How to select ASC & DSC team

shawpon

* I am a beginner of horary astrology , i have learnt yet the houses, signs , the degrees in zodiac signs , the planets , the planet aspects.

Next is to how to read chart and what does the rectangular or the arrows in chart and positions means etc etc.
* in this meanway , i am stucked at How to select ASC & DSC team ,
beacuse suppose Home [Black/White] & Away [Blue/Red] , i have a color chart on my notepad and im seeing both black,white and blue,red belongs to different zodiac sign.
So how to choose ASC & DSC team by color ?

And anyone knows where does i can find the kit will be worn by the team for next match ? any website you people will suggest ?

ARIES red, black, purple
TAURUS green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan
GEMINI orange, yellow, violet, crystal blue, mixed, green, white/red
CANCER silver, white, green, blue, grey, tan
LEO gold, orange, yellow, red, bright colors, pink
VIRGO grey, brown, navy-blue, spotted, violet, yellow, beige
LIBRA blue, green, white, pink, yellow, black/white, dark/bright, grey
SCORPIO black, murky red, brown, purple
SAGITTARIUS deep blue, purple, red, grey
CAPRICORN black, indigo, dark shades, brown, blue/violet, red
AQUARIUS violet, indigo, azure, green, grey, multi-colors, unusual shades, neons
PISCES sea-green, white, violet-red, blue, green

Loda41

* I am a beginner of horary astrology , i have learnt yet the houses, signs , the degrees in zodiac signs , the planets , the planet aspects.

Next is to how to read chart and what does the rectangular or the arrows in chart and positions means etc etc.
beacuse suppose Home [Black/White] & Away [Blue/Red] , i have a color chart on my notepad and im seeing both black,white and blue,red belongs to different zodiac sign.

And anyone knows where does i can find the kit will be worn by the team for next match ? any website you people will suggest ?

ARIES red, black, purple
AQUARIUS violet, indigo, azure, green, grey, multi-colors, unusual shades, neons

It can be difficult and planet on cusp can sometimes affect color as well.

kewf1988

ARIES red, black, purple

The colors are for game charts... in horary astrology, the ascendant is the team you want to win, and the descendant is the opponent. The same rules technically apply outside of that, but favorable aspects (the void moon is a positive here) involving the ascendant in horary sports astrology means that YOUR team will win, whereas in a regular game chart it means that the team whose uniform matches that sign's energy/nature best will win, not necessarily your team. The most challenging one of those matchups by far is Cancer/Capricorn, as the Moon rules Cancer, which means that the ruler of the sign the Moon is in, the significator, goes against Saturn (Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are not used. Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars are used for Aquarius, Pisces, and Scorpio respectively). If the Moon is in Capricorn or Aquarius, the MC and IC rulers go against each other. Also, Cancer can EASILY be black or red if the team's uniform gives off a "moonlight" vibe (the Raiders uniform is very Cancerian for example because of the silver that goes with the black). And for the black vs. white Leo/Aquarius matchups, the black uniform is usually Leo because black does not fit into the nature of Aquarius at all despite white being the brighter color.

It takes a lot of time and open-mindedness to perfect it (and even I still get some wrong from time to time).