Question about Natal Chart/Draconic Chart comparisons

Hey guys! This is my first time posting here, so I apologize if I am not asking this question in the correct place. I am wondering if anyone on here has any information about what it means when someone’s Natal Chart and Draconic Chart are exactly the same/almost exactly the same. (My Natal Chart And Draconic Charts are pretty much identical due to my True North Node in my Natal Chart being at 0 degrees 17 seconds in Aries). I have some idea of how to interpret this, but there isn’t a whole lot of information on this particular topic when researching how to read a Draconic Chart. Any thoughts and/or opinions would be greatly appreciated! 😺

I’m referring to everything (the signs and degrees) staying pretty much the same. For example, my natal Saturn is 21 Sag 4 and my Draconic Saturn is 21 Sag 48. All the planets are like this.....just off by a few minutes or so from the natal minutes. I can post both the charts if that would better help explain what I’m talking about.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
That's really interesting. I've never seen one in which the signs do not change.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert at Draconian. I use it intuitively primarily to see if it adds to the existing picture. As Draconian is about the soul, I've found it to be amazingly accurate in the cases I've seen. I can only give an intuitive take, it may not be "cookbook" or exactly "accurate" from professionals. Although, I don't personally know professionals who are versed in Draconian.

Please do post it. Also, as this is your "soul" chart, you can PM if public posting is too instrusive.

Hey again 😺 I meant to say this earlier in my first reply, but thank you so much for responding to my initial question and taking an interest. I find the Draconic Charts super interesting, and there just doesn’t appear to be much information on charts like mine where the “soul chart” doesn’t change much from the natal chart. I have some ideas about what this could mean, but I’d love to hear your input and thoughts 😺

Attachments

• 90176E49-AD01-4E33-AC43-8F3E32153941.jpg
    90176E49-AD01-4E33-AC43-8F3E32153941.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 55785BAA-B3C3-441B-88BC-E696D13DF654.jpg
    55785BAA-B3C3-441B-88BC-E696D13DF654.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 49

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Hey again �� I meant to say this earlier in my first reply, but thank you so much for responding to my initial question and taking an interest. I find the Draconic Charts super interesting, and there just doesn’t appear to be much information on charts like mine where the “soul chart” doesn’t change much from the natal chart. I have some ideas about what this could mean, but I’d love to hear your input and thoughts ��

Ok the reason its the same is because it has something to do with your true node being in 0 Aries. Supposedly, the draconian sets that point as a reference and cast a chart from there. Don't quote me on the specific technicality as I am no expert (expert meaning with years of studied experience, book wise.). Mine is experimental. So when your natal node is at that point, it totally throws things off.

I have never seen anything like it. I also surmise because your natal NN is at 0 Aries, its highly relevant somehow. For one, its an Aries point. Second, it will have ramifications to the draconian. I mean intuitively, if your soul chart is the same as your natal chart? Your incarnation has gotta be a little special and different right? An astrologer with more spiritual experience will be able to further dig into this, and tell you many, many deeper, and relevant things. I can only point you to the right direction and narrow things down for you, so to speak.

As far as looking at the draconian (sorry I am short on time and don't have time to look at the natal), I can tell you of someone I know who also had Sun in Sag and Moon in Cap. The natal was totally different though with completely different placements.

The "soul" interpretation was amazingly accurate. This person was highly religious, it was like the most important aspect of this person's life. Emotionally, he was a robot. (To me, he was a cool robot so no negativity intended there, just humor.) He could be pessimistic and heavy, but very very responsible. You can't tell those things from the natal chart, at least not so quickly. So the Sun in Sag (dogmatic religion) and Moon in Cap (robot emotions) were encapsulated in an instant.

The draconian was like a 10 second snapshot of him summarized, without being lost in all the details of the natal. For most, one can easily get lost in the natal without knowing where to focus on.

Last edited:
Hey again 😺 yes! When you an opportunity I would love (and greatly appreciate) you taking a look at my natal chart!

Not to sound self-important, but I also feel like the charts being essentially the same does make this life incarnation a little different (or special). There is also a theory that I have that since the Draconian Chart is the chart of the soul across all incarnations, and my natal chart for this life is the same as my Draconic chart, then maybe in this incarnation I am exactly who and what my soul really is (without my soul having the mask of the natal chart to wear). Who knows hahaha.

When you interpret Draconic Charts, do you look at only the Draconic chart or is it sort of a synastry between the natal and the Draconic that is used?

When you have a chance I’d love to talk more 😺😺

GemwDepth

Account Closed
When you interpret Draconic Charts, do you look at only the Draconic chart or is it sort of a synastry between the natal and the Draconic that is used?

I only use it as a 10 second glimpse of who this person really is, deep inside. Like the natal chart sets me in one direction with many indicators, but I want to know which one do I focus on? Then I look at the Draconian.

As an example, I know of one person who is heavily Pisces and Libra, giving off a very feminine and charming look. But her natal has some dark aspects. So I look at the draconian, and its heavily Capricorn and Scorpio. That's when I knew I was dealing with something else soul wise, and her darker aspects matters a great deal.

I haven't used a synastry between it.

Not to sound self-important, but I also feel like the charts being essentially the same does make this life incarnation a little different (or special). There is also a theory that I have that since the Draconian Chart is the chart of the soul across all incarnations, and my natal chart for this life is the same as my Draconic chart, then maybe in this incarnation I am exactly who and what my soul really is (without my soul having the mask of the natal chart to wear). Who knows hahaha.

Oh no I totally agree with you in terms of things being "special" logically. But what we do not know is what does that "special" mean? Is this your last lifetime to achieve the aims of your soul? Or is this the first lifetime because we have 0 degrees Aries? Or maybe you've already achieved the learning lessons, and you are starting over again somehow into a higher soul group. (0 Aries logically infers a beginning with a bang, and NN being your destiny or future, kind of infers a future start with a bang!). Who knows :lol:

If you are further interested, I would consult a good psychic or clairvoyant for more clues. Or an astrologer with experience on the spiritual.

Last edited:
You bring up some really interesting points.....like what kind of “special-ness” does this type of chart infer and what does it mean. Also, the idea of which life incarnation it indicates (such as the last one, the first one or the first one of a new in a higher soul group). If I were to consult someone about this further, is there someone that you’d recommend?

When you have a chance, I’d still love to hear you interpretation of my natal chart 😺if you still want too. I’ve enjoyed talking with you and hearing your ideas, thank you for that 😺

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Found threads that may interest you:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=908416#post908416

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78112

Ynnest's comment at the end from the first one is interesting. It got me thinking maybe the small sample size that I've looked at, and why they fit their draconian chart so well is because their soul is already evolved....

Also you can do a search, go to Search > Type in "draconian" > Select title or post > It will show everything anyone's posted that's relevant. Its a good way to learn and gain insight.

Also the Karmic astrology forum may have similar threads, or you can repost there to find those familiar with Draconians.

Or you can request the moderator to move this to the Karmic section, there seem to be a lot more people interested in this kind of stuff and commenting there. So you'll get more responses.

Last edited:

cassijo

Ok the reason its the same is because it has something to do with your true node being in 0 Aries. Supposedly, the draconian sets that point as a reference and cast a chart from there. Don't quote me on the specific technicality as I am no expert (expert meaning with years of studied experience, book wise.). Mine is experimental. So when your natal node is at that point, it totally throws things off.

I have never seen anything like it. I also surmise because your natal NN is at 0 Aries, its highly relevant somehow. For one, its an Aries point. Second, it will have ramifications to the draconian. I mean intuitively, if your soul chart is the same as your natal chart? Your incarnation has gotta be a little special and different right? An astrologer with more spiritual experience will be able to further dig into this, and tell you many, many deeper, and relevant things. I can only point you to the right direction and narrow things down for you, so to speak.

As far as looking at the draconian (sorry I am short on time and don't have time to look at the natal), I can tell you of someone I know who also had Sun in Sag and Moon in Cap. The natal was totally different though with completely different placements.

The "soul" interpretation was amazingly accurate. This person was highly religious, it was like the most important aspect of this person's life. Emotionally, he was a robot. (To me, he was a cool robot so no negativity intended there, just humor.) He could be pessimistic and heavy, but very very responsible. You can't tell those things from the natal chart, at least not so quickly. So the Sun in Sag (dogmatic religion) and Moon in Cap (robot emotions) were encapsulated in an instant.

The draconian was like a 10 second snapshot of him summarized, without being lost in all the details of the natal. For most, one can easily get lost in the natal without knowing where to focus on.
I have almost the exact same birth chart. O° aries nn. Sun sagittarius moon capricorn. Although my rising is gemini. I'm not religious at all but do find the robot part a bit correct. I'm very optimistic, witty, and pleasant to be around. I'm not so responsible, although as i have gotten older i am getting more responsible. I would say I'm to impulsive. Maybe my rising sign is what makes us different. My draconian chart is identical to my birth chart as well. I would love more info as to what that means as well.

Humanitarian

I’m referring to everything (the signs and degrees) staying pretty much the same. For example, my natal Saturn is 21 Sag 4 and my Draconic Saturn is 21 Sag 48. All the planets are like this.....just off by a few minutes or so from the natal minutes. I can post both the charts if that would better help explain what I’m talking about.
Draconic Charts are based on Nodes, and you need to calculate the distance between Nodes to to the calculation of draconic planets. If the planet you want to calculate with has a bigger degree than the North Node, you'll calculate the distance between Nodes and Axes, and otherwise you need to subtract 360 by the resulting negative number, result in the degree in the other class.