Influence of Saturn

julia_Rodes

Influence of Solar arc Saturn

My life seems so influenced by Saturn lately. Heartbreak, restrictions, feeling like I cannot breathe. Transit Saturn has been on my natal sun and I note on this solar arc chart that solar arc Saturn is about to conjunct my natal ascendent soon. Saturn rules my sixth house of day to day work and ill health. I'm expecting my arthritis to get worse under this influence.

Is anyone able to shed any more light on what delights are in store for me? I have much to be grateful for, but at the monent, all I have is pain, rejection and discontent. I know I sound like a moaning Minnie, and I'm sorry because normally I'm quite pragmatic and able to look on the bright side of things. But a relationship ended before it began, and there are changes afoot at work which may be problematic for me.

My transit chart appears promising - and I have had many good things come my way because of Jupiter in the last year. So I am very grateful. But I want to be myself again, not this miserable person who can't see beyond her own sadness. When will this happen? Please help.

(I'm not clinically depressed - have been in the past so I know this is not that. Just sad and heartsick)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: