What the heck is happening??

May someone please help me understand these transits? I've been battling pretty bad anxiety and depression for the past 8 months or so but lately I'm feeling really great, better than I have felt in a long time. I think I know a potential reason as to why, but maybe these transits will help me better understand it?

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_33.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_33.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 18

JUPITERASC

May someone please help me understand these transits?
I've been battling pretty bad anxiety and depression for the past 8 months or so
but lately I'm feeling really great, better than I have felt in a long time.
I think I know a potential reason as to why, but
maybe these transits will help me better understand it?
useful if you would state the "potential reason why" you refer to :smile:

I'm starting to earn more money at work, my financial state is the best its been in a while. I have reconnected with an ex of mine, we are just friends but I think reconnecting with this person has lifted a weight off of my shoulders. There was a lot of unfinished buisness and hard feelings between us and I'm glad we could clear the air. We've continued to hang out pretty often after the much needed closure and I'm not quite sure what his intentions are. This was not a healthy relationship. I've also noticed my communication skills have improved within the last couple days. I usually find it hard to put my thoughts into words during face to face interactions but my words have been flowing lately!

rahu

Banned
hi aquarianlena

about 8 months ago the south node began o transit you Neptune and natal south node.
this can give deceptive people around you, you self esteem could have been very low. likely every you did ,did not come out the way your excepted. the transiting south node was conjunct your juno/Uranus midpoint in tha time so it could have been a lot of arguments with family and it is possible you found out some guy you really like turned out to be a liar. all this might have got you into too much alcohol or other substances. overall your environment was very insincere and confusing.

now the transiting south node is passing through your venus/juno conjunction. and you might have began a loving relationship with someone you meet in December or a bit earlier. this could also indicate that schooling/job is very favorable.
if you did met someone then it is going vey well and you are getting serious.
the south node will b on your juno/Lilith conjunction in the middle of march, which is very favorable for education and financial/job issue.... if this transit does correlate with love in your life and in march you could be thought s of commitment and even marriage.

rahu

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup year ahead now transit own sag 5th for luck-prosperity-advisory roles,
trine mars own aries 9th for luck-technology-distant travels etc;
and trine leo-rahu NNode protective of overall well-being and pride;

natal aries-mars 9th inimical-malefic for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels;
prone to head-thigh inflammations;
avoid red colours;

mars aspect own scorpio 4th, protective of property matters,
and promote research-occult aptitudes,
but may not be good for general health of mother;
mars 9th, spirituality through service of mankind;

past 2.5yrs sat transit sag 5th, seeking change but stuck; negating employment prospects;
sat sag aspect own acq 7th protective of vocation-business,
but may not have been good for general health of spouse/relationship;

ketu separative SNode previous 1.5yr transit separative sun-ketu acq 7th,
detachment from relationship,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica-abdominal pain etc

coming 1.5yr sat-ketu transit venus-cap 6th opp moon,
detachment from relationship, job separation,
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-knees etc to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

rahu now 1.5yr transit moon cancer 12th clouding the mind, depression;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

hope enables take stock, share pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,