who won portugal or switzerland?

pp90

The game will be on June 5th .. I'm new here .. I want to learn how you do :)

Torero

The game will be on June 5th .. I'm new here .. I want to learn how you do :)

We all were once newbies, we studied with other astrologers, expressed our thoughts, we were wrong, we studied again. Immediately on the forum there is a group of participants who want to know a certain result just to make a bet. Where is your contribution to the forecast itself, why did you decide that someone should make a prediction to you just because you asked a question in the correct forum thread?

pp90

We all were once newbies, we studied with other astrologers, expressed our thoughts, we were wrong, we studied again. Immediately on the forum there is a group of participants who want to know a certain result just to make a bet. Where is your contribution to the forecast itself, why did you decide that someone should make a prediction to you just because you asked a question in the correct forum thread?

I just want to understand how much everything is already destined? I ask for football as an example because I accompany .. I believe a lot in work and not in luck and chance .. it is not about bets ... it is not the prediction of a game that will make me rich but I understand your doubt ..

Kallinike

Here as promised the two charts for the game : )

We have a tricky early Asc. Portugal as Favourite would take the 1st house with Jupiter as lord, Switzerland the 7th house with Mercury as lord. Jupiter is in the 1st house in it's own sign Sagittarius. Mercury is in Cancer and peregrine, in the unfortunate 8th house and under sunbeams. The Moon conjuncts North Node and does not aspect the lords.

In this case I think Portugal will qualify for the final.

Attachments

• Portugal1.jpg
    Portugal1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Portugal2.jpg
    Portugal2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 21

Torero

In the main time in this match a draw is possible.
I think that the total will be less than 3. Goals are more likely to be in the second half.

Torero

In the main time in this match a draw is possible.
I think that the total will be less than 3. Goals are more likely to be in the second half.

Everything in this match evolved prediction. The sun was in the 7th house and was held hostage for the great victory of the favorite of Portugal
The penalty was assigned to the transition of the Sun through DSC. I noticed a lot of such cases. But at the end of the inning, the Sun gets a trine from the MC
at 21-30, the exact aspect and the favorite beats not one, but even two goals. I assumed that in the second half there will be more goals than in the first, but not so much)).
In general, in my opinion, the Sun is responsible for football, so look after it in your predictions)).

Kallinike

Everything in this match evolved prediction. The sun was in the 7th house and was held hostage for the great victory of the favorite of Portugal
The penalty was assigned to the transition of the Sun through DSC. I noticed a lot of such cases. But at the end of the inning, the Sun gets a trine from the MC
at 21-30, the exact aspect and the favorite beats not one, but even two goals. I assumed that in the second half there will be more goals than in the first, but not so much)).
In general, in my opinion, the Sun is responsible for football, so look after it in your predictions)).

Yes, I think almost nobody expected so many goals and such a victory.