and to how I react to it, or react to things, my Pisces moon, is fully intensed by my Mars in Cancer. The one that tells how I act to my energies..

So do you think thise causes me my condition?