Why is my friend always leaving me?

Bradders

I know him on msn, but we've met in real life and known each other for the last several years.

I have a tendecy to like closeness with others, or reasons to bond. It makes me a freak in some ways with friends and sometimes it's a good thing as people can get close to me.

He used to be all dependent with me, had problems on msn, he lived at a place really close by so not too far away. We met in real life several times, we messed about talking to each other on msn, roleplayed games and rps, stuff like that. He used to live depressed but then got out of it somehow and I felt I wanted to help him, but he never took my advice.

Several years down the line he changed completely, now all self confident, but prefers everything detached and not too emotional. Whenever I speak it's as if I'm a poet really. I gotta talk things, but he flips off the handle or scolds me for things I do; tells me to live totally differently, totally discriminating against me.

Anyways, whenever we have emotional talk he runs off, or I'm being assertive and in a bad mood and wanna tell him what I feel. Problem is, he can always tell me what's wrong with me, but when I do it to him, he acts in the most horrible ways. I was told to 'f off recently', was absolutely sickening and horrible too, just for telling him something in the past, but if I didn't tell him, would've kept it inside anyway, why not let it out?

Please can someone let me figure him out? Why was he so dependent once , never took my advice and now is scolding me and I'm supposed to take his?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_jack_porterfield_hp.40195.20738.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_jack_porterfield_hp.40195.20738.gif
    42.8 KB · Views: 31

dreamtimez

I guess its his Uranus-Moon conjunction and Uranus-square-Venus. Uranus is unpredictable and Uranus requires a lot of freedom.

grounding

Hi I just want to share something about relationship. Sometime I think why my friend also left me alone and dont care too much. I want a really harmonious relationship with all people in the world, but in realities it is need much effort to do, but still possible. After I "see" my past, I realize that I always showing to my friends, what I don't want, and keep what I want from them internally (not too self assertive and vulgar), and I think that's why my friend seems confused with me and leave me. Something like that.

My conclusion to be happy with partner:

1. be self assertive, tell n share with them what we want from them.
2. Work the relationship slowly, because we and the partner need to adapt.
3. to make adaptation faster, we need to be with her/his most of our time, always ask something about them, why and what, also who. The more open, the more good..
4. appreciate the difference & mood of the partner. Accept they are as they are, expect nothing.
5. Learn unconditional love / caring.

I think that's will work the relationship and will make the relationship better and better.

Oh ya, I have venus in 7th house btw. Hope it helps u.. God bless

Last edited:

Bradders

Jack never appreciated anything to with emotions after a while. It was impossible to be assertive with him because everything that led to emotions led to:

1. 'You're talking about the past again'

2. 'I don't want deep conversations, let's talk about the weather/yourday'

3. Belief: 'Friends only want to chill and relax'

If his word weren't followed:

'Jack has logged off'

And this would happen over and over again, narrowly avoiding every emotional confrontation I ever dealt with him online.

So forth, I don't spend time with him now as I have nearly felt suicidal, emotional messed up after a while of dealing with this issue. Even being told issues on email such as 'BRAD I URGENTLY NEED YOU QUICKLY, IT IS SERIOUS' and then going on yahoo only to be completely ignored.

So I left it behind; kept it remained that way.