My natal chart

Sanae414

Hi. my name is Eleonora. I have some doubts with my natal chart. First is that I can't figure out which are my dominant planets. Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, the Moon? Second, my chart is very difficult. I have many aspects and sometimes what they mean does not match much with my life. For example, I have Venus and Mars in Aries in the 5th house, supposedly my love life should have been spectacular (I'm exaggerating xD), however my first and only partner (the current one) I met at 34 years old. I'm 43 and have no children.
I don't have friends. I hate sports (I have many aspects of Mars that say I should dedicate myself to sports haha), I started working at 30 years old (I am a librarian),I'm very fortunate at work. what do you see?. I was always very unlucky. Is it because saturn is aspected with all the planets and with my ascendant?.

Attachments

• astral chart.PNG
    astral chart.PNG
    117.3 KB · Views: 41

Harmelia

Hi. my name is Eleonora. I have some doubts with my natal chart. First is that I can't figure out which are my dominant planets. Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, the Moon? Second, my chart is very difficult. I have many aspects and sometimes what they mean does not match much with my life. For example, I have Venus and Mars in Aries in the 5th house, supposedly my love life should have been spectacular (I'm exaggerating xD), however my first and only partner (the current one) I met at 34 years old. I'm 43 and have no children.
I don't have friends. I hate sports (I have many aspects of Mars that say I should dedicate myself to sports haha), I started working at 30 years old (I am a librarian),I'm very fortunate at work. what do you see?. I was always very unlucky. Is it because saturn is aspected with all the planets and with my ascendant?.

The chart you posted doesn't have the Moon's Nodes on it and I always read a chart including them. I tried pulling up your chart on my astrology program, but the birth data and coordinates don't seem to match. What is your birth data? Birth date, time and city/country? I'll be happy to respond to your question but I'd like to have more chart info. Thank you.

Sanae414

Hello, sorry.

May 4, 1977. 19:30 hs Buenos Aires Argentina.

Date of Birth (local time):4 May 1977 - 19:30 (-03)
Universal Time (UT/GMT):4 May 1977 - 22:30
Local Sidereal Time (LST):09:26:57
House system:placidus system
Latitude, Longitude:34°36'S, 58°27'W
City:Buenos Aires

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-4-5-1977_19-30.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-4-5-1977_19-30.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 21

Sanae414

The chart you posted doesn't have the Moon's Nodes on it and I always read a chart including them. I tried pulling up your chart on my astrology program, but the birth data and coordinates don't seem to match. What is your birth data? Birth date, time and city/country? I'll be happy to respond to your question but I'd like to have more chart info. Thank you.

Thanks, does this image look better?

Attachments

• 02 chart.PNG
    02 chart.PNG
    86.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 01 chart.PNG
    01 chart.PNG
    35.3 KB · Views: 29

Harmelia

We must look at the whole chart to truly know the meaning of the parts. Unfortunately, until you are really good at astrology, you don't understand the whole and so the parts don't make sense.

Just because Mars and Venus are in the 5th house doesn't guarantee a good love life. This house is about self-identity - who you think you are - trying on new roles, creative self-expression, love affairs, children, playfulness, creativity. It isn't about love relationships specifically, as love affairs are often short-lived and playful where long term relationships are often seen as a 7th or even 8th house thing.

Your South Node of the Moon - the past life symbol - is in Aries, 5th house. So your past life gifts are that you are very independent, an idea person, someone who is possibly pioneering and follows her impulses. The wound would be that you are too independent and possibly too in love with yourself. You were someone who shined in the world in your past life. You may have been famous or an important person to a lot of people. You enjoyed a lot of adoration. So, in this lifetime, you expect it. You may come across as a bit self-centered to other people.

Sagittarius is big in your chart, so you can have a rather strict sense of right and wrong, either-or, good-bad, black and white type of thinking. Sag is rational and a thinking rather than emotional sign. You don't easily see all the colors between black and white. For instance, with the Sun in the 6th house, you may be someone who eats very healthy food and you might find yourself astonished how other people would not eat healthily. But what you don't see is that people make choices not from rational thought but emotional ones - and so they aren't thinking like you. Still, you have a hard time understanding why they would make emotional choices.

You do not have any personal or social planets in water in your chart. Water is emotions/feelings. Water is understanding, compassion, empathy. This is not your strong suit. You are highly intellectual, thinking-oriented, and you have a hard time relating to people in an empathic, sympathetic way.

The key is to try to get out of yourself and into the shoes of others. It's something you have to work at. Your Moon in Sagittarius, along with the rising sign, makes you a double Sag. So, you kind of have this hard line thinking that overwhelms your Moon's natural feeling side. But if your birth time is correct, the 12th house will help. It's where you can tune into your soul-spirit and get insight and inspiration. You need some alone time to make use of it - to allow your Muse to function. An art would be good to practice.

I bet you do like to be helpful to others and maybe you have a career that is helpful or a service. Taurus is a good worker and likes to keep busy. It also wants to have security so you may have a profession that brings in the money you need to feel secure. But since Chiron is also in Taurus - I'd say you're probably too stubborn about who you think you are and you don't take advantage of the feedback other people give you about yourself. At least, that is a possibility.

I have to agree that this is a hard chart. You don't have a lot of planetary support to remedy the problem. However, I think that you could muster the courage to begin putting yourself in other people's shoes and ask, how are they feeling? What motivates them? Why are they choosing this or that? And look at it as a mental game. Your North Node in Libra says you must relate to people in order to learn about yourself. And you need to play with this. It's through this playful exploration that you'll start to know others and then to know yourself and develop yourself in a new way. I think you can do this.

This is not a full reading as this is a forum and I'm answering a specific question. But I hope this is helpful.

Last edited:

Sanae414

Thank you very much! Sorry in advance if I do not express myself correctly in English, I am Argentine, I handle the language a bit but I do not speak it perfectly. I come from a family of Italian and Spanish origin very Catholic. I work as a librarian teacher about 10 years ago in elementary schools, as a child I was a very sensitive, impressionable and quiet person, my mother who was Pisces, with an ascendant and moon in Sagittarius too, but with the moon in house 1 and Mars conjunction Saturn in Cancer at home 8, was a victim of abuse by his mother in his childhood and suffered from depression all his life. Once in an interview with a psychologist, she said that she hid her pregnancy because my grandmother told her that she had to have an abortion because a woman who had more than 3 children was not "decent" and she commented that she felt that she had transmitted the fear to me because it seemed reflected in me. Since I was a child I have attracted people who mistreated me, I did not know how to defend myself, the only thing I did was cry and hide from others, I suffered depression during my adolescence for that reason and I even thought about suicide, in a way I think that later I I hardened because in a way I got tired of suffering, 5 years ago I was diagnosed with ADHD, thank God the work helped me improve and grow as a person, but I still feel that I don't know how to connect with people. It's not that I don't want to, my emotions are kind of blocked. I connect better with children than with adults.

Sanae414

I bet you do like to be helpful to others and maybe you have a career that is helpful or a service. Taurus is a good worker and likes to keep busy. It also wants to have security so you may have a profession that brings in the money you need to feel secure. But since Chiron is also in Taurus - I'd say you're probably too stubborn about who you think you are and you don't take advantage of the feedback other people give you about yourself. At least, that is a possibility.

Thank God at work I am very well. I like working with children and helping others. As for the opinions of others, my problem is that I give too much importance to what they think of me, I take negative comments as an insult. I always had a very low self-esteem. At work I don't usually have problems. Although sometimes people see me as cold, they appreciate me because I try to be a good partner and do my job well.