"Beauty" in natal chart?

Horus

How does that aspect cause anxiety?? To me, it just makes someone more reserved in relationships.

Venus square or opposite Saturn can definitely cause self-worth problems which can then cause problems with self-confidence and anxiety in social situations.

I would look at Chiron, and any major Virgo or Gemini placements that might be afflicted as well --for nervous anxiety issues in general.

How does that aspect cause anxiety?? To me, it just makes someone more reserved in relationships.

Not just love relationships, but relationships with everyone in general. And maybe specifically because I have the Venus-uranus aspect too, I find myself going through stages where I take a lot of time and creativity into my appearance, to other times feeling so low in self-worth that I wear no make-up, and generally just look really grungy. All that translates to feeling awkward in social situations too because you just want to 'hide.' Or in a less extreme way, I prefer doing makeup and hair styles on my friends and dressing people up, and keeping myself quite casual and restrained.

humblingstar

Im a Leo sun, moon in Cancer, and my AC is Gemini. I've got Venus in 1st house conjunct Mars and also Venus trine Saturn. I've always considered myself average looking, but I do get compliments concerning my face (often my eyes or cheekbones/structure of my face).

What I've noticed tho is that people who are heavily influenced by Aquarius often actually are very good looking. Don't know if its just my taste or what it is but..

david starling

Im a Leo sun, moon in Cancer, and my AC is Gemini. I've got Venus in 1st house conjunct Mars and also Venus trine Saturn. I've always considered myself average looking, but I do get compliments concerning my face (often my eyes or cheekbones/structure of my face).

What I've noticed tho is that people who are heavily influenced by Aquarius often actually are very good looking. Don't know if its just my taste or what it is but..

I'm heavily influenced by Aquarius, and I sometimes look very good. Most of time, to paraphrase a line from one of Frank L. Baum's OZ stories, "I'm no better looking than I ought to be"!:lol:

AppLeo

Not just love relationships, but relationships with everyone in general. And maybe specifically because I have the Venus-uranus aspect too, I find myself going through stages where I take a lot of time and creativity into my appearance, to other times feeling so low in self-worth that I wear no make-up, and generally just look really grungy. All that translates to feeling awkward in social situations too because you just want to 'hide.' Or in a less extreme way, I prefer doing makeup and hair styles on my friends and dressing people up, and keeping myself quite casual and restrained.

I suppose it does yeah.

Venus-Uranus causes anxiety, too??

demetraceres

Who wrote that? I have the opposition and I don't do either.

Save

I have lost a little bit in this debate. The question refered to venus-saturn aspects and the appearance issues. I have read this on astrological site Caffe Astrology - it is true it is no famous astrology book but I find it quite useful (maybe you have here different experiences). Refering to this I would be gladful to know for all other statements here - from which sources do they come? I can't relate to some statements either.

As I have read here and there some astrological theories, I can't remember mentioning beauty connected with appearance (did any of known astrologers really work on this, any known sources?). But there were mentioned few times two attributes: charm and magnetism. So, I'm not an expert to make clear distinction between beauty, charm and magnetism, but keep in mind they are not synonims. And I have noticed charm and magnetism were mentioned in combination of venus and certain malefics - Uranus and Pluto. It is logical that Saturn wasn't mentioned, I even suspect that Saturn can take away some of it.

Does anyone find it surprising that in such a general topic the debate is running almost exclusively about venus-saturn aspects? Mostly from venus-saturn people. Maybe there is something about this aspects and appearance issues?

airy

When it comes to physical beauty, I'd love to consider myself attractive but really, I'm biased towards myself if anything. I love myself regardless beyond my physical beauty or appearance in any way. It has been a lesson hard-learned with my Venus square Saturn. From other replies to this thread, I can see a few of you have it, and have experienced different things accordingly. I, for one had so many problems with self-esteem, I hated myself intensely. I looked in the mirror and I saw the absence of beauty in its totality. There was always little desire for making myself look more attractive through make-up and clothes, I thought it would do no good. I have slowly evolved into loving myself more throughout the years. I had social anxiety growing up (has diminished greatly). I also feel the restrictive energy of saturn aspecting venus, since I hardly feel the positive effect of Venus Trine Moon. My interest for dressing better and wearing more make-up (or just looking good for myself) in general has increased substantially. As for actual aspects indicating physical beauty, I only have a slight connection from Venus to my AC as a semi-square. Hardly anything to be accounted for. I hear Jupiter also grants physical beauty, I have it conjunct to my AC as well. But, really, I'm not one to judge if this makes me more beautiful or not.

airy

Would Neptune influence make a person beautiful/more attractive? I have also heard of this aspect granting attractiveness. Does Neptune as a chart ruler or on the AC grant any positive effect? In my opinion, many planets can add beauty/attractiveness, in their own way. It's all about the aspects. Another example could be Pluto, with its powerful magnetism.

MadArchitect

Beauty =Venus influence in natal chart

Sexuality =Pluto,Mars influence in natal chart

Charisma -Charm =Sun ,Neptune,Uranus influence on the natal chart

Magnetism = Pluto,Neptune influence on the natal chart

nothing to do with beauty = jupiter,saturn,neptune,uranus

if you see people who are beautiful but they dont have venus influence
in their natal chart ,its usually because of the degrees.
it depends the planets on your natal chart -what degrees do they are..

degrees play also a major role in looks not only planets and aspects
planets and aspects are a generalization...

Last edited:

Melaike

The planets associated with luck namely Sun, Jupiter ,Venus + Part Of Fortune and North Node in the first house make people radiate positive energy, when they enter a place people like them easily.

AppLeo

Would Neptune influence make a person beautiful/more attractive? I have also heard of this aspect granting attractiveness. Does Neptune as a chart ruler or on the AC grant any positive effect? In my opinion, many planets can add beauty/attractiveness, in their own way. It's all about the aspects. Another example could be Pluto, with its powerful magnetism.

Potentially, Neptune can create a beautiful person. But Neptune can only create beauty if it's found in the 1st house or aspect to someone's personal planet. And Neptune's beauty is different because it usually refines or distances the person from who they really are when people look at them. At least, that's what I think.

Good Looking person=venus influence in natal chart

Sexual person=Pluto,Mars influence in natal chart

jupiter,saturn,neptune,uranus = have nothing to do with beauty and good looking people

Charismatic-Charming person=Sun or Neptune influence on the natal chart

Magnetic person= Pluto,Uranus influence on the natal chart

if you see people who are beautiful but they dont have venus influence
in their natal chart ,its usually because of the degrees.
it depends the planets on your natal chart -what degrees do they are..

degrees play also a major role in looks not only planets and aspects
planets and aspects are a generalization...

Do you know the exact degrees that expresses the beauty of Venus?? I'm curious.