is he leaving the other woman?

Sag33

Hello all

I've just came back from a fantastic holiday with my bf to find out that he is having an affair with another woman :(

So, I aksed the question - Is he leaving her for me?

I am Jupiter in 3rd, he is Mercury in 5th. He is applying to a Venus by sextile but not applying to me :(
Even our secondary significators (Sun and Moon) are in opposition...

So maybe he is leaving me for her?

I'd appreciate any interpretations on this very important matter for me.

Many thanks

Sag33

Attachments

• another_woman.67163.21197.jpg
    another_woman.67163.21197.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

misskitty

I'm confused as to why astro.com has the sextile between Mercury and Venus as applying. Mercury moves faster so hasn't it already passed the sextile?

Also, can you clarify your exact question when you drew the chart. In your title you ask is he leaving her. In your post you ask if he is leaving you. Then in your chart title you simply ask if there is another woman... the question must be clear.

Last edited:

gemini59

Couple of things...not a good idea to ask a question during a full moon. But if some say if the full moon falls in an angle then 'the question will be accomplished' Anthony Loius Plain and simple page 107.
In this case it does not fall in the angles

Now I get confused in general when you start talking about a third person. Is the third person the moon in the 12th house describing the 'affair' as secret to you?
If you are jupiter and he is merc then is there mutual reception?
Would you use venus as the affair? is there mutual reception? and indeed they are not applying but mercury has moved past the sextile.
Now Jupiter is close to the 4th cusp and very close to changing signs thus in somewhat of a critical degree I would say which may describe the 'native'.

Well I can not give an answer but I threw in some things to consider.

Sag33

Hey, many thanks for your replies.

@misskitty: I was a bit confused, but, since I know for sure there is another woman, the question was: Is he leaving the other woman to stay just with me?

@gemini59: I guess the other woman might be the Moon in 12th, as he was hiding her from me, but I found out anyway. As far as I can see (and I am not an expert at all) he (mercury) is not applying neither to the moon (or Venus), nor to me....
On the whole, this chart seems very unclear to me. But maybe, it's that I can't read it.... =)

Sag33

...on the other hand, it's more logical for the Moon to be my co-significator, and venus to be the other woman. In which case things do not look very rosy, as Venus is in the 7th house.
Any thoughts...?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice)

In my take on the chart:
-you = Jupiter (lord of asc in Sagittarius)
-him = Mercury (lord of 7th house-Gemini)
-other woman = Mars (lord of 12th house-Scorpio0 which is HIS 5th house-sex/romance affairs)
-Moon chases Jupiter and Mercury (you and him); Moon flees Mars (her); testimony in favor of you+him over him+her
-Jupiter chases Mercury (you move to him, rather than he to you); still + testimony
-your significator, Jupiter, in its domicile, showing strength to your situation in this matter
-angles are in mutable signs; shows indications of possible changes in the you/him relationship; your significator approaches conjunction with Uranus, further evidence of possible "sudden" changes in the you/him relationship

Prognostication: as of the time of this question, and the forseable future, no, he will not leave you for the other woman; however, mutability is present in this relationship and sudden change is a possibility, and therefore measures should be taken to make the relationship more "fixed"

misskitty

doesnt he have venus as his 5th house ruler placed in his house?

That was my original thought when I saw the chart. Also his ruler is placed in her 5th house. My gut feeling is that this guy isn't interested in a serious relationship with anyone at the moment, he wants to play. However, I also think dr. farr is right about future events... he won't make any decisions and things could very well just stay the same. Maybe because making a decision would infer some kind of commitment that he is not ready to make as it would interfere with the "playing." :wink:

DiDi

miss kitty you nailed that one right on the head!
My thoughts exactly, and after all why would you go on a holiday with your g/friend and also have someone else.. this guy seems like he is keeping both so he doesnt have to grow up and committ.. It helps keep his mind in sitting on the fense land.. a kind of insurance incase he gives in to a proper relationship

dr. farr

doesnt he have venus as his 5th house ruler placed in his house?

This chart is an example of different potentials determined by house system used: in whole sign, Scorpio is the 12th house sign (his 5th); Libra, ruled by Venus is the 11th house; him (the 7th house) is (entirely) Gemini:Venus in Cancer is in the 8th house. My delineations were based upon these whole sign house considerations.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
I think the question itself was too complicated-Wouldn't it have been easier to ask *will he be with me*? Then the chart would have been much easier to delineate.
However, if he is Merc, you can look to see what planets Mercury applies to-and here we see a sextile to venus, which will not perfect.A sextile is very weak anyway.
I don't see your sig applying to him, or his to yours, or his to another person.
The last aspect of the moon appears to be a square to your ruler.
But thats a fair way off as the moon is newly in sag here.
We need the applications of the moon to determine what will happen and the moon will shortly oppose the sun which is the ruler of his third house.Where Mars is.
Sorry-but this chart isnt answering your question and the moon being in h12 is not a good sign either.
Lilly

Sag33

Many thanks to all for your interpretations! :)

@dr. farr - if his 1st is my 7th, then isn't it his 5th the 11th, rather than 12th? or am I mistaken? Anyway, I guess it makes no difference since ruler of the 11th is still scorpio....

@DiDi and misskitty - my thoughts exactly re sitting on the fence and not wanting to commit. However, after 6-year kinda a 'relationship', I'd expect a positive change somehow....ah,well...

@lillyjgc - if moon is my co-sig then it makes more sense, I think, as I am currently 'hiding' from him. Anyway, the lack of aspects is still there, so perhaps I'll take your advice and run a different chart. :)

Sag33

Re:will we have a stable,committed relationship?

So, here it goes: Will we have a stable romantic relationship?

I'm Mars, he is Venus - a fantastic role reversal in terms of determination, if you ask me :biggrin:
Hmmm...still no significant aspects between Venus and Mars. They are separating from a semi-square - we did have an unpleasant conversation last week.
Mercury in his 1st meaning he wants to talk, perhaps? I take my sig in his 4th house of family as a good sign -maybe he wants to start a family with me? His sig is in my 9th house - he is currently in another country.
The only aspect is between our co-sig - trine between Moon and Sun which is harmonious

Is this just wishful thinking, or are we finally going to have a committed relationship?

Thanks for your objective readings :)

Attachments

• stable_romantic_relationship.53665.1401.jpg
    stable_romantic_relationship.53665.1401.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 26

DiDi

Sag33

@DiDi and misskitty - my thoughts exactly re sitting on the fence and not wanting to commit. However, after 6-year kinda a 'relationship', I'd expect a positive change somehow....ah,well...

ditto, i reciently broke up with the love of my life and to think i broke it off no way would i have thought id do that ever, but i did... we had a 9 year kinda relationship... what ive come to the conclusion is, men who cant committ will allways string women on and only give you enough to keep their conveniance around, the person they keep around is one they are getting what they need and want with but wont committ to till they grown up... like you after so many years of being patient and thinking the relationship is progressing if slowly it still progressed and we feel thats okay... end of day, they pull away!
I can understand not committing for all sorts of reasons but i cant when you seem like you love someone and they are everything to you... I dont understand going backwards... it comes a time that your self esteem is no longer there and you loose your power, they then concur it and your left spineless....
Id say to him... I love you and Im patient and willing to discuss why you cant committ to just me, but if you persist with this i will also be dating other men, I cant put my life on hold for you to play games with me.

just my 2 cents....

dr. farr

Many thanks to all for your interpretations! :)

@dr. farr - if his 1st is my 7th, then isn't it his 5th the 11th, rather than 12th? or am I mistaken?

Yes, his 5th is the 11th, in whole sign under Libra; the other woman significator is Venus, not Mars.
However, delineation does not change much: Venus (other woman) impeded by conjunction with Dragon's Tail; also Moon flees from Venus; both of these indications support a "no" answer relative to him leaving for the other woman.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Very quick summary (from my way of looking at horary) on the stable relationship chart: the answer is "yes" and since you are Mars and Mars is most prominent in the chart, in my opinion you will have a stable relationship with him (he's Venus) if you take charge of the relationship and make it stable; in the chart he (Venus) chases you (Mars), and the ascending sign (you: Scorpio-Mars) rules the descending sign (Taurus; Venus-him); the Will of Mars (you) can direct the receptive field (Venus) and make the relationship whatever Mars (you) wills it to be.
This matter (the stable relationship) is almost entirely up to you.

Sag33

@DiDi - sounds sooo familiar. However, him being 41, I've given hope of him ever growing up...

@dr. farr - thank you for your insight, it's very comforting :joyful:
I wanted to ask, is there a timing to acting on a chart - like, when you say I have to take charge to make the relationship stable - do I have to act now, or is it in general. I'm asking, cause he is 'hiding' at the moment - he always does that after an argument (and I also told him to stop calling me if he is not sure who he wants to be with), just needs some time alone, and I am willing to let him have it but I am afraid the time to act might pass...?

dr. farr

In my opinion, regarding horary/advice type responses, the time to act is the sooner the better-I do not believe that horary or advice-request charts apply to long periods of time: I believe that when looking for long-time prognostics we must look at either event charts (for their long term possible ramifications) or profected or progressed natal (or synastry) charts, or solar return (natal or synastry) charts.

teuzza

when I first read your chart I wanted to say the you might broke-up with him and you might change the situation since your sig is conjunct uranus going in the 4th of end of matters. I think the moon in the 12th house only showed the hidden situation and also sun in your 6th and his 12th showing things happening on a daily basis that he was hiding from you. either way from his sig in your 5th i think he was not interested in comitted relationships, so maybe it was for the best. Oh and maybe the other woamn will leave him too (i'm taking her as venus - separating from him) and going in the 8th house.
i wish you all the luck and do not look behind

because I did that before reading the entire thread...I suppose I am on the right track with horary

rafaella

I only studied the first chart as asking horary about the same situation again won't give accurate results...

I think you yourself will decide to end things. Your significator Jupiter is about to conjunct Uranus and conjunct the 4th house angle. All this indicates sudden break up. The recent Jupiter opposition to Saturn shows how you had a major 'depression' in your mood, the discovery of his actions.

He is Mercury in the sign of Taurus (Ruled by Venus). I will take the other woman to be Venus in his 1st house. He is ruled by her. Unfortunately, he is very much still into her and also strong in his own term. But the sextile between them has ended and both go void for a while. So I don't think anything will happen for a while between them. They will just let things be as they are, as in they might stop contact for a while but not completely...

Moon and Sun opposition show you and him having fights and disagreements. Moon, the 'driver' of the chart is in your sign, and in mercury (his) detriment. So you have the upper hand and he might be remorseful. But he is not over her yet.
You (jupiter) is void and so close to the end of the Pisces, shows you 'at the end of your rope' ready to change circumstances, and move to other things.

Moons last aspect with Jupiter (you), possibly shows your own struggle in this, with yourself and your decisions.

Moon is not strong to do anything (peregrine), it shows your own helplessness, you sort of go with the flow and give him the power in this. You are waiting for him to end things with her, but what about you? You have power in this yourself. You can choose to walk away...

please let us know what happens...

I wish you well!

R

Last edited: