Saturn/Uranus tag team to jump start my ambitions... or is this another con?

Flapjacks

Most of the time, when I check my transits, something horrible is happening. But recently I became instantly attracted to someone, and decided to look up where the planets were on the day it happened (and boy were venus/mars/moon doing a number on me that day). However I also noticed the absence of terrible in my wider transits... and how they seem to relate to this unexpected attraction, which is atypical for me at best (one of my professors in college at least 40 years older than me, saturn and uranus much? :whistling:).

So here she is:

transiting uranus in my 11th house trine sun (3 deg.) in 3rd house, sextile moon (2 deg.) in 9th house, trine mercury (7 deg.) in 3rd house

transiting saturn in my 5th house conjunct venus (4 deg.) in 4th house, trine mars (1 deg.) in 8th house

I'm going to dig into something completely new. I've decided to make this professor my mentor, hoping the crush will wear off while the inspriation he gives me stays for my career aspirations... I've always wanted a mentor. Can I trust saturn to give me perspective as uranus goes to town (possibly to buy a new pair of shoes) with my sun/moon/mercury? Is there somewhere else in my chart I could look to see if a new educational direction is going to end up in a bust?

Anyway, I apologize if there is already a thread for saturn/uranus happenings, I figured saying all this would take up too much room. I'm just surprised that they are producing seemingly happy aspects, instead of the scary ones I'm used to... how are they working for you?

Lin

You want to know if your relationship with this professor will be realistic, useful, inspirational, etc, without it getting sexual and messy??
If this is so, give us your birth information so that we can see your chart and ascertain if you are on the right or wrong road.

What is your current academic plan and if you are changing it, what to??
LIN

katydid

Having Saturn conjuncting your Venus may or may NOT be a good thing in the end. It would be important to look at the whole thing in context. Saturn conjunct Venus could either be describing a nice, solid mentor who allows you to focus your talents, OR it could describe a difficult, unbalanced,
authority figure who tries to take control of you unfairly.

Flapjacks

You want to know if your relationship with this professor will be realistic, useful, inspirational, etc, without it getting sexual and messy??
If this is so, give us your birth information so that we can see your chart and ascertain if you are on the right or wrong road.

What is your current academic plan and if you are changing it, what to??
LIN

Hi Lin! It would be wonderful if you could help me with that.

Birth Date: 07/21/1986; Place: Denver, CO; Time: 2:10 am

I'm changing to biology and natural sciences (something I loved as a child). I was going into art (something also present since childhood). It's a total 180 but I've had so many bad experiences in the "art world" that I didn't want to do it anymore. I always had an aptitude towards the sciences but never pursued it in higher education, and recently I discovered natural science is a fuel for creativity for me, and I did not have to abandon art if I pursued it.

katydid: Saturn is still being a bully then! I never thought of that... I don't think he's that kind of professor. I hope it's the former. :pinched:

Last edited:

Lin

Flapjacks (can you give us a first name to use?)
You gave your birth data and I will look at your chart, but you didn't answer my question which was in response to your first question about your professor....and I also am confused about his being part of your Art major studies or your new Science major studies. Also was my paraphrasing of your question correct in regard to what you want and expect from this relatinship??

"You want to know if your relationship with this professor will be realistic, useful, inspirational, etc, without it getting sexual and messy??" Please enlighten me.
LIN