Malefic planets in my horoscope

chaitupicasso

I want to know the malefic planets in my horoscope ..

Below are my charts based on vedic and western style

hFnc7.jpg

FlfXe.gif

Thank you

JUPITERASC

I want to know the malefic planets in my horoscope ..Below are my charts based on vedic and western styleThank you
To be realistic, it is generally accepted as incontrovertible that in life everyone of us encounters BOTH good AND evil :smile:

Traditionally,

Mercury is neutral

Moon is considered in general a benefic influence
Sun in general is considered malefic due to burning

Venus is the lesser benefic
Jupiter is the greater benefic

Mars is the lesser malefic
Saturn is the greater malefic

The malefic planets in anyone's horoscope in general are therefore Mars and Saturn

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Jupiterasc said:
Sun in general is considered malefic due to burning

I don't know. I disagree with you here. I see the Sun as a generally benefic influence since it's the lord of life. I do agree that it can have a malefic influence on those in its immediate vicinity, but otherwise it's typically a positive planet in a chart.

As for the question at hand, the malefic planets (going by the Western chart) are going to be Jupiter, the Sun, and mostly Mars. Saturn isn't going to be too much of an issue since you were born during the day, and Mercury might not be too problematic since it's very well dignified and cadent even though it does rule the 6th house.

JUPITERASC

I don't know. I disagree with you here. I see the Sun as a generally benefic influence since it's the lord of life. I do agree that it can have a malefic influence on those in its immediate vicinity, but otherwise it's typically a positive planet in a chart....
Indian horoscopic astrology usually describes the sun as a natural malefic - sometimes 'merely' cruel.

Quote:

"They (the Ancients) have estimated that Helios and the star of Hermès (Mercury), due to the common character of their nature, have the faculty to accomplish both effects (benefic and malefic) and that they are susceptible to undergo modifications notably from the others planets whom they approach." (brackets added)
sourced from Section 5, Benefic and Malefic Planets, of Book I of the Tetrabiblos, Claudius Ptolemy :smile:

It seems that thereafter, during Mediaeval times, Sun morphed to being a pure Benefic - even more so during Renaissance

Moog

Sag rising has the fewest functional malefics; Moon and Rahu and Ketu (who are always functionally malefic).

The Moon is malefic due to it's rulership of the 8th

Your married life might be difficult due to Venus in 8 joined with 8 lord Moon

House lord of 7, mercury, is combust. That part of it's cycle is quite weak.

retinoid

Your lord of the seventh is in the 8th conjoined with the moon...it shouldn't be problematic, but it may be delayed to having a good marriage possibly due to you being more focused on attaining goals in your life such as financial or having too high of expectations. If you marry it will most likely be suddenly, so searching for a spouse is probably useless. I don't really believe in finding planets that are malefic/benefic....fact is, all planets have their natures and their relationships to other planets are what makes them positive/negative to those aspects of life...in my opinion :)

chaitupicasso

Your lord of the seventh is in the 8th conjoined with the moon...it shouldn't be problematic, but it may be delayed to having a good marriage possibly due to you being more focused on attaining goals in your life such as financial or having too high of expectations. If you marry it will most likely be suddenly, so searching for a spouse is probably useless. I don't really believe in finding planets that are malefic/benefic....fact is, all planets have their natures and their relationships to other planets are what makes them positive/negative to those aspects of life...in my opinion :)

Thank you retinoid and as i told before my aim was to become a film director :) so may be it took some time but can you tell me in which area my horoscope is not good at? some astros told me that my married life is not that good but just want to make sure what exactly the problem is there in my marriage is it health problem or sex problem or lack of understanding/related to children what exactly is it ? I want to know about that so that if any thing i could do i will do that :bandit:

retinoid

Thank you retinoid and as i told before my aim was to become a film director :) so may be it took some time but can you tell me in which area my horoscope is not good at? some astros told me that my married life is not that good but just want to make sure what exactly the problem is there in my marriage is it health problem or sex problem or lack of understanding/related to children what exactly is it ? I want to know about that so that if any thing i could do i will do that :bandit:

It looks like marriage could be challenged. How exactly, well it could be financial reasons or you may feel it is burden in a sense. You want intimacy deeply, but there are delays in the least to that and if it happens it will occur suddenly. But again, astrology is not so specific. And you can change your horoscope by being aware. Your chart is the effects of karma, you are not predestined for anything unless you are unconscious.

chaitupicasso

Thanks retinoid

One more doubt is there any indications on my chart that i may have secret affairs with women after age30+ ?? or multiple marriages?

dhundhun

Saturn is most melefic planet in chart, although it favors you through superiors. It hurts emotions, feelings, companionship and relationship. Also it can make you to act abruptly, in an unexpected way.

chaitupicasso

Saturn is most melefic planet in chart, although it favors you through superiors. It hurts emotions, feelings, companionship and relationship. Also it can make you to act abruptly, in an unexpected way.

Dhundhun ji you may be right some times i act abruptly and realize after that and felt bad for it..So can you tell me how is my married life ? One astrologer recently told that if i marry before 30 then it would lead to divorce..One more thing i wanted to know is there any chance of my marriage or dating relationship changes from time to time?

What are the measures i need to take care to get rid of it? Gem stone or any other kind of remedy which can help

Thank you for the reply

dhundhun

Dhundhun ji you may be right some times i act abruptly and realize after that and felt bad for it..So can you tell me how is my married life ? One astrologer recently told that if i marry before 30 then it would lead to divorce..One more thing i wanted to know is there any chance of my marriage or dating relationship changes from time to time?

What are the measures i need to take care to get rid of it? Gem stone or any other kind of remedy which can help

Thank you for the reply

You might have inclination for flirting relationship, but you are likely to be forced by circumstances, such as family, friends, etc. It is hard to say about divorce.

chaitupicasso

You might have inclination for flirting relationship, but you are likely to be forced by circumstances, such as family, friends, etc. It is hard to say about divorce.

Dhundun ji one last one as i created new topic about that i was wondering is there any chance of strenthen my relationship with emerald stone??

I used emerald when i m studying bsc and at that point of i was completely changed
1) I never attended college regularly but after wearing emerald i used to go to college and my friends in my college also not able to understand that

2) I am a calm person but after using it i suddely was able to chat with lot of people and make them laugh all over the time and they all used to enjhoy chatting with me

So i was wondering is there any chance of strenthening my relationship/ability to talk with emerald stone ( pacha ) ??

Can you tell me what may be the impact of emerald stone on my horoscope?
People told me to use kanaka pushya rag but frankly i saw lot of difference when using emerald..Is it because of the dasa at that period or the gem stone effect still i am not able to figure it out ..

Thank you

dhundhun

Emerald will improve your communication in the sense that other party would find you more consistent in speech, behavior and commitment.

However every stone has its life. If someone can remember, let me know. For example pearl has two years and eleven months. Diamond has seven years. After that life, gem stone become ineffective. I don't remember life of emerald for wearer. Find it and if you come across that list, update me. It should be around three years. After that you need to change it.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

chaitupicasso

Emerald will improve your communication in the sense that other party would find you more consistent in speech, behavior and commitment.

However every stone has its life. If someone can remember, let me know. For example pearl has two years and eleven months. Diamond has seven years. After that life, gem stone become ineffective. I don't remember life of emerald for wearer. Find it and if you come across that list, update me. It should be around three years. After that you need to change it.

Good Luck.

Thank you once again dhundhun ji actually i clearly know the difference with emerald and without it.. Yesterday i had a fight with a girl and i am not able to do any thing because i know that i was wrong.. But honestly to be speaking i am facing this problems from last few months..Its like i m ot in control in terms of what ever i am speaking or doing and once it reaches to peak point i have to face trouble from the others and have to listen to their bad words and unable to do any thing ..Its like i am only doing this without my heart and soul and may be because of the bad planets or bad time..I m not a bad person but because of all these things happening in my life i am thinking in a very bad way which includes taking revenge etc..

Regarding stone life i searched about it but no results in google..can any one clarify that? Because original stones are so costly now a days so if i need to change every 3 years i need to start earning money..

Can any one explain honestly what is the real problem in my chart? I m started to think about revenge,murder,etc.. Because i am not able to take things and i m very frustrated right now because of what ever i done.. I am not able to convince the other persons that i am not that bad...

The astrologer who wrote my kundali wrote that i may even go to jail is there any one who can clarify me regarding this?

What are the measures should i need to take care because of all these problems i am not able to concentrate on my career..

Last edited: