Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

I almost feel like that guy anus and jupiteras has plotted a scheme to bring out some of those nasty ynnest jokes to the unsuspecting "adults" of the forum.

Y

JUPITERASC

The coronovirus is going to kill us all :unsure:
Karmapa's Message Chinese New Year 2020 Wuhan Virus

English Translation :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWm...7VJ8Bluwyri42bnuKuTVBay18_tdmjc5RCJroxMoUe_xk
Kobe "Mamba" Bryant, a great Lakers, is dead.

What's going on in transit, ds?
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bryant,_Kobe

Kobe Bryant and thirteen year old daughter, Gianna
killed in a helicopter crash in California
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/26/us/calabasas-helicopter-crash-trnd/index.html

Born in Philadelphia, Bryant was drafted to the NBA
straight out of Lower Merion High School near Philadelphia in 1996.
He was the youngest player in NBA history at that time
at 18 years, 2 months and 11 days.
Bryant played his entire professional career with the Los Angeles Lakers
and won five NBA championships.
Bryant has two Olympic gold medals for men's basketball.
Bryant retired in April 2016.

Name Bryant, Kobe
Male
Birthname Kobe Bean Bryant
born on 23 August 1978 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )
Place Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 40n16, 76w53
EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)
Data Source Timed, original source unknown
Rodden C
Collector: Scholfield

Caution, no source.

These data are also listed as "OSNK, Original Source Not Known".
They are undocumented data, often given in magazines or journals
with no source, or an ambiguous source such as "personal" or "archives."
When a magazine, journal, or astrologer, is quoted
without the original source of the information, the quote is a reference
not a source.
There is no way to know if the datum is valid.
If the person making the quote was proven unreliable in the past
any future quote automatically falls in the C category
unless attributed to a specific source.
Rectified data from an approximate birth time have a valid place in astrology
and fall in the C category unless there are contradictory rectified times,
which nudges it into DD.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Did you know that the first posts of JA on the forum did not include bold navy colour font? JA why did you start using that particular font? Any particular reason? :smile:

petosiris

Banned
No to all, except Taurus is at 10th cusp in solar return this year (if that is what you mean by solar revolution?).

Yeah return = revolution. So the last aspect to culminate by primary directions is not of Jupiter or Venus? Are there also benefic aspects to the 10th cusp in the solar return?

petosiris

Banned
I can't actually understand the question "so the last aspect to culminate by primary directions is not Jupiter or Venus?" sorry dude. It's not you, it's me. If you want to teach me I'm happy to learn if you don't mind a stubborn and irritable student. I don't use primary directions or predictive techniques. It's my own chart, and Jupiter is the most elevated natal planet. I see no tight planetary aspects to the solar return MC, though there are several to Moon in 10th, and Sun, Jupiter, and SN are all in SR 5th.

Congratulations passiflora! Pregnancy may cause some irritability, no need to blame me. :smile:

petosiris

Banned
Too much genius narrowly applied.

Pedantic Meaning: Almost Always an Insult
Pedantic is used more narrowly. It typically describes a particular kind of annoying person. You know the sort: the person who tends to correct small errors other people make and who pays way too much attention to minor details. Or the person who's an expert in some narrow, boring topic—and makes sure everyone else know the extent of that expertise.

Pedantic comes from the noun pedant, which originally wasn't a bad thing to be: a pedant was a household tutor or a schoolteacher. But the adjective pedantic seems to have been even from its 17th century beginnings something that not even a 17th century pedant would want to be. Pedant itself took on negative connotations soon after it was first used in the late 16th century, and it mostly keeps those negative connotations today. The "tutor" meaning is long gone; when pedant is not referring to someone who's pedantic, it refers to a teacher who highly values rules and precision.
- https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/didactic-vs-pedantic