Lilith conjunct sun aspect in synastry

2Gemini

I was wondering if anyone would care to cast some light on some less "profused" aspects in synastry (as long as definitions go)?
These are (almost) virtually impossible to find on the net.
I scouted various forums and astrology sites before I opened this thread so hopefully more people will benefit from this.
OK.
Here they are: - Sun conj Lilith
- Vertex opposite Moon (I know, I know... most people say only conjunctions count, but still...)
- Descendant conj Vertex
- Venus square Chiron (some say is the aspect of "the forbidden fruit)
- Pluto square ascendant
- Moon inconjunction Chiron
- Sun inconjunction Node

If you have more please feel free to add.

I am also curious about "minor aspect" like the quintile, bi-quintile, semisextile, sesquiquadrate and so on.
How much weight they have once the relationship is established?

Neptune Rising

Hi there

I had this Sun conjunct Lilith aspect with a guy I once had a romance with. Its sometimes hard to single out a single aspect in itself, and there is not alot of information out there about Lilith aspects.

With Lilith, who is the Lilith, and who is the Sun person? I would imagine that its not a 'boring' relationship? I have found that the Sun person tends to draw things out of the Lilith person, maybe that the Lilith found hard to express previously...

In my synastry with a guy, he was the Sun, and I was the Lilith... It was an interesting experience! :w00t: I'm also really getting to know Lilith and her energies as I have progressed Sun conjunct progressed Lilith, with transiting Lilith conjuncting now...

NR

2Gemini

Hello:biggrin:

Your quote: Its sometimes hard to single out a single aspect in itself
I agree...
That's the problem of self taught Gemini.
My astrology knowledge is reduced to interpreting one aspect at the time, while the big picture usually eludes me.
I guess I am just trying to define those decisive elements that make the difference when two people meet. You know: it's been said a 1000 times- you can have great aspects with someone and yet you don't click.
Then again: you meet people with whom you just- C L I C K.
That's why I am turning my attention towards other, maybe more obscure, parts of astrology.

In this case: his Sun- my Lilith.
I'm guessing it matters to a certain degree whether is his Sun on my Lilith or vice versa, because of the early gender conditioning causing different perceptions of the same energy.

Could you tell me more about your experience?:love:?
Those rare bits that I found on this combo talked about domination, competition, obsession... again, I agree you cannot identify a single culprit in an intense relationship.

But somehow: Sun conj Lilith just has a magnetic ring to it, hasn't it?:tongue:

Lucky me: whatta coincidence! How is your research doing? How's Lilith influence manifesting in your life.

Thanks for your input