Can a I bring more Earth like balance and stability to my mostly water based chart?

The Piscean

I have tauras in both Saturn and Jupiter however I don't 'feel' like I have any earth in my chart at all

Attachments

• circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 19

katydid

I have tauras in both Saturn and Jupiter however I don't 'feel' like I have any earth in my chart at all

here is a good link:

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-1798...hly-sensitive-people-what-to-do-about-it.html

Why Grounding Is Difficult For Highly Sensitive People + What To Do About It

Being grounded is an essential skill for empaths and highly sensitive people who pick up emotions from the people and environment around them. It means that you're present in your body and connected with the earth, allowing you to feel centered and balanced no matter what's going on around you.

If you aren't grounded, you're like a leaf in the wind: very vulnerable and thrown off balance very quickly. But when you are well grounded, you are like a big, strong tree. If something happens around you, it doesn't influence you so much and you are able to feel much more peaceful and balanced in your daily life.

There are many ways to ground yourself. Any physical activity (sports, walking, dancing, gardening, etc.) will automatically ground you. You can also use meditation to ground yourself. Just focus your attention on your body. Start at your crown and move downward with your attention, feeling every part of your body.
......snipped......
Then imagine an energetic connection (a chord, a tube, or the roots of a tree) coming out of your feet, into the earth. Also visualize such a connection between your base chakra at the base of your spine and the earth, and allow these connections to go deeply into the Earth.
.....snipped....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

katydid

Earth-oriented Crystals, Plants & Animals

Crystals & Stones: Coal, Copper, Emerald, Halite, Hematite, Iron Ore, Picture Jasper, Jet, Peridot, Petrified Wood, Salt and Green Tourmaline.

Animals: Wolf, Bear, Gopher, Worm, Stag, Bison, Ant and all animals that burrow under the soil

Plants: Wheat, Barley, Sage, Corn, Ivy, Mugwort, Oak, Patchouli; Potatoes; Moss; Ground covers

Julia Karmic Astrology

Katydid's advice is really good!

I have 5 water planets, and need to ground from time to time.

The other thing that might help is having some friends who are Earth Suns.
I noticed that I tend to gravitate to them, I think they help me connect to the planet.

Julia