Has he lost interest?

scahm

I’ve noticed the guy I’ve just started dating has suddenly gone quiet with his communication whilst I’ve been away - he’s usually quick to like photos on social media and message but this hasn’t been the case these past few days. I know I sound paranoid and insecure but having had similar scenarios leading to painful outcomes makes me want clarity on a situation sooner rather than later.

He as Mercury is in his own house, about to move into his own sign, so I suppose this confirms that he’s choosing to focus on himself, with his third house being in the mute sign of Scorpio. What would the combustion from the intercepted Sun imply however? Does the Moon’s section to Venus in my 5th suggest anything in relation to our connection or does it suggest that he might be interested in a relationship with one of his own friends?

Many thanks.
https://ibb.co/CvJWkk2

ElenaJ

Yes, it does, thank you.
He is mercury, at the very last degree of his sign, making no contact and about to change signs, position.
Your 3rd is Venus, about to oppose you as Jupiter.
His 3rd is mars, about to square Saturn.
All this doesn't look very promising.
However, moon your co-ruler, conjunct 7th cusp which is the natural house of Venus, approaches a sextile to Venus in the sign of moon. So there is a possibility of picking up communications with him again.
Moon leaves the conjunction with mercury in his 12th, and will eventually approach a trine with you Jupiter in your 11th of hopes.
Both of your co-rulers, Neptune and Jupiter are retrograde, and Jupiter's next aspect after turning direct will be a sextile with Neptune, so you turning back to yourself.
You could try but you may decide it isn't worth it at the end.
Note that both mercury and sun, natural significator of the male, are in his 12th house of withdrawal and hidden things, and sun is intercepted so incapacitated in expressing itself. In addition sun is in the degree of the nodes, something out of his hands has come up and is restricting him. The nodes lie across the axis of the 4th/10th houses, so this could be a family or career problem.

scahm

Yes, it does, thank you.
He is mercury, at the very last degree of his sign, making no contact and about to change signs, position.
Your 3rd is Venus, about to oppose you as Jupiter.
His 3rd is mars, about to square Saturn.
All this doesn't look very promising.
However, moon your co-ruler, conjunct 7th cusp which is the natural house of Venus, approaches a sextile to Venus in the sign of moon. So there is a possibility of picking up communications with him again.
Moon leaves the conjunction with mercury in his 12th, and will eventually approach a trine with you Jupiter in your 11th of hopes.
Both of your co-rulers, Neptune and Jupiter are retrograde, and Jupiter's next aspect after turning direct will be a sextile with Neptune, so you turning back to yourself.
You could try but you may decide it isn't worth it at the end.
Note that both mercury and sun, natural significator of the male, are in his 12th house of withdrawal and hidden things, and sun is intercepted so incapacitated in expressing itself. In addition sun is in the degree of the nodes, something out of his hands has come up and is restricting him. The nodes lie across the axis of the 4th/10th houses, so this could be a family or career problem.

Thank you so much ElenaJ, your response is much appreciated. I do have an intuitive feeling that something is holding him back. As he’s entering the sign of my detriment, would that suggest a lack of attraction?

ElenaJ

No not necessarily. It means he is moving into a new phase. Being in his own sign it should be a better place for him, though.

scahm

No not necessarily. It means he is moving into a new phase. Being in his own sign it should be a better place for him, though.

Thank you so much, ElenaJ. I’ve decided to refrain from reaching out but I will update you if he does instead.

scahm

I still haven't had any communication from him but he's keeping tabs on my trip on social media, so I continue to remain confused as to why he's being so callous. I know you're not supposed to do multiple charts, especially within a small time frame, but I feel like my initial question was perhaps ambiguous.

I asked 'does he still desire me' to clarify whether he is still even attracted to me and I'm worried that this new chart shows that he doesn't: he separates from his 5th house ruler, Neptune, which I will eventually oppose in my own sign of Virgo, Jupiter inconjunct Ascendent. I wondered what him opposing his 12th house ruler in his 8th would suggest - that he no longer fantasises about me?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 00.02.07.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 00.02.07.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 00.02.18.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 00.02.18.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 18

ElenaJ

You are mercury, he is Jupiter, and eventually mercury will trine Jupiter to bring about contact between you two. He is still retrograde and in his fall, as well as in his own Terms. So, quite weak, keeping to himself and not becoming involved in anything much, until he goes stationery and then turns direct. Not in a good place at the moment.
He is in his 2nd of money, being approached by opposition from Venus, natural ruler of finances. He seems to be worrying about money and trying to get things straightened out.
Moon approaches an opposition to mars by the cusp of his 6th house of work. Mars will then square restrictive Saturn, ruler of his money house, and just moved into his 3rd of thoughts.
You didn't insert the south node, which you really should remember to do. In this case we see it falls in his house, confirming his weak position.
I would ask whether what you call "callous" isn't just worries about his situation. He simply doesn't have the energy for a relationship right now, although he longs for one, which we know because he continues to follow you on social.
You as mercury are in virgo, a picky sign, that tends to find fault and criticise.
However, before you reach him as Jupiter, you will trine Uranus in your 12th of subconscious understanding. You will come to understand him better and have more insight, and illumination, from Uranus. Uranus is in taurus, a sign with solid values and very practical minded, but warm and loving. This insight should prepare you to then meet up with him in the trine to Jupiter.
Remember, he is not only an eventual partner who can give to you, he is also a person in his own right, an individual with weak points and needs. Try to find out what these are and help him, sometimes just by being there can be a help, to know someone cares but is not only there to ask, but is just by his side.
You are in your 5th of love and caring, and this is what you need and want to do with him.
You have finished the conjunction with egotistical me-centered sun, in Leo of ego. That is now behind you. You have to move on towards the awareness that humanitarian Uranus can give you.
And then you will be ready to approach him, without selfish motivation, but reaching out with love.
Ok with you?

Last edited:

scahm

You are mercury, he is Jupiter, and eventually mercury will trine Jupiter to bring about contact between you two. He is still retrograde and in his fall, as well as in his own Terms. So, quite weak, keeping to himself and not becoming involved in anything much, until he goes stationery and then turns direct. Not in a good place at the moment.
He is in his 2nd of money, being approached by opposition from Venus, natural ruler of finances. He seems to be worrying about money and trying to get things straightened out.
Moon approaches an opposition to mars by the cusp of his 6th house of work. Mars will then square restrictive Saturn, ruler of his money house, and just moved into his 3rd of thoughts.
You didn't insert the south node, which you really should remember to do. In this case we see it falls in his house, confirming his weak position.
I would ask whether what you call "callous" isn't just worries about his situation. He simply doesn't have the energy for a relationship right now, although he longs for one, which we know because he continues to follow you on social.
You as mercury are in virgo, a picky sign, that tends to find fault and criticise.
However, before you reach him as Jupiter, you will trine Uranus in your 12th of subconscious understanding. You will come to understand him better and have more insight, and illumination, from Uranus. Uranus is in taurus, a sign with solid values and very practical minded, but warm and loving. This insight should prepare you to then meet up with him in the trine to Jupiter.
Remember, he is not only an eventual partner who can give to you, he is also a person in his own right, an individual with weak points and needs. Try to find out what these are and help him, sometimes just by being there can be a help, to know someone cares but is not only there to ask, but is just by his side.
You are in your 5th of love and caring, and this is what you need and want to do with him.
You have finished the conjunction with egotistical me-centered sun, in Leo of ego. That is now behind you. You have to move on towards the awareness that humanitarian Uranus can give you.
And then you will be ready to approach him, without selfish motivation, but reaching out with love.
Ok with you?

Thank you for helping me look at this from a new perspective, ElenaJ. As far as I'm aware however, things seem to be going okay for him from a financial perspective. Could the 2nd/6th house contacts therefore indicate anything regarding self esteem?

ElenaJ

"And that's affecting his desire for me?"

It would effect his ability to maintain any kind of relationship with anyone.

"I assume I would have to reach out to him instead of the other way round then?"

As I wrote, Mercury approaches Jupiter, not the other way around.

scahm

"And that's affecting his desire for me?"

It would effect his ability to maintain any kind of relationship with anyone.

"I assume I would have to reach out to him instead of the other way round then?"

As I wrote, Mercury approaches Jupiter, not the other way around.

I see. Thank you!

Scham

I will address the first chart.

Has he lost interest?
I’ve noticed the guy I’ve just started dating has suddenly gone quiet with his communication whilst I’ve been away - he’s usually quick to like photos on social media and message but this hasn’t been the case these past few days. I know I sound paranoid and insecure but having had similar scenarios leading to painful outcomes makes me want clarity on a situation sooner rather than later.

He as Mercury is in his own house, about to move into his own sign, so I suppose this confirms that he’s choosing to focus on himself, with his third house being in the mute sign of Scorpio. What would the combustion from the intercepted Sun imply however? Does the Moon’s section to Venus in my 5th suggest anything in relation to our connection or does it suggest that he might be interested in a relationship with one of his own friends?

Many thanks.
https://ibb.co/CvJWkk2

Using the 5th H.C. ruler Moon for the gent (because you are in an open relationship there is no commitment to marriage and the 5th house rules romantic attachments) Neptune & Co ruler Mars exalted in Aries are in your 1st house used as your ruler(s), consider Jupiter. Neptune within the 1st house speaks of your unhappiness at the moment; Pisces on the Ascendant.
Venus is his co ruler there is a trine from Moon near the 7th cusp to Uranus, you may suddenly see his interests rekindled as Uranus reacts with sudden impulsiveness.

The only situation I can see that speaks of interest waning is in those things you share towards your future together. Moon eventually making an opposition to your Neptune (separation aspect) could initiate cards being laid out on the table as to your eventual hopes for marriage, or things might get cleared up between the both of you as to what roads each of you wish to take in your romance and towards your future together. (Uranus in the 2nd house of your future).

The rites of coming together are most generally brought about by the gent although women can often be enticing and bring the affections of a man to the thrushing table. Venus in his 5th house, his Ascendant-indicates he wishes for family surrounding(s), rather than a romance that is on again off again type of relationship. Is he having trouble within his family that has centered his current interests in a direction that leaves you out?

Is he laid back and does he advance in the promptings of your relationship? Venus in Cancer in the 5th house is a soft sweetheart type of prompting.
You might consider the delicate side of attraction; candlelight dinner, flowers, sweet fragrances with beautiful alluring clothes that could do the trick to re-attract his interest.

When Moon opposes Neptune in the 7th house, I think emotional worries will be cleared up between you two concerning your ideals and personality typing that fits together. Neptune works on the psychological level and within your first house could indicate you have grander ideals that may or may not be realistic for each of you depending upon the directives you both wish to accomplish in the future.

Sincerely:wink:
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

scahm

Scham

I will address the first chart.

Using the 5th H.C. ruler Moon for the gent (because you are in an open relationship there is no commitment to marriage and the 5th house rules romantic attachments) Neptune & Co ruler Mars exalted in Aries are in your 1st house used as your ruler(s), consider Jupiter. Neptune within the 1st house speaks of your unhappiness at the moment; Pisces on the Ascendant.
Venus is his co ruler there is a trine from Moon near the 7th cusp to Uranus, you may suddenly see his interests rekindled as Uranus reacts with sudden impulsiveness.

The only situation I can see that speaks of interest waning is in those things you share towards your future together. Moon eventually making an opposition to your Neptune (separation aspect) could initiate cards being laid out on the table as to your eventual hopes for marriage, or things might get cleared up between the both of you as to what roads each of you wish to take in your romance and towards your future together. (Uranus in the 2nd house of your future).

The rites of coming together are most generally brought about by the gent although women can often be enticing and bring the affections of a man to the thrushing table. Venus in his 5th house, his Ascendant-indicates he wishes for family surrounding(s), rather than a romance that is on again off again type of relationship. Is he having trouble within his family that has centered his current interests in a direction that leaves you out?

Is he laid back and does he advance in the promptings of your relationship? Venus in Cancer in the 5th house is a soft sweetheart type of prompting.
You might consider the delicate side of attraction; candlelight dinner, flowers, sweet fragrances with beautiful alluring clothes that could do the trick to re-attract his interest.

When Moon opposes Neptune in the 7th house, I think emotional worries will be cleared up between you two concerning your ideals and personality typing that fits together. Neptune works on the psychological level and within your first house could indicate you have grander ideals that may or may not be realistic for each of you depending upon the directives you both wish to accomplish in the future.

Sincerely:wink:
Student of Astrology

Thank you so much for such a detailed response, you've raised some really interesting points for me to consider.