May 7 French Election Prediction

dr. farr

There will be a presidential run-off election in France this coming Sunday, May 7, 2017, between 2 non-incumbents, Macron and Le Pen: I have delineated a chart I set for sunrise (6:20 AM), May 7 2017, @ Paris, France, using the tropical zodiac and whole sign houses, to predict the likely winner of that election (Note: I always use sunrise charts for elections)

There are no incumbents in this race, so I have selected the 10th whole sign house to determine the significators for Macron and Le Pen: Aquarius is on the 10th house, its ruler being Saturn and its co-significator being Uranus. Since Macron represents the French Establishment (status quo) to a great extent, and since Le Pen represents a radical (albeit right-wing radical) change, I have chosen the chart significators as follows:

Macron = Saturn (@27 Sagittarius)
Le Pen = Uranus (@25 Aries)

Now, Uranian influenced forces have been quite successful in politics over the past year: Putin, Le Pen's advancement all the way to being a run-off candidate for the presidency of France, Trump's surprising and unexpected victory in the US presidential election: Uranus has been fortunate lately, and I think this might be because Uranus has been transiting the orb leading to conjunction with the fortunate star Al Pherg, over most of this period of time.

Using the Lot of Victory (ascendant+7th cusp-Sun) applied to this chart, the Lot falls @ 8 Gemini: Uranus (le Pen), @25 Aries, flows toward the Lot of Victory (Macron,, Saturn, @ 27 Sagittarius, flows away from the Lot); the dispositor of Uranus, Mars, @ 10 Gemini, is conjunct the Lot of Victory, and Uranus is in platik sextile to the Lot, while Saturn is in platik opposition to the Lot.
Therefore, considering only the Lot of Victory, Le Pen (Uranus significator) would win the upcoming election.

However, I believe in using a totality of testimonies in making a prediction, rather than a single indication (although the Lot of Victory is a potent indicator). Looking at the totality of testimonies, a different result in the election appears to be likely.

:Saturn (Macron) is in a succedent house (8th) and is conjunct the Part of Fortune (25 Sagittarius) and also is closer (relative to Uranus) to the MC (20 Capricorn)
:Uranus (Le Pen) is in the cadent 12th house
...so the testimony in this consideration is for Macron

:the Moon (5 Libra) flows toward Saturn and away from Uranus
...lunar testimony is for Macron

:Uranus (Le Pen)is posited in a pitted degree
...testimony is for Macron

Relative to aspects by body:

:Saturn is trine Mercury (24 Aries)
:Uranus is conjunct Mercury
...aspect-by-body testimony is for Macron

Looking at the platik aspects:

Relative to Jupiter (14 Libra)
-Saturn sextile Jupiter
-Uranus opposition Jupiter
= + testimony for Macron

Relative to the Moon:
-Saturn sextile Moon
-Uranus opposition Moon
= + testimony for Macron

Relative to the Sun:
-Saturn quincunx Sun
-Uranus semi-sextile Sun
= + testimony for Le pen

Looking at planetary containment:
-Saturn is contained by the Part of Fortune and Pluto (19 Capricorn)
-Uranus is contained by ascending degree and Mercury
= + testimony for Le Pen

Finally, profecting the chart 14 hours ahead (to the time when the polls will have pretty much closed)
-Saturn profects into its domicile (Aquarius) and into the 10th whole sign house: thus strong by sign and by house
-Uranus profects into Gemini and into the 2nd whole sign house: strong by sign, but weaker than Saturn by house (Saturn in angular 10th, Uranus in succedent 2nd)
= testimony is slightly in favor of Macron

Adding up the totality of testimonies:
Macron has 7 testimonies
Le Pen has 2 testimonies (or 3 testimonies if we include the Lot of Victory)

Based on the above analysis using the totality of testimonies, I predict that Macron will win the upcoming election for the presidency of the French Republic.

(Note: the rising Sun in this chart-16 Taurus-is conjunct the star Menkar {constellation of Cetus}: indication from this star connection is that whoever wins this election will have a great deal of trouble to face)

blackbery

Totally agree Macron will win. The people represented by his Moon in Taurus will conjunct the Sun the day of!

Not enough racists in France for Le Pen to win even with Trump's endorsement of her.

Excellent astrology Dr. Farr.

Last edited:

katydid

very fascinating article comparing 2017 election to 1932----and notice the huge similarity:

Uranus in ARIES Square Pluto [ Cancer/Capricorn]:bandit:

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF
All the ways France in 2017 resembles Weimar Germany in 1932

While Emmanuel Macron is still expected to win the French presidential election on Sunday, his victory will be marred by the spectacular rise of extreme right nationalist Marine Le Pen. The National Front (FN) candidate has successfully normalized much of her party’s hardline anti-immigrant nativist agenda while painting herself as a champion of the working Frenchman. If Macron is unable to lead a successful unity government, she is setting herself up to be a favorite in the next election.

Against this backdrop of bitter political and social divisions, French historians Dorothea Bohnekamp and Nicolas Patin (link in French) argued in a recent Le Monde editorial that France today shares several characteristics with pre-1933 Weimar Germany. That democratic era, which existed between the two world wars, was marked by bitter partisanship, economic hardship, and the scapegoating of minorities. Obviously, there are fundamental differences between the two scenarios, but seeking out historical similarities may help predict the future of the modern French political system.

https://qz.com/977016/all-the-ways-france-in-2017-resembles-weimar-germany-in-1932/

JUPITERASC

There will be a presidential run-off election in France this coming Sunday, May 7, 2017, between 2 non-incumbents, Macron and Le Pen: I have delineated a chart I set for sunrise (6:20 AM), May 7 2017, @ Paris, France, using the tropical zodiac and whole sign houses, to predict the likely winner of that election (Note: I always use sunrise charts for elections)

There are no incumbents in this race, so I have selected the 10th whole sign house to determine the significators for Macron and Le Pen: Aquarius is on the 10th house, its ruler being Saturn and its co-significator being Uranus. Since Macron represents the French Establishment (status quo) to a great extent, and since Le Pen represents a radical (albeit right-wing radical) change, I have chosen the chart significators as follows:

Macron = Saturn (@27 Sagittarius)
Le Pen = Uranus (@25 Aries)

Now, Uranian influenced forces have been quite successful in politics over the past year: Putin, Le Pen's advancement all the way to being a run-off candidate for the presidency of France, Trump's surprising and unexpected victory in the US presidential election: Uranus has been fortunate lately, and I think this might be because Uranus has been transiting the orb leading to conjunction with the fortunate star Al Pherg, over most of this period of time.

Using the Lot of Victory (ascendant+7th cusp-Sun) applied to this chart, the Lot falls @ 8 Gemini: Uranus (le Pen), @25 Aries, flows toward the Lot of Victory (Macron,, Saturn, @ 27 Sagittarius, flows away from the Lot); the dispositor of Uranus, Mars, @ 10 Gemini, is conjunct the Lot of Victory, and Uranus is in platik sextile to the Lot, while Saturn is in platik opposition to the Lot.
Therefore, considering only the Lot of Victory, Le Pen (Uranus significator) would win the upcoming election.

However, I believe in using a totality of testimonies in making a prediction, rather than a single indication (although the Lot of Victory is a potent indicator). Looking at the totality of testimonies, a different result in the election appears to be likely.

:Saturn (Macron) is in a succedent house (8th) and is conjunct the Part of Fortune (25 Sagittarius) and also is closer (relative to Uranus) to the MC (20 Capricorn)
:Uranus (Le Pen) is in the cadent 12th house
...so the testimony in this consideration is for Macron

:the Moon (5 Libra) flows toward Saturn and away from Uranus
...lunar testimony is for Macron

:Uranus (Le Pen)is posited in a pitted degree
...testimony is for Macron

Relative to aspects by body:

:Saturn is trine Mercury (24 Aries)
:Uranus is conjunct Mercury
...aspect-by-body testimony is for Macron

Looking at the platik aspects:

Relative to Jupiter (14 Libra)
-Saturn sextile Jupiter
-Uranus opposition Jupiter
= + testimony for Macron

Relative to the Moon:
-Saturn sextile Moon
-Uranus opposition Moon
= + testimony for Macron

Relative to the Sun:
-Saturn quincunx Sun
-Uranus semi-sextile Sun
= + testimony for Le pen

Looking at planetary containment:
-Saturn is contained by the Part of Fortune and Pluto (19 Capricorn)
-Uranus is contained by ascending degree and Mercury
= + testimony for Le Pen

Finally, profecting the chart 14 hours ahead (to the time when the polls will have pretty much closed)
-Saturn profects into its domicile (Aquarius) and into the 10th whole sign house: thus strong by sign and by house
-Uranus profects into Gemini and into the 2nd whole sign house: strong by sign, but weaker than Saturn by house (Saturn in angular 10th, Uranus in succedent 2nd)
= testimony is slightly in favor of Macron

Adding up the totality of testimonies:
Macron has 7 testimonies
Le Pen has 2 testimonies (or 3 testimonies if we include the Lot of Victory)

Based on the above analysis
using the totality of testimonies,
I predict that Macron will win
the upcoming election
for
the presidency of the French Republic.

(Note: the rising Sun in this chart-16 Taurus-is conjunct the star Menkar {constellation of Cetus}: indication from this star connection is that whoever wins this election will have a great deal of trouble to face)
Well done mon ami
France:
President-Elect Emmanuel Macron
:smile:
addresses crowds at the Louvre Museum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXuRtD8wXqw

blackbery

ha ha ding dong the witch is dead. think she had a Moon/Khiron thing going on while Macron had all the aspects Dr.Farr explained in
addition to the Sun/Moon conjunction today.

dr. farr

2016 US Presidential Election

What would the election day sunrise chart technique have predicted for our own US election between Trump and Clinton? I didn't erect one, since I bought into the media hype that Clinto would win hands down:crying:! Let's see what a sunrise chart would have predicted:

Chart for November 8, 2016, sunrise (6:42 AM)
Tropical zodiac
Whole sign houses

First, where would be set the sunrise chart? In "smaller" countries like France, Great Britian, Italy, etc, the national capitol would be the location; but in large countries covering several zones, like Russia, China, India, Canada and the USA we are better off using the POPULATION CENTER of that country; for the USA the population center is near Plato, Missouri, so we set the location of the chart for Plato, MO

:ascendant is 15 Scorpio, Sun @ 16 Scorpio, Moon @ 25 Aquarius, 10th house under Leo; MC 24 Leo; IC 24 Aquarius, POF 7 Leo

:now, what about significators? There is no incumbent here, so we look at the 10th house sign (Leo)-Leo however has only 1 significator (dispositor), so we can't use it to determine significators. In such a case we see if the candidates have reliable birth charts, and here they do. We look at the birth charts and determine the RULER OF THE NATIVITY for each candidate:
For Trump this is the Sun
For Clinton this is the Moon
So, our sunrise chart significators are the Sun for Trump and the Moon for Clinton.

Now, to the chart:

:regarding the Lot of Victory, this falls @ 24 Sagittarius: Sun flows to the Lot, Moon flows away from the Lot:
= favors Trump

:Sun in 1st house; Moon in 4th house
= favors Trump

:Sun conjunct the ascending degree
Moon conjunct the IC degree
= favors Trump

:Moon void of course; Sun not void of course (will aspect Mars and conjunct Mercury before leaving the sign)
= favors Trump

:Closest to the North Node (10 Virgo): the Sun
Closest to the South Node (10 Pisces): the Moon
= favors Trump

:Sun platik square POF: Moon platik opposition POF
= neither favored

:Sun disposits the POF
= favors Trump

14 hour profections: Sun profects to 2nd house; Moon profects to 5th house
= neither favored (both houses are succedent)

:Trump's natal ascendant, Leo, is on 10th house of sunrise chart (chart's POF is in Leo, Trump's natal ascendant)
:Clinton's natal ascendant, Cancer, in on 9th house of sunrise chart
= Trump favored

:Sun is in a pitted degree of the 1st house: this is important, since the 1st house in mundane astrology has to do with the public and the popular vote; Trump's significator here is pitted, ie blocked and inhibited; while Clinton's natal co-ruler Mercury is ALSO in the 1st house and unafflicted: I BELIEVE THIS INDICATES THAT CLINTON WOULD RECEIVE BENEFIT IN THE 1ST HOUSE, AND I SUGGEST THESE CONSIDERATIONS ACCOUNT FOR CLINTON WINNING, AND TRUMP LOSING, THE POPULAR VOTE IN THIS ELECTION.
Also, the malefic South Scale star conjuncts the Sun there in the first house, while Clinton's significator the Moon is conjunct the benefic star Deneb Algedi
= Clinton favored

Totality of testimonies:
Clinton favored 1 (the first house indications relating to the popular vote)
Trump favored 7
...based on the totality of testimonies in the sunrise chart, Trump was favored to win the election.

JUPITERASC

FRENCH ELECTION FRAUD? :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56dYQTFrpg0

Will Macron be Able to Form a Government?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/french-election-fraud-will-macron-be-able-to-form-a-government/5589262

JUPITERASC

Reports are emerging of torn
– and therefore invalid –
Le Pen ballots being received by voters ahead the French presidential election.
In each case, the ballots of rival candidate, Emmanuel Macron, are perfectly intact :smile:
Marine Le Pen’s campaign director called for vigilance on the part of voters
receiving their election material, and for those concerned
to notify authorities at polling stations of any damaged ballots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rl4BHFxG4

dr. farr

Will Macron be Able to Form a Government?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/french-election-fraud-will-macron-be-able-to-form-a-government/5589262

Perhaps the first instance of the difficulties indicated by the connection with the star Menkar, mentioned as a note in the French Election sunrise chart.