Leaving her?

Venusine

2hd8vuu.png

So this man says that he is leaving from his relationship. And as it seems promising otherwise does it seem that it is going to really happen? My question is does he leave her and then be with me?

Im Mercury and he is Jupiter. I think she might be Venus here? Moon is at 7th house. So im seriously falling for him. But i read that because Moon is there he is also aware of the situation and there is some actions. As Moons last aspect is trine to Mercury this might work out? Or is there something i miss? Will he come to me or me to him?

Chrysalis

Leave yourself out of chart. Guys mercury his girl is saturn ..merc thinks he's leaving her but he's not as merc goes retro in few days time, so he'll change his mind.

Venusine

Leave yourself out of chart. Guys mercury his girl is saturn ..merc thinks he's leaving her but he's not as merc goes retro in few days time, so he'll change his mind.

Hi thanks! But i read that if question is concerning heavily the one who ask the question one should be placed at 1st house. And also because he didn't ask me to ask this question..wouldn't this also be one reason? Or why i should leave myself out? Why is she Saturn? Because of 5th house ruler? But they are married.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

You've only asked if he's gonna leave her so why you need to be in the chart.
She's saturn as saturns with mercury.