Liz Greene's Psychological Horoscope Analysis

Zuri

Has anyone gotten the psychological horoscope analysis of your personality done by Liz Greene over at Astro.com? If so, did it reveal something about you that you previously didn't realize? Is it worth the price tag? Just curious...

jsummerfield

I purchased the report when I was just starting out learning astrology! I thought it was worth the price tag. It explained a lot of my own behavior and identified a lot of feelings I've felt and the causes of those feelings that I hadn't been able to put a finger on.

MTTY05

I've never ordered it so I can't say how good/bad it is. But I can say that I'd probably never pay that much money for a computer-generated report.

IleneK

Premium Member
Has anyone gotten the psychological horoscope analysis of your personality done by Liz Greene over at Astro.com? If so, did it reveal something about you that you previously didn't realize? Is it worth the price tag? Just curious...

I'm not one to really get even live chart interpretations, but I read Liz Greene extensively. I was on the fence about an automated interpretation but finally decided to get her report. It was remarkable; I really don't understand how a computer-generated report could be so nuanced.

I do recommend it; it points out and reinforces subtleties that I was not aware of.

StillOne

I bought it and liked it. Haven't read it in a bit so thanks for the reminder to go back and check.

Maybe even better is the Relationship Horoscope by Liz on the same site. I found this to be uncannily accurate in a few instances. Highly recommended.