Synastry meaning, sun conj ASC, asc conjunct moon, Pluto trine asc, asc conj jupiter

Hi can someone please help analyze this synastry chart?

Me
March 19, 1993 in Greenwich, CT at 12:11am
Him
April 18,1995 Boise Idaho 5:50am

We have the ASC aspects listed above (my planet listed first). Sag and Pisces)
His sun is also conjunct my Venus and my Venus is conjunct his sun. (Aries and Pisces)
Our moons also both sextile each other’s Jupiter’s. (Aquarius and sag)
A few MC and north node aspects as well.

I’ve only met this person 3 times but I have never felt anything like I did with him. We instantly got along so well...I was more myself than I ever am and the way we joked and talked felt like we’d been best friends for years. I left my time with him very joyful. It’s been months and I still can’t get him off my mind. He has a girlfriend though. I’m unsure what this all means because it seems like I’m somehow emotionally attached to someone I barely know and who is unavailable. Yet when we talk he seems just as engaging and happy to talk to me as I do. I got the feeling he really enjoyed my company too. Given that many of the aspects seem so good it’s challenging for me to convince myself out of the desire for something to happen with us. Please shed light on if it’s just me here or if he feels it to...thank you!

JUPITERASC

Hi can someone please help analyze this synastry chart?

Me
March 19, 1993 in Greenwich, CT at 12:11am
Him
April 18,1995 Boise Idaho 5:50am

We have the ASC aspects listed above (my planet listed first). Sag and Pisces)
His sun is also conjunct my Venus and my Venus is conjunct his sun. (Aries and Pisces)
Our moons also both sextile each other’s Jupiter’s. (Aquarius and sag)
A few MC and north node aspects as well.

I’ve only met this person 3 times but I have never felt anything like I did with him. We instantly got along so well...I was more myself than I ever am and the way we joked and talked felt like we’d been best friends for years. I left my time with him very joyful. It’s been months and I still can’t get him off my mind. He has a girlfriend though. I’m unsure what this all means because it seems like I’m somehow emotionally attached to someone I barely know and who is unavailable. Yet when we talk he seems just as engaging and happy to talk to me as I do. I got the feeling he really enjoyed my company too. Given that many of the aspects seem so good it’s challenging for me to convince myself out of the desire for something to happen with us. Please shed light on if it’s just me here or if he feels it to...thank you!
I also have our first meeting chart data: August 28, 2019 at 11:01am Nantucket, MA
Can you post the charts, please?

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile: