pluto retrograde

wowreally

i rarely have the pluto effect on someone even when my pluto conjucts one of their planets..

i'm just wondering if this could be because it's retrograde in my natal chart

waybread

Pluto is retrograde a lot of the time. This shouldn't make much difference.

I am ambivalent about the effect of Pluto in synastry, because everybody born in the same year or couple of years will have Pluto at the same or adjacent degree/s. You aren't going to see a Pluto effect with everybody born on the same year. I have seen it work at times, however; and then I suspect other things at work in the synastry.

Lin

I think Pluto is vitally important. It's true that it's slow and all people born around the same time as you were will have it at similar degree....but NOT the same house and not the same aspects to your personal planets unless the person was born within a few days of you and at approx the same time.

YOUR effect upon another person's chart can only be ascertained by showing your chart and the chart of the other person.

Plutonian energy can be very powerful but also very internal and subliminal. Each person you come into contact will have a different reaction to your Pluto..

BUT....first and foremost the thing to look at it how Pluto operates in YOUR chart. This has a great deal to do with how it effects others.

So maybe you will post your chart and we can look at the "pluto issue."
LIN

wowreally

id like that thanks...
i just never seem have people "faciniated" or obsessed by me
i just never have that wow effect on people

i'll also show you a synastry chart of my ex.
my pluto made a lot of aspects to his personal planets and there was def no pluto dynamic going on btwn us

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-01-03 at 7.53.16 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-01-03 at 7.53.16 PM.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen shot 2016-01-03 at 7.57.56 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-01-03 at 7.57.56 PM.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen shot 2016-01-03 at 8.00.22 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-01-03 at 8.00.22 PM.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 22

Kali

People being fascinated with you is not the hallmark of a Pluto Rx. It's more about you integrating the mysteries of life in a personal, internal way, rather than exerting your will on others externally.

Do you understand the mechanics of what is happening when a planet is retrograde? From space, nothing. Viewed from Earth, something strange. So, what was your Pluto doing? Was it stationary? Moving backward? Slowing down? Speeding up? Was it in aspect in the sun? Aspects to the sun will make you more comfortable delving into the hidden things Pluto represents and on the flip side, without a solar contact, it may be harder to deal with Pluto and accept the lessons he's here to teach.

The next thing to determine is whether or not it has it gone direct by progression yet? Will it? It's a big thing when a planet goes direct. And because of the nature of Pluto, when it goes direct, it generally brings about some turbulence in that time frame, but you will reintegrate the planet and be able to use it optimally. Also, check when your progressed sun will aspect it.

About your boyfriend, you two are of the same generation. Everyone born in your timeframe shares those aspects. If you're dating people your age, you aren't going to be aware of differences. And these are also aspects you are used to individually. For instance, my Mars is square Pluto. Everyone my age will experience my Mars squaring their Pluto, but to me, Pluto/Mars energy feels normal. I'm used to it. I live it every day. I think the Pluto on ASC would be like that. And the opposition with Venus is a bit wide and so is the Mars conjunction. It was probably enough to add some attraction, but wide enough that neither of you fell into the obsessive side of those aspects.

docker

Plutonian energy can be very powerful but also very internal and subliminal. Each person you come into contact will have a different reaction to your Pluto..

This is so true!!!!!! @wowreally you don't know how your Pluto's position affects others if you don't ask them how you affect them. My Pluto is extremely strong in my chart and I know that I affect people in some way. But when they tell me how I affected them I get surprised or even shocked because I wasn't expected to influence them so much or so strong.

Pluto's energy is so unconscious which has the dynamic to produce ripples in other's psyche, on their souls in an transformative way. We have to use our Pluto's energy consciously and wisely.