Moving on to Neptune/Pluto line

AnnaViolet7

Hello :)

There is a fantastic course that I would absolulty love to do- Degree in Healing Arts its all about developing healing relationships in society with choice of modules in stuff like dance/creative stuff- basically it is absolutly heaven sent for what I would love to do...However(and its a big however!!!) the course is only on at one uni and it is right on my Neptune/Pluto line which I have to say doesnt make me feel too sure about it as it seems to be all about dissolving(nept) and life crumbling to be re-made(pluto) and i have truly had enough of that! I know there are other sides to these planets too which are very healing but I would not want to end up being somewhere which would be a difficult place in other ways particularly as I am a single mum so whatever choice I make is for my daughter too...

Has anyone on here managed to make the best of these lines?? I currently live on my Uranus line which is my least aspected planet...it seems Im having real trouble putting down roots here each home I move into just isnt quite right which I guess is pretty Uranian-things have always been shaken up a lot on this line..I have ended up numerous times homeless since a teenager..

Any input would be greatly appreciated ;)

Cheers,

Anna

lorieno

I think you need to judge the planet's quality within your chart before dismissing it as "difficult". I have lived 6 years under a Pluto/MC line and had a transforming but wonderful time, but Pluto is one of my most harmonious planet (trine to Mars in Sag) with a high degree of harmony.

If Neptune is well aspected by sextiles or trines and well placed by house and sign, then living under a Neptune line may not necessarilly a difficult place.

AnnaViolet7

Ah thanks lorieno very much for replying...I guess a lot of living on a Pluto line is how comfortable you are with transformation...

Well my pluto is conjunct asd by 6 deg from 1st house...it makes a sesquiquadrate to my moon which I looked up is like a weak square...it is trine to neptune and squares the MC...also as pluto is in my first house and I have sun.merc,mars in 7th house an astrologer once told me that although the planets arent making an opposition aspect it does have a simular influence to that...so Im thinking that makes things pretty tense in a way...I am trying to work out how to channel that Pluto energy..

As for Neptune it sesquiquadrates sun and merc so a weak square again!(dont know much about these minor aspects!) and it quintiles moon which i have to say i know nothing about that aspect at all! it trines mars I wouldnt think the energy of those planets go too well together..and it squares jupiter which is in the 12th house....Neptune is in my 3rd house in Sag...

Hmmn putting it all together!! what do you think?

I also have lived on this line before but moved away as things became too difficult with an ex partner...i had a drug problem there and i ended up losing all my stuff, it was extremely difficult and many people i met there didnt like me i was lonely...however when reading on astro.com it seemed to be saying that it was a good place if one had a direction and purpose there which i would be moving there to study a healing degree so that is a fitting neptunian purpose and pluto too has some healing to it...i guess it is all what you choose to make of it too..i have done so much soul searching since i last lived there and become a mother and lived on my uranus line which has suitably shaken things up that needed shaking up and moving on!!!

Gosh i have really babbled on this post- can you see that neptune in the 3rd at work?!

I appreciate your reply and I would be grateful to hear how to put all of this together

Cheers,

Anna

lorieno

I tend to think that, during our life, we move to locations where we can learn the lessons attached to the particular resonance of the line we live under, be it Pluto or Neptune or Jupiter.
At the age of 23, under Pluto transits to my natal Moon I left country and family to follow my Uranus Local Space line to finally settle under my Pluto/MC line. Of course I was unaware at the time of the relation between space / time and this transformative uprooting..

To come back to your searching perhaps it should been noted that Neptune (as you are saying) is not the most harmonious planet in your natal chart and settling under a Neptune line means facing challenging experiences linked to this planet. The most harmonious planet in your chart is Venus (in Taurus and ruling your Libra Asc) closely followed by the Moon sextile your 7th house cluster.

AnnaViolet7

lorieno said:
I tend to think that, during our life, we move to locations where we can learn the lessons attached to the particular resonance of the line we live under, be it Pluto or Neptune or Jupiter.
At the age of 23, under Pluto transits to my natal Moon I left country and family to follow my Uranus Local Space line to finally settle under my Pluto/MC line. Of course I was unaware at the time of the relation between space / time and this transformative uprooting..

I can see the sense behind that definatly for some people...have you got strong Pluto in your chart?? I have and I have always had a desire to transform myself and push myself to evolve and have moved many times tho mostly going between Uranus line and nept/pluto..have also lived on other pluto lines too...I think tho some people must just not feel this unconscious drive to be transformed/absorb a certain planets energy...my mums familly so many of them have lived in the same town all their lives and rarely leave it let alone move away..i have always tried to get my head around it :confused: So you travelled along your Uranus line then without realising it? wow thats mad!

To come back to your searching perhaps it should been noted that Neptune (as you are saying) is not the most harmonious planet in your natal chart and settling under a Neptune line means facing challenging experiences linked to this planet. The most harmonious planet in your chart is Venus (in Taurus and ruling your Libra Asc) closely followed by the Moon sextile your 7th house cluster.

Funny you should say that!! I wanted to move to Scotland on to my Venus/moon crossing line...Im so much more drawn to go there than Derby(neptune/pluto crossing line) but the degree I want to do which sounds perfect is only on at Derby...however it would be lovely to live somewhere it could be more harmonious hmmn :confused: