Gems + Stones: Tridosha Affinities

Caro

I randomly picked up a piece of Fluorite recently in a crystals shop, with interesting patterns... what does Fluorite protect? :smile:

how lovely. it is beautiful. I could look at it all day.

it protects 'you'. :rightful:

Caro

You need to attune it to protect you. But yes if you feel that is right for you.
as I said before, in books today, it is not necessarilly listed as a protection stone.

Enjoy!:cool:

JUPITERASC

You need to attune it to protect you. But yes if you feel that is right for you. as I said before, in books today, it is not necessarilly listed as a protection stone. Enjoy!:cool:
I definitely need 'protection' from my own ignorance and the idea that Fluorite protects impersonally, in the sense that whoever has Fluorite in their environment is automatically 'protected' in some way, is appealing! So perhaps 'attuning' to the Fluorite for protection when protecting makes sense.

I have a friend who sells crystals and there is a definite energetic difference when I handle a stone that appeals to me... sometimes I find I simply do not want to put the stone back on the display so that's seems an indication that the stone may be helpful in some way. :smile:

Caro

sounds like you have a real connection with them. which is great. some say the crystals choose you! :wink:...... but yes it is real metaphysics and letting your senses take over from your mind.

so maybe fluorite is something else for you. 'order to chaos' I think meditate with it and see where it takes you.

If Im really honest I tend to call them stones and I started collecting stones/pebbles from my travels long before I got 'into' crystals. I love being in mountainous areas too the higher the better! All that lovely energy.

I have saturn in 5th - I think this can indicate an ability to work well with crystals.

JUPITERASC

If Im really honest I tend to call them stones and I started collecting stones/pebbles from my travels long before I got 'into' crystals. I love being in mountainous areas too the higher the better! All that lovely energy.
Likewise:smile:

Caro

According to lists above Fluorite is connected to Pitta+Kapha.

if that relates to you/your natal chart/current transits?

astrowanderer

Have an Aries ascendant, am in editing/writing profession and had been advised by a renowned astrologer to wear a yellow sapphire, ruby and pearl for my profession and my digestion and acidity problems. Have more than four retrograde planets in chart including Jupiter retrograde in 12th house, Saturn retrograde in 10th house and Mercury retrograde in 6th house, besides 3rd house Rahu and 7th house Ketu. I was told not to wear an emerald under all circumstances. However a recent astrological consultation suggested that I should switch over to wearing a hessonite and an emerald since that was the best solution for my problems of health and increasing competition from other professionals. Can Dr Farr please advise me on this?
For information, my d.o.b. is 14th September 1963, time 9.23 p.m.
Thanks

Caro

I just wanted to highlight this great thread again.

I recently purchased some lovely moonstone earrings. A great purchase and fanastic quality . I wore them to work only to find my relationships with some women that week really deteriorated..... I am quite a lunar person anyway with moon in pisces and Jupiter in cancer. So it was interesting effect that I noticed. I definitely will not be wearing these to work again but in a romantic setting I think they would do just fine.

dimpiee

I am a cancerian someone told me that i should wear moon stone (according to my star) but whenever i put that moon stone ring on my finger something bad happens. I lost that ring 2 to 3 times but some how i was able to find it. I dont know whats wrong with me? I am such a depressed and pessimist person thats what i think.
Can anyone tell me which stone to wear?

doodlings

According to my chart Mars is in 1st house. Venus in 9th, sun 10th, Saturn in 8th, moon in 4th, mercury in 11th,jupiter in 12th. Ascendant scorpion. Dasa for current period mercury. Birthdate- 12.02.87, 2.05am, india

I keep getting skin boils, indigestion. Also i have severe sinusitis. i have intolerance for both heat and cold.

I used rainbow moonstone ear rings which was good for my interactions with ppl. However,it caused throat infection. Using yellow topaz or carnelian caused boils. Rose quartz caused boils and fever. Amethyst and jade were ok. Unakite was ok.

I need something to overcome my shyness and sinusitis. I thought of trying amber. It is for mars and Saturn. which dosha should i balance. pitta and kapha are present in my symptoms. Vata is present in my horoscope.

Confused! Please help

AYURVEDIC ASTRO-TRIDOSHA ALLOCATIONS

The following are the dosha affinities of signs and planets according to Ayurvedic medicine. Although connected with the sidereal (constellational) zodiac used in Vedic astrology, these could be equally applied to our tropical signs for practical purposes.

ZODIACAL

Aries = Pitta
Taurus = Kapha
Gemini = Vata
Cancer = Kapha
Leo = Pitta
Virgo = Vata
Libra = Vata
Scorpio = Pitta
Sagittarius = Pitta
Capricorn = Vata
Aquarius = Vata
Pisces = Kapha

PLANETS (traditional)

Sun = Pitta
Moon (in general without regard to phase) = Kapha
Mercury = Vata
Venus = Kapha
Mars = Pitta
Jupiter = Kapha
Saturn = Vata

PLANETS (modern additions)

Uranus = Vata
Neptune = Kapha
Pluto = Pitta

MOON PHASES (+ the Lunar Nodes)

Waxing (day of the New Moon until day before the Full Moon) = Vata+Kapha
Full (day of Full Moon) = Pitta+Kapha
Waning (day following Full Moon until day before New Moon) = Kapha

North Node ("Rahu"; "Dragon's Head") = Vata
South Node ("Ketu"; "Dragon's Tail") = Pitta

riteshmisra

Hello Dr. Farr. I need gemstone suggestion for myself.

Attachments

• K.Pnew_south_ritesh-1.jpg
    K.Pnew_south_ritesh-1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 22
  • NC Lahiri_north_ritesh.jpg
    NC Lahiri_north_ritesh.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 20