Constant struggle all my life

curiousabout77

Your chart seems to indicate that your identity has been shaped by people who are manipulative and restrictive so not allowing you to develop into your true self because they don't have good intentions for you so you need people support you. Your love life seems to indicate that you need someone that allows you to grow as a person and is not blocking your goals for yourself and not boring. Relationships could also come out of no where and have ups and downs with surprises. Your moon is supportive of your relationship planets so you would find it emotionally and psychologically beneficial to be in a relationship.

Last edited:

Amit89

You are intelligent and come across as smart or dextrous with your mercury high up in the chart.

Yes I too agree, it feels that your sense of self, identity is undermined by toxic people. You can be manipulated and there may be power issues.

Its best to cut off, step away and move forward.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have a tight Sun-Saturn opposition, which means that you often get the feeling you take one step fwd. and 2 back, so very slow progress. However, Saturn only makes one steady and thorough.

You also have Moon-Mars square, which means that you want to actually rush through things and move fast ahead, else you feel flustered. There could also be issues with the parents, as Mars rules the family house.

However, your chart is like any other. We all have our set of problems, and so do you.

Amit89

You are all correct. It's my family who are controlling me and it's very complicated to explain.

You need to break free from your family situation if you can, cut them off, keep them at distance, do your own thing.

I'll come back to you with your PM.