Can we just agree astrologers are biased politically?

Bunraku

Suddenly all descriptors of trumps natal chart is negative when a left leaning person interprets it :lol: and astrologers were all saying he wasn’t gonna win the election, yet he did. :lol:

conspiracy theorist

Yes they are. Before the 2016 elections, I looked at both the contenders' charts and Trump's looked to show the most positive markers for a victory, yet it seemed like a lot of his detractors didn't so much as mention these very obvious markers.

I never take the political or mundane predictions of "celebrity" astrologers seriously. There is nothing about the practice that requires astrologers to be objective/remain in a state of Epoche. In fact, just the opposite.

There is one analysis that I liked though, regarding the previous election, and it was this one over at astrology-x-files. https://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/election2016.html. I particularly liked that his "preamble" included what he saw as the similarities of the candidates' charts and how that aligns with wider collective cycles.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I think it cut through the BS about people(the moderator I think? ) saying Trumps Mars was immature or defective and somehow Hillary is more advanced. Seems like his Mars is working just fine. He literally won ? :lol:

It also cut through a lot of the BS about the Scorpio worship about how they can beat anyone or anything, and how they come back for a vengeance, but again look who won. :lol:

conspiracy theorist

And here comes another Scorpio as the primary candidate for the Democrat party. This latest scandal about his son's business dealings is definitely a body shot of massive proportions. Will his bid survive?

katydid

And here comes another Scorpio as the primary candidate for the Democrat party. This latest scandal about his son's business dealings is definitely a body shot of massive proportions. Will his bid survive?

So far the mainstream press, the BIG TECH social media watchdogs, and the Dem politicians have done a great job covering up the scandal. They are pretending like it was another Russian spy-operation, and calling it debunked.

Many Dems accept that narrative and so it may not hurt him that badly in the voting. A lot of votes have been mailed in already.

But eventually all will be revealed.

In other words, it would be a body blow, if we actually had objective, honest journalists.

JUPITERASC

Suddenly all descriptors of trumps natal chart is negative when a left leaning person interprets it :lol: and astrologers were all saying he wasn’t gonna win the election, yet he did. :lol:
David, why is it you don't seem to ever debate issues, just personalities?
EXACTLY! The fact that Trump is severely deranged is becoming so obvious, even (former) Trump voters can no longer ignore it.
Biden is holding steady.

Trump's act is wearing thin, as his shock-jock reality show is nearing cancellation.
They should call these unmasked, close-packed Trump rallies what they really are: "Trumpandemic Celebrations "! "And, Trump will cause spikes, wherever he goes!"
I still have doubts about whether he actually tested positive. He does have followers willing to lie for him, and that could easily include his doctors.
Deranged President Trump is planning an unsafe rally in Wisconsin, right during a Covid-19 surge in that State. Is he DELIBERATELY attempting to endanger his own followers???
There's NO WAY Trump supporters can possibly comprehend that they are doing this, because of the derangement factor. :sad:
It's TRUMP'S derangement syndrome, and it spreads to his followers, who then irrationally project it onto Trump's opponents.
Under the Trump administration, the EPA ("Environmental Protection Agency"), is now being dubbed by environmentalists as the EDA ("Environmental Destruction Agency").
Trumpollutor is firmly against both clean Air, AND clean Water.
Even Fox News reported that
the illegal Russian interference in the last Election

was not only proven, but highly effective
on Trump's behalf.
Trump's a celebrity personality. Issues don't matter to those who idolize him.

He's terrible on environmental issues. Does that concern you at all? I'm talking about clean air and water, and hazardous waste disposal, as well as wilderness protection.

Did you know he's removed American gray wolves from the protected species list, and okayed poisoning them and killing their cubs?

Unbelievably, He's STILL not encouraging social distancing or mask wearing. Did you see that last balcony performance, with the crowd packed together and many of them not masked?

I honestly believe he has a severe mental disorder that prevents him from understanding the consequences of his words and actions, so I'm not blaming him for his illness. I just want him out of office.

The economy will do fine without him, if that's what you're worried about. most Americans are naturally hardworking and resourceful, and always have been.

The urban violence will fade away once he's out of office, because Trump is exacerbating it instead of addressing the root causes.

He has a "Cult of the Personality" going on, which is extremely unhealthy for the nation when it involves the Presidency.

He's terrible when it comes to this pandemic, because he's all about a vaccine instead of prevention. He's already said that if the number of deaths from Covid-19 in the U.S. stays below 240,000 that his administration will have done a "wonderful job" containing it!

What are the issues you think need addressing?

david starling

They were too focused on the Popular Vote, which he DID lose, and not aware enough about the difference between that, and the Electoral College Vote, which is the one that counts.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Astrology is supposedly political neutral and doesn't actually favor a candidate in an election. All it does is pinpoint who's the most probable winner and many times, their forecasts are accurate. The majority of astrologers 4 years ago said Hillary Rodham Clinton who had won the popular vote, then you have those who said it will be Donald Trump and he won the constitutionally-legal electoral vote. It's not who's right and wrong, this is evident one candidate had more individuals voted, but the other candidate was approved by the majority of 538 federal officials to made the final decision of the legitimate electoral victor.

Astrology can explain the years 1763, 1776, 1783 and 1787 for the history of the US: 1. the first revolution in the then British colonies, 2. declaration of independence (July 4, 1776), 3. the end of the American revolutionary war (mid Sep 1783) and the constitution drafted (also mid Sep in the year 1787).

Then we have the years 2001, 2012, 2020 and 2024 in our current lifetime to have high importance in the US: 1. The terrorist attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon (Sep 11, 2001), 2. The re-election of Barack Obama (Nov 2012 not far from the hyped Dec 21st "new age" date), 3. the COVID pandemic (2020) and 4. in the near future, the US' Plutonian return on Jan 2024 in the 20-29' range of Capricorn awfully close to the cusp of Aquarius. (the end of the US?)

The periods of 1750-89 (George Washington is the 1st US president 1788-97) and 2000-26 (the US' 250th anniversary in 2025-27) are the most tumultous for the USA, and the possibility of a very decisive, divisive and possibly invalid all-mail-in ballot election is going to intensify a crisis in the highest magnitude.

Currently, the majority of astrologers confirm their prediction is in high favor for Joe Biden, then again, the electoral college could re-elect the incumbent.

david starling

Astrology is supposedly political neutral and doesn't actually favor a candidate in an election. All it does is pinpoint who's the most probable winner and many times, their forecasts are accurate. The majority of astrologers 4 years ago said Hillary Rodham Clinton who had won the popular vote, then you have those who said it will be Donald Trump and he won the constitutionally-legal electoral vote. It's not who's right and wrong, this is evident one candidate had more individuals voted, but the other candidate was approved by the majority of 538 federal officials to made the final decision of the legitimate electoral victor.

Astrology can explain the years 1763, 1776, 1783 and 1787 for the history of the US: 1. the first revolution in the then British colonies, 2. declaration of independence (July 4, 1776), 3. the end of the American revolutionary war (mid Sep 1783) and the constitution drafted (also mid Sep in the year 1787).

Then we have the years 2001, 2012, 2020 and 2024 in our current lifetime to have high importance in the US: 1. The terrorist attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon (Sep 11, 2001), 2. The re-election of Barack Obama (Nov 2012 not far from the hyped Dec 21st "new age" date), 3. the COVID pandemic (2020) and 4. in the near future, the US' Plutonian return on Jan 2024 in the 20-29' range of Capricorn awfully close to the cusp of Aquarius. (the end of the US?)

The periods of 1750-89 (George Washington is the 1st US president 1788-97) and 2000-26 (the US' 250th anniversary in 2025-27) are the most tumultous for the USA, and the possibility of a very decisive, divisive and possibly invalid all-mail-in ballot election is going to intensify a crisis in the highest magnitude.

Currently, the majority of astrologers confirm their prediction is in high favor for Joe Biden, then again, the electoral college could re-elect the incumbent.

This is why astrologers need to be politically astute enough distinguish between the Popular Vote prediction and the Electoral College prediction.

david starling

It’s hard to see how transits to a natal alone could decisively indicate “victory” in a modern election. There are so many embedded assumptions about what victory means especially in the analyses I’ve read that it seems there’s a bias towards believing might makes right. Astrologers might not like particular natal configurations or they might have their own politics, they were political advisers, but plenty swing right.

There are other factors also, such as the pandemic. That's a real game-changer!

david starling

Are you into mundane astrology, David? have you recommended any texts in particular on the subject? I'm kind of feeling like studying mundane will encourage a more sanguine mindset.

There's a lot of emphasis on founding dates of nations and institutions in mundane studies, and the U.S. founding date is subject to opinion.

Since I'm viewing the current state of affairs from an astrological Ages perspective, I get my sanguine mindset from that.

Opal

Premium Member
Are you into mundane astrology, David? have you recommended any texts in particular on the subject? I'm kind of feeling like studying mundane will encourage a more sanguine mindset.

Mundane Astrology - The Astrology of Nations and States

It is three books, one each by:

H. S. Green
Raphael
C. E. O. Carter

Right now I have been reading Green concerning the Jupiter Saturn conjunction that David so kindly reminded us of.

All 3 are good reads. I have sticky bookmarks everywhere in it.

Good deal for 3 books.

JUPITERASC

Could psilocybin mushrooms be the cause of Trump's derangement?

Maybe he believes the "magic mushrooms" are giving him protection from the Virus!
Could be Trump's been ingesting large amounts of psilocybin mushrooms!:andy:
This transition into the Aquarian Age isn't easy. I see the current political situation as tragic, but as a necessary part of the process.

David, why is it you don't seem to ever debate issues, just personalities?
EXACTLY! The fact that Trump is severely deranged is becoming so obvious, even (former) Trump voters can no longer ignore it.
Biden is holding steady.

Trump's act is wearing thin, as his shock-jock reality show is nearing cancellation.
They should call these unmasked, close-packed Trump rallies what they really are: "Trumpandemic Celebrations "! "And, Trump will cause spikes, wherever he goes!"
I still have doubts about whether he actually tested positive. He does have followers willing to lie for him, and that could easily include his doctors.
Deranged President Trump is planning an unsafe rally in Wisconsin, right during a Covid-19 surge in that State. Is he DELIBERATELY attempting to endanger his own followers???
There's NO WAY Trump supporters can possibly comprehend that they are doing this, because of the derangement factor. :sad:
It's TRUMP'S derangement syndrome, and it spreads to his followers, who then irrationally project it onto Trump's opponents.
Under the Trump administration, the EPA ("Environmental Protection Agency"), is now being dubbed by environmentalists as the EDA ("Environmental Destruction Agency").
Trumpollutor is firmly against both clean Air, AND clean Water.
Even Fox News reported that
the illegal Russian interference in the last Election

was not only proven, but highly effective
on Trump's behalf.
Trump's a celebrity personality. Issues don't matter to those who idolize him.

He's terrible on environmental issues. Does that concern you at all? I'm talking about clean air and water, and hazardous waste disposal, as well as wilderness protection.

Did you know he's removed American gray wolves from the protected species list, and okayed poisoning them and killing their cubs?

Unbelievably, He's STILL not encouraging social distancing or mask wearing. Did you see that last balcony performance, with the crowd packed together and many of them not masked?

I honestly believe he has a severe mental disorder that prevents him from understanding the consequences of his words and actions, so I'm not blaming him for his illness. I just want him out of office.

The economy will do fine without him, if that's what you're worried about. most Americans are naturally hardworking and resourceful, and always have been.

The urban violence will fade away once he's out of office, because Trump is exacerbating it instead of addressing the root causes.

He has a "Cult of the Personality" going on, which is extremely unhealthy for the nation when it involves the Presidency.

He's terrible when it comes to this pandemic, because he's all about a vaccine instead of prevention. He's already said that if the number of deaths from Covid-19 in the U.S. stays below 240,000 that his administration will have done a "wonderful job" containing it!

What are the issues you think need addressing?
There's a lot of emphasis on founding dates of nations and institutions in mundane studies, and the U.S. founding date is subject to opinion.

Since I'm viewing the current state of affairs from an astrological Ages perspective,

I get my sanguine mindset from that.
Trump's deranged mind has taken him over the edge of sanity,

and down into the valley of hopelessness.

It was triggered by his realization
that he will lose the election,

and very likely be tried in court for rape and tax-evasion

once he's out of office.