what the year will bring

Deirdre

ok...last year was very challenging...but crucial for me.

i was looking for this years SR and what did it stand out?

im seeing srAsc in 3rd so focus on surroundings, siblings, comunications?

srpluto...falling in 4th...moving???

sruranus...in sr5th fallin into my 7th...sudden changes in relationship?

im not even thinking on moving, but a bunch of planets falling onthe 9th...im not emigrating so...what might it mean please?

will 2017 be a bit more joyfull? ��

AtlanticPacific

Hey Deirdre,

I don't proclaim myself an expert, but here's what jumped out at me concerning your 9th house (which, as an aside, doesn't necessarily indicate re-locating- could be higher learning, studies - perhaps increased interest/learning about astrology as an example) - your SR DC is loosely conjunct Chiron in the 9th so perhaps you could meet someone (a foreigner possibly) who could serve in your healing journey. Perhaps a teacher or mentor even given the intellectual side of the 9th. Ruler of SR DC (Merc) is in SR 9th - so this is sort of a double whammy (so to speak) on the communications level - equally so with SR ASC loosely conj Natal Jupiter in the 3rd (and with the moon there, looks like you're tapping more into your creativity and feelings when it comes to how you express yourself). And Gemini is all about the mind in so many ways. Do you write? If so, this may be a year where you really focus on that.

In terms of your question about relationships - I agree it's definitely possible you'll meet someone new with Uranus (your modern 5th house ruler) in SR 5th falling in your natal 7th. Looks like you just started your Mars return as well, and seeing as Mars is your natal 7th house ruler and SR 5th it looks promising for meeting someone new (if that's what you're looking for). You also have Venus and Vertex in SR 8th so there may be a possibility for increased intimacy in the upcoming year although with Saturn conj Lilith in your SR 1st you may feel restricted concerning how you approach sexuality or intimacy in some way? You've got natal Lilith in the 5th and SR 3rd house cusp conj so again looks like a focus on communications as it concerns your creativity (and possibly intimacy).

I don't see anything that merits a big red flag - looks like lots of opportunity to be honest! The only thing to watch might be Pluto in SR 2nd - perhaps a change or transformation in finance/expenditures (although not necessarily negatively- could be you're working from home).

Again, this is just my two cents so please take with a grain of salt and best of luck!

Deirdre

Hey Deirdre,

I don't proclaim myself an expert, but here's what jumped out at me concerning your 9th house (which, as an aside, doesn't necessarily indicate re-locating- could be higher learning, studies - perhaps increased interest/learning about astrology as an example) - your SR DC is loosely conjunct Chiron in the 9th so perhaps you could meet someone (a foreigner possibly) who could serve in your healing journey. Perhaps a teacher or mentor even given the intellectual side of the 9th. Ruler of SR DC (Merc) is in SR 9th - so this is sort of a double whammy (so to speak) on the communications level - equally so with SR ASC loosely conj Natal Jupiter in the 3rd (and with the moon there, looks like you're tapping more into your creativity and feelings when it comes to how you express yourself). And Gemini is all about the mind in so many ways. Do you write? If so, this may be a year where you really focus on that.

In terms of your question about relationships - I agree it's definitely possible you'll meet someone new with Uranus (your modern 5th house ruler) in SR 5th falling in your natal 7th. Looks like you just started your Mars return as well, and seeing as Mars is your natal 7th house ruler and SR 5th it looks promising for meeting someone new (if that's what you're looking for). You also have Venus and Vertex in SR 8th so there may be a possibility for increased intimacy in the upcoming year although with Saturn conj Lilith in your SR 1st you may feel restricted concerning how you approach sexuality or intimacy in some way? You've got natal Lilith in the 5th and SR 3rd house cusp conj so again looks like a focus on communications as it concerns your creativity (and possibly intimacy).

I don't see anything that merits a big red flag - looks like lots of opportunity to be honest! The only thing to watch might be Pluto in SR 2nd - perhaps a change or transformation in finance/expenditures (although not necessarily negatively- could be you're working from home).

Again, this is just my two cents so please take with a grain of salt and best of luck!

hi AtlanticPacific

thanku for your views.
it was very insigtfull indeed.
its interesting cause ive been working some personal traits ofmine that are good for my self esteem. Ive been into a new therapist tr last couple of months and been helping a lot. One of those traits are indeed improving my communication skills. Been talking more of my own feelings/ needs with. My intimate ones.
on what relationships areconcerned...im married and been passing hard times with partner (due to some problems i fell for another person), but were trying to save the marriage.

overall ive been working on myself to be a better person.

AtlanticPacific

Kudos to you for working through things in therapy. With the SR DC conj Chiron in 9th, looks like you may receive some important healing when it comes to relationships and your personal belief system. And of course the emphasis on communication in the chart I've already covered. Sounds like you're on the right track. Lots of luck! :smile:

Deirdre

thank u!
seems that SR are very accurate. In 2015 i posted the 2016SR and the reading was so acurate..
i just finished reading it now and its spot on.

im very happy to read your views then; seems in on the right track then ��

Kudos to you for working through things in therapy. With the SR DC conj Chiron in 9th, looks like you may receive some important healing when it comes to relationships and your personal belief system. And of course the emphasis on communication in the chart I've already covered. Sounds like you're on the right track. Lots of luck! :smile:

Deirdre

Sorry to bother again but does the SR show if me and my current partner are gonnaa be able to work out the problems we.ve been facing?

thankx

AtlanticPacific

I don't think a SR chart can answer that - however you can re-frame it as a horary question and go about it that way. Check out the horary boards here for more info.

It seems that you'll experience a triggering of old wounds when it comes to relationships (Chiron), but that's not necessarily a negative thing - it can be an important opportunity to heal. And with the moon on the AC (which falls in a fire sign to boot) you may feel extra emotional and/or mercurial so I would just be mindful of what's coming up. Would be good to journal if you don't already.

Best of luck!

Deirdre

hi AtlanticPacific

thank u again ��
kiron is accurate then as im feeling exactlythat.

thats a great idea on horary.

QUOTE=AtlanticPacific;776404]I don't think a SR chart can answer that - however you can re-frame it as a horary question and go about it that way. Check out the horary boards here for more info.

It seems that you'll experience a triggering of old wounds when it comes to relationships (Chiron), but that's not necessarily a negative thing - it can be an important opportunity to heal. And with the moon on the AC (which falls in a fire sign to boot) you may feel extra emotional and/or mercurial so I would just be mindful of what's coming up. Would be good to journal if you don't already.

Best of luck![/QUOTE]