please tell me which planet is playing good and which one is more malefic to me

sdevid

Hi ,

I have attached my chart.

Can you please tell me which planet is playing good and which one is more malefic to me.
I will provide more details if needed

more precisely . i have mars mahadasa running now. is he malefic to me? saturn, sun , rahu and mars some how i feel bit opponent to me. is it true?

some one please advise me any remedies if needed.

Thanks
sdevid

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_sdevi_hw.34915.22915.gif
    astro_2at_01_sdevi_hw.34915.22915.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

sdevid

Hi ,

Can you please tell me which planet is playing good and which one is more malefic to me.

more precisely . i have mars mahadasa running now. is he malefic to me? saturn, sun , rahu and mars some how i feel bit opponent to me. is it true?

Thanks
sdevid

please reply

Iam feeling mars and saturn periods coming in this aug or so with 8th saturn transit might hurt alot.

Please suggest

bean24

Hi ,

Thanks
sdevid

The planets you have listed are all natural malefics which means they reflect areas of life which require more work on our part before we reap their results as opposed to benefic planets which give with greater ease.

For a Virgo lagna such as yourself, Mars ruling the 3rd and 8th make it neutral, saturn the 5th and 6th again neutral, and the sun ruling the 12th a friend. Therefore there is nothing inherently more uncomfortable about them to your rising sign either.

Is there a particular area of life with which has brought about a sense of concern for you?

Rajarshi

Hi ,

Thanks
sdevid

Saturn is afflicted in your chart { by Mars}. Constellations of Saturn is Rohini & the dispositor of constellation { Moon } is in 8th house.

Saturn may affect you badly. Jupiter is combust.

For remedies you must consult astrologer whom you have faith. Forum is not the right place to discuss remedy.

Best wishes

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Hi ,

Thanks
sdevid

Moon is the sole key to your concerns and problems!

That said, moon per se is not inimical or all those scary terms we astrologers love to use!

Moon is just indicative of issues etc that you have inherited in this lifetime due to misdeeds, poor decisions and actions, in earlier janmas and which you have decided to work on, to improve yourself and your repertoire of life-experiences.

Rohiniranjan

sdevid

The planets you have listed are all natural malefics which means they reflect areas of life which require more work on our part before we reap their results as opposed to benefic planets which give with greater ease.

For a Virgo lagna such as yourself, Mars ruling the 3rd and 8th make it neutral, saturn the 5th and 6th again neutral, and the sun ruling the 12th a friend. Therefore there is nothing inherently more uncomfortable about them to your rising sign either.

Is there a particular area of life with which has brought about a sense of concern for you?

Thank you sir,

I have family issues and from sept/oct 2012 started issues related to sons education loss of father, issues on health etc.
I have severe dental issues like loss of almost 15 teeth gum surgeries etc.

presently also my concern is my elder sons education. though he got admitted to IITs couldn't continue well and keep loosing semesters.

I have average career . Any advice is welcome

Thanks
sdevid

sdevid

Moon is the sole key to your concerns and problems!

That said, moon per se is not inimical or all those scary terms we astrologers love to use!

Moon is just indicative of issues etc that you have inherited in this lifetime due to misdeeds, poor decisions and actions, in earlier janmas and which you have decided to work on, to improve yourself and your repertoire of life-experiences.

Rohiniranjan

Thank you sir,

Iam wearing pearl in my right hand since 2000 and life improved a bit from 2002 .
As soon my moon dasa ended new type of problems started.

only till venus/jupiter dasa i had a good life i feel.

Social life is also not that great.

Thanks
sdevid

sdevid

Saturn is afflicted in your chart { by Mars}. Constellations of Saturn is Rohini & the dispositor of constellation { Moon } is in 8th house.

Saturn may affect you badly. Jupiter is combust.

For remedies you must consult astrologer whom you have faith. Forum is not the right place to discuss remedy.

Best wishes

Thank you sir,

I feel may be all dental issues are related to mars sani aspect.
I was feeling all jupiter sub dasas giving better time. in moon/jupiter dasa was good. and iam feeling better in this mars /jupiter time also. but suddenly son's issue started.
rahu sub dasas mars sub dasas also tension ones i felt.

So unable to judge myself

Thanks
sdevid

Crystalpages

Thank you sir,

Iam wearing pearl in my right hand since 2000 and life improved a bit from 2002 .
As soon my moon dasa ended new type of problems started.

only till venus/jupiter dasa i had a good life i feel.

Social life is also not that great.

Thanks
sdevid

So, should one infer from your experience that the pearl had nothing to do with your good times and bad times?

Can that THEN be the case with most other gemstones, as well? ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

sdevid

So, should one infer from your experience that the pearl had nothing to do with your good times and bad times?

Can that THEN be the case with most other gemstones, as well? ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

iam not sure, But when my father expired i was not wearing the pearl for some reason. Its like removed for repair and I forgot to wear back while i was shuttling between hospital and home for my father treatment.all in 15 days.

thanks
sdevid

Crystalpages

iam not sure, But when my father expired i was not wearing the pearl for some reason. Its like removed for repair and I forgot to wear back while i was shuttling between hospital and home for my father treatment.all in 15 days.

thanks
sdevid

Yes, that is how superstitions begin...!

kshantaram

Premium Member
mars dasa, mars own scorpio 3rd good for research-occult aptitudes, initiatives, courage. may not be good for siblings,

mars-sat opp tending to struggle and stress in matters of luck-higher education-distant travels etc.

mars unfriendly with virgo asc hence mars dasa not as co-operative with the chart but placed 3rd could be good for initiative and general progress although prone to struggle mars-sat opp. could be prone to water accidents/drowning perhaps, mars also lord 8th aries for chronic health issues over scorpio prone to urological issues perhaps. 3rd house represents chest-arms-shoulders-ears too.

sat since past nov transit mars scorpio-3rd under stress 2.5yrs, health issues, etc, moreover transit 8th from moon. sat scorpio aspects own cap 5th protective of education-position etc, but may not be good for health of children.

sat lord 5th trine over 9th friendly taurus good for education, artistic aptitudes, distant travels, but under stress sat-mars opp, while sat also lord 6th over 9th impacting luck, calling for greater efforts. saturn taurus for throat-thyroid etc. could be suggestion to the dental problems too.

saturn 9th settling life late at 36+ thumb rule.

moreover saturn retro towards debilated aries-moon 8th impacting health etc sat lord 5th for children etc. retro sat aries aspecting own acq 6th protective of employment matters and could be bad for health of opponents. sat aries elevated aspect over libra 2nd promoting family-finances-movable property etc, while aspect cancer 11th could impact income-gains-friendships.

moon lord 11th over aries 8th could be prone to sudden losses probably.
moon aries action oriented, impulsive, attention seeking, though could be intelligent.

moon ashwini nakshatra/lord ketu representing intelligence, doctors, horse speed, etc. over the 8th could have research orientation-investigative, and prone to fire accidents perhaps.

separative ketu over gemini hyperanalytical, paralysis by analysis, prone to career-job separations, while could be good for information processing.

the stellium jup-sun-mer-venus-rahu over 4th, jup own sag 4th growth and riches through knowledge/advisory roles, mer-venus lords 1/9 conjunct rahu promoting prosperity while could tend to foreign lands, sun lord 12th for foreign lands and separative.

currently jup retro towards gemini 10th, jup pisces inimical-badhaka for virgo asc, stress in career matters at the moment, while aspects own sag 4th protective of domestic comforts and property matters.

come April 2nd wk jup turns direct elevated cancer 11th for gains-friendships trine aspect own pisces 7th protective of relationship-marriage, gains from spouse, while also trines and aspects mars scorpio promoting research-occult aptitudes and protective. jup lord 4th transit 11th cancer gains from mother-property matters perhaps.

elevated jup cancer however debilated aspect over cap 5th impacting health of children, knees, heart, stomach, etc to care.

sat mid-Mar retro towards elevated libra 2nd good for family-finances, under stress however opp moon aries.

rahu transit friendly virgo asc perhaps tending to foreign lands sq natal rahu 4th, good transit 6th from moon. ketu transit inimical pisces 12th from moon tending to abdominal pains perhaps.

faith permitting :

for moon fiery aries 8th and sun fiery sag 4th may perform homa every birthday. prayers to Lord Karthikeya tues mornings lighting diya.

japa for ketu airy gemini 10th impacting career.
recite ganesha stotra and vishnusahasranama wed mornings.

for sat retro taurus 9th impacting luck, regulalry worship sat yantra keeping in pooja. visit Renuka Mata temple fri late evenings, donate 125gms whole black urad dal and some kumkum and whole unpeeled coconut, once a month.

for sat transit mars-scorpio these years/mars dasa too, float 1.25kg whole black urad dal over a flowing river, alongwith 125gms whole red turver dal, once a month, late evening after sunset, tues, offer some kumkum and whole unpeeled coconut at Mata Mahakali temple with prayers.

for virgo lagna offer karpoor arathy daily late evening to Mata Durga for overall protection/blessings. currently rahu transit friendly virgo too.

jupiter lord 9th from moon own sag good for luck. light cow ghee diya daily morning at the pooja for jup blessings, prayes to saint of your faith, say Shirdisaibaba, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant.

could share pointwise specific feedbacks in confirmity-non confirmity, on the ground.
and usefulness of the reading.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM SHRI GURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRI SAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

Last edited:

sdevid

mars dasa, mars own scorpio 3rd good for research-occult aptitudes, initiatives, courage. may not be good for siblings,

mars-sat opp tending to struggle and stress in matters of luck-higher education-distant travels etc.

mars unfriendly with virgo asc hence mars dasa not as co-operative with the chart but placed 3rd could be good for initiative and general progress although prone to struggle mars-sat opp. could be prone to water accidents/drowning perhaps, mars also lord 8th aries for chronic health issues over scorpio prone to urological issues perhaps. 3rd house represents chest-arms-shoulders-ears too.

sat since past nov transit mars scorpio-3rd under stress 2.5yrs, health issues, etc, moreover transit 8th from moon. sat scorpio aspects own cap 5th protective of education-position etc, but may not be good for health of children.

sat lord 5th trine over 9th friendly taurus good for education, artistic aptitudes, distant travels, but under stress sat-mars opp, while sat also lord 6th over 9th impacting luck, calling for greater efforts. saturn taurus for throat-thyroid etc. could be suggestion to the dental problems too.

saturn 9th settling life late at 36+ thumb rule.

moreover saturn retro towards debilated aries-moon 8th impacting health etc sat lord 5th for children etc. retro sat aries aspecting own acq 6th protective of employment matters and could be bad for health of opponents. sat aries elevated aspect over libra 2nd promoting family-finances-movable property etc, while aspect cancer 11th could impact income-gains-friendships.

moon lord 11th over aries 8th could be prone to sudden losses probably.
moon aries action oriented, impulsive, attention seeking, though could be intelligent.

moon ashwini nakshatra/lord ketu representing intelligence, doctors, horse speed, etc. over the 8th could have research orientation-investigative, and prone to fire accidents perhaps.

separative ketu over gemini hyperanalytical, paralysis by analysis, prone to career-job separations, while could be good for information processing.

the stellium jup-sun-mer-venus-rahu over 4th, jup own sag 4th growth and riches through knowledge/advisory roles, mer-venus lords 1/9 conjunct rahu promoting prosperity while could tend to foreign lands, sun lord 12th for foreign lands and separative.

currently jup retro towards gemini 10th, jup pisces inimical-badhaka for virgo asc, stress in career matters at the moment, while aspects own sag 4th protective of domestic comforts and property matters.

come April 2nd wk jup turns direct elevated cancer 11th for gains-friendships trine aspect own pisces 7th protective of relationship-marriage, gains from spouse, while also trines and aspects mars scorpio promoting research-occult aptitudes and protective. jup lord 4th transit 11th cancer gains from mother-property matters perhaps.

elevated jup cancer however debilated aspect over cap 5th impacting health of children, knees, heart, stomach, etc to care.

sat mid-Mar retro towards elevated libra 2nd good for family-finances, under stress however opp moon aries.

rahu transit friendly virgo asc perhaps tending to foreign lands sq natal rahu 4th, good transit 6th from moon. ketu transit inimical pisces 12th from moon tending to abdominal pains perhaps.

faith permitting :

for moon fiery aries 8th and sun fiery sag 4th may perform homa every birthday. prayers to Lord Karthikeya tues mornings lighting diya.

japa for ketu airy gemini 10th impacting career.
recite ganesha stotra and vishnusahasranama wed mornings.

for sat retro taurus 9th impacting luck, regulalry worship sat yantra keeping in pooja. visit Renuka Mata temple fri late evenings, donate 125gms whole black urad dal and some kumkum and whole unpeeled coconut, once a month.

for sat transit mars-scorpio these years/mars dasa too, float 1.25kg whole black urad dal over a flowing river, alongwith 125gms whole red turver dal, once a month, late evening after sunset, tues, offer some kumkum and whole unpeeled coconut at Mata Mahakali temple with prayers.

for virgo lagna offer karpoor arathy daily late evening to Mata Durga for overall protection/blessings. currently rahu transit friendly virgo too.

jupiter lord 9th from moon own sag good for luck. light cow ghee diya daily morning at the pooja for jup blessings, prayes to saint of your faith, say Shirdisaibaba, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant.

could share pointwise specific feedbacks in confirmity-non confirmity, on the ground.
and usefulness of the reading.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM SHRI GURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRI SAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

Thank you soo much for the detailed analysis.and it is very much useful. I have to read so many times .

I will do all the possible remedies as suggested.
Some of the problems are already seen. iam into IT field only average career at this age. Iam very much interested in vedic astrology subject .
Nothing is easy in my life and one by one always struggles are coming.
waiting for point wise feedback

Thanks
sdevid