Marriage Reading Please?

I'm a 21-year-old woman who's never been in a relationship before. I know I'm still young, but I was wondering if my chart indicates any marriages in my future.

Attachments

• astrochart.gif
    astrochart.gif
    71.9 KB · Views: 34
please specify your gender, cos its very important to know the person's gender to find his/her marriage and guy's should be seen through moon and girl's should be seen through her sun.

which would help one predict the number of marriages and love interests ;)

Zarathu

Account Closed
Western Astrology doesn't generally view astrology as Fate. Getting married is usually a long process of dating and then moving toward marriage and then finally getting married. However, in the east, someone is chosen for you and you simply get married.

But you are from the USA, at least in situation.

Perhaps you could explain yourself a bit, or if you believe that astrology is fate, then repost the question in the Vedic Section.

In any case, in the USA dating comes before marriage.

Western or vedic, In a person's chart if he/she has awesome favor for a divorce and it does happens.

I saw a person's western chart and it clearly showed he will get divorce and He did. wasn't that fated already for him in his chart on the day he was born :confused:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Western or vedic, In a person's chart if he/she has awesome favor for a divorce and it does happens.

I saw a person's western chart and it clearly showed he will get divorce and He did. wasn't that fated already for him in his chart on the day he was born :confused:

Maybe, but she asked about marriage. I don't believe in fate. In the best of times, I know someone who specialized in death in chart, and he said that despite clear indicators of death some people simply refuse to die. Astrology is only right 75% of the time, because at least in the WEST most people have enough free will to make changes if they want to enough. I know its rare. I spent 40 years in mental health counseling, but I know people who turned their lives around in many ways.

In fact, I can even predict whether a person will be able to change enough. Its one of the Seven Quotients of Natal Astrology©(my book).

IMO, you got one of the 75% times when the divorce happened. In any case, ending of things that are ongoing down hill are easier to predict than beginnings of things that take a long time to develop.

poyi

Premium Member
Maybe, but she asked about marriage. I don't believe in fate. In the best of times, I know someone who specialized in death in chart, and he said that despite clear indicators of death some people simply refuse to die. Astrology is only right 75% of the time, because at least in the WEST most people have enough free will to make changes if they want to enough. I know its rare. I spent 40 years in mental health counseling, but I know people who turned their lives around in many ways.

In fact, I can even predict whether a person will be able to change enough. Its one of the Seven Quotients of Natal Astrology©(my book).

IMO, you got one of the 75% times when the divorce happened. In any case, ending of things that are ongoing down hill are easier to predict than beginnings of things that take a long time to develop.

I agree with your statement, depending on the environment and social system the same chart will really act differently if you were in the country with less advanced health service system. A very fortunate/misfortune chart can mean totally different things in different society/cultures.

In Chinese philosophy and occult practice, often says The Timing of the Sky, the Opportunities of the Earth and the Harmony among People. The right time, right place and right people. Each component can totally alternate one's destiny.

We must consider the opportunities available to the native at the place one is in with the timing of the sky. The people one met and will meet, accumulated over the course of life can change the native's destiny. There is room for manipulations....and that is how Feng Shui came from. Since ancient time, it is believed that the harmony among people including within oneself is the highest rated factor to alternate one's fate. Your attitude of the situations put on you will give the final definition of happiness or unhappiness to you yourself. Rather you will gain or loss from the situation that is up to you to judge. Your internal peace within yourself and with others will conclude the definition of such fate and you are welcome to change so!

Last edited:
Western Astrology doesn't generally view astrology as Fate. Getting married is usually a long process of dating and then moving toward marriage and then finally getting married. However, in the east, someone is chosen for you and you simply get married.

But you are from the USA, at least in situation.

Perhaps you could explain yourself a bit, or if you believe that astrology is fate, then repost the question in the Vedic Section.

In any case, in the USA dating comes before marriage.

I'm pretty new to astrology so please forgive me if I leave anything out.

I don't believe astrology is fate, but I think it indicates whether or not certain things have a higher chance of happening to you. Free will is certainly a game changer though.

As for more about my personal life, I've been extremely focused on my education and am getting my master's this fall. Since I'm socially awkward, the dating scene has never been much of a presence in my life. I'm not too desperate when it comes to relationships and marriage, but I would like to know whether or not these things have a chance of happening in my future.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28536

ASTROLOGY
AND
MARRIAGE
The Influence of Planetary Action
in Courtship and Married Life
By
SEPHARIAL

The LAST PAGE, so beautiful:

"Matrimony is after all but the response of human nature to the universal laws of polarity, of attraction and repulsion, of mutual interchange of vibrations. A body that is attracted to another is negative to it, and after attraction, becomes positively charged, and when saturation point is reached it is repelled. If marriage began and ended with this series of operations, there would be much misery in the world. True marriage is grounded in a deep sympathy and understanding which ahs no selfish ends to serve and no desire to satisfy that is not mutual."
[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
please specify your gender, cos its very important to know the person's gender to find his/her marriage and guy's should be seen through moon and girl's should be seen through her sun.

which would help one predict the number of marriages and love interests ;)

I have 4 sun aspects: sun trine jupiter, sun conjunct uranus, sun conjunct neptune, and sun square ascendant. Does that mean I have 4 potential love interests/marriages?

kshantaram

Premium Member
Ms Cloudy,

venus-mars lords 1/7 placed scorpio-sagittarius 2/12 neigbouring friendly signs lords mars-jupiter, thus scope for mutual relationship in marriage seeking keen mutual attraction and relationship.

jupiter aspects aries 7th and lord mars placed jupiter's own sagittarius, thus protective of relationship/marriage, although saturn makes debilated aspect over aries 7th.

7th lord mars over the 3rd, 9th from aries, could suggest luck for the spouse/lucky spouse.

moon-venus conjunct scorpio 2nd for family, moon debilated,

secretive, reserved, occult scorpio, occut aptitudes towards subjects like astrology while venus also joins.

debilation of moon cancelled as venus lord of it's elevation joins, thus slow pace of family and finances.

leo 11th for gains and friendships inimical for the libra ascendant tending to stress and delays. jupiter lord 6th over the 11th unfriendly virgo, critical thinking and attitude, perfectionist, putting off friends/friendships/relationship perhaps; while jupiter retrograde reviewing and delaying things. jupiter retrograde towards inimical leo 11th cusp.

while jupiter 11th may suggest gains from employment, teaching-facilitating-consulting-advisory roles. mercury lord 9th for luck over the 3rd fiery inspirational sagittarius for communications, sun-mercury-mars-rahu conjunct trine aspect from jupiter over own sagittarius - promoting initiative, communications, impressive writings, and administrative abilities, and good sibling relationships and gains therefrom.

mercury aspects own gemini 9th for luck and higher education.

ketu the separative node 9th could suggest distant lands, and distancing from father physically/psychologically.

saturn own acquarius 4th quadrant growth and riches in life through mass leadership/administrative/managerial roles autocratic in approach, reformist and innovative in approach, good for property matters. could have technical aptitude.

saturn makes enemy aspect over leo 10th impacting career, while also aspects moon-venus scorpio 2nd impacting finances-family-speech. moon scorpio debilated, debilation cancelled, hence slow pace of growth compounded by aspect from saturn.

placement of saturn 4th may have to be balanced by placement of other malefic planets over 1/4/7/8/12 houses, planets like sun-mars-rahu-ketu for mutual compatibility.

currently jupiter transits elevated cancer 9th for luck, trines and aspects moon-venus 2nd for family-finances, venus significator for marriage/relationship,

thus could promote relationship/family over the year, especially jupiter's mid-course nov-feb.

saturn transits saturn-rahu scorpio 2nd under stress, but contained by the trine aspect from jupiter.

next jupiter moves to leo 11th for gains and friendships mid-2014, and trines and aspects sun-mars-mercury, mars 7th lord, mercury 9th lord for luck, sun 11th lord for friendships, while jupiter leo aspects 7th house aries promoting marriage,

hence chance factor again jupiter's mid-course late 2014.

for moon scorpio,

moons cancer, libra, capricorn, taurus, aries, compatible in the order.

hope the generic observations help. hope jupiter's transit cancer/leo promote relationship-marriage over these two years,

although under stress and delay, as saturn transits moon-venus scorpio 2nd, and later jupiter transit inimical leo for the libra ascendant.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Ms Cloudy,

venus-mars lords 1/7 placed scorpio-sagittarius 2/12 neigbouring friendly signs lords mars-jupiter, thus scope for mutual relationship in marriage seeking keen mutual attraction and relationship.

jupiter aspects aries 7th and lord mars placed jupiter's own sagittarius, thus protective of relationship/marriage, although saturn makes debilated aspect over aries 7th.

7th lord mars over the 3rd, 9th from aries, could suggest luck for the spouse/lucky spouse.

secretive, reserved, occult scorpio, occut aptitudes towards subjects like astrology while venus also joins.

debilation of moon cancelled as venus lord of it's elevation joins, thus slow pace of family and finances.

leo 11th for gains and friendships inimical for the libra ascendant tending to stress and delays. jupiter lord 6th over the 11th unfriendly virgo, critical thinking and attitude, perfectionist, putting off friends/friendships/relationship perhaps; while jupiter retrograde reviewing and delaying things. jupiter retrograde towards inimical leo 11th cusp.

while jupiter 11th may suggest gains from employment, teaching-facilitating-consulting-advisory roles. mercury lord 9th for luck over the 3rd fiery inspirational sagittarius for communications, sun-mercury-mars-rahu conjunct trine aspect from jupiter over own sagittarius - promoting initiative, communications, impressive writings, and administrative abilities, and good sibling relationships and gains therefrom.

mercury aspects own gemini 9th for luck and higher education.

ketu the separative node 9th could suggest distant lands, and distancing from father physically/psychologically.

saturn own acquarius 4th quadrant growth and riches in life through mass leadership/administrative/managerial roles autocratic in approach, reformist and innovative in approach, good for property matters. could have technical aptitude.

saturn makes enemy aspect over leo 10th impacting career, while also aspects moon-venus scorpio 2nd impacting finances-family-speech. moon scorpio debilated, debilation cancelled, hence slow pace of growth compounded by aspect from saturn.

placement of saturn 4th may have to be balanced by placement of other malefic planets over 1/4/7/8/12 houses, planets like sun-mars-rahu-ketu for mutual compatibility.

currently jupiter transits elevated cancer 9th for luck, trines and aspects moon-venus 2nd for family-finances, venus significator for marriage/relationship,

thus could promote relationship/family over the year, especially jupiter's mid-course nov-feb.

saturn transits saturn-rahu scorpio 2nd under stress, but contained by the trine aspect from jupiter.

next jupiter moves to leo 11th for gains and friendships mid-2014, and trines and aspects sun-mars-mercury, mars 7th lord, mercury 9th lord for luck, sun 11th lord for friendships, while jupiter leo aspects 7th house aries promoting marriage,

for moon scorpio,

hope the generic observations help. hope jupiter's transit cancer/leo promote relationship-marriage over these two years,

although under stress and delay, as saturn transits moon-venus scorpio 2nd, and later jupiter transit inimical leo for the libra ascendant.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Wow, thanks for the detailed response! Weird that you mention distant lands and distance from my father since I will be traveling to another country in a few weeks to get my master's degree.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Ms Cloudy,

leo 11th for gains and friendships inimical for the libra ascendant tending to stress and delays. jupiter lord 6th over the 11th unfriendly virgo, critical thinking and attitude, perfectionist, putting off friends/friendships/relationship perhaps;

while jupiter retrograde reviewing and delaying things. jupiter retrograde towards inimical leo 11th cusp.

saturn makes enemy aspect over leo 10th impacting career, while also aspects moon-venus scorpio 2nd impacting finances-family-speech. moon scorpio debilated, debilation cancelled, hence slow pace of growth of family-finances, compounded by aspect from saturn.

for moon scorpio,

wishing well,

kshantaram

appreciate the prompt brief feedback.

glad proceeding for your Masters in foreign lands.

surprisingly no touch of feedback on relationship reading, which was the subject while initiating the thread.

or response to other aspects of the reading, career matters, etc.etc.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Cypocryphy

I'm a 21-year-old woman who's never been in a relationship before. I know I'm still young, but I was wondering if my chart indicates any marriages in my future.

Warning: This is a more traditional reading

Marriage will be a difficult pursuit for you, primarily because it is difficult for you to receive love or to feel that one is lovable, desirous or, even, worthy of love. And if you take Pluto into consideration, then this will be a situation of deep feelings that if blocked or hurt, possibly will lead to permanent scars.

Mars in your chart is under the beams of the Sun and out of sect, aspected by a retrograde Jupiter, in a state of detriment, also out-of-sect. Additionally, the Sun is experiencing an applying trine, which although mitigates some of Jupiter's inauspicious influence (despite being sinister), nonetheless, brings it to the forefront, especially as it is under its rulership.

What this all means is that your husband, whom it is uncertain that you will marry because of the adverse situation of your Moon and Venus, will be a thorn in your side and could possibly bring much sorrow. This will be due to his bombastic personality, possible flagrant cheating with your friends and acquaintances, as well as indulgences in earthy pursuits, such as drinking and womanizing. He is likely to be stingy, as well.

If you marry again, the second husband will be much better than the first, being much more of a companion and supportive.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

"Matrimony is after all but the response of human nature to the universal laws of polarity, of attraction and repulsion, of mutual interchange of vibrations. A body that is attracted to another is negative to it, and after attraction, becomes positively charged, and when saturation point is reached it is repelled. If marriage began and ended with this series of operations, there would be much misery in the world. True marriage is grounded in a deep sympathy and understanding which ahs no selfish ends to serve and no desire to satisfy that is not mutual."
[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

If only that were true. Relationships are always selfish, to one degree or another.

Warning: This is a more traditional reading

Marriage will be a difficult pursuit for you, primarily because it is difficult for you to receive love or to feel that one is lovable, desirous or, even, worthy of love. And if you take Pluto into consideration, then this will be a situation of deep feelings that if blocked or hurt, possibly will lead to permanent scars.

Mars in your chart is under the beams of the Sun and out of sect, aspected by a retrograde Jupiter, in a state of detriment, also out-of-sect. Additionally, the Sun is experiencing an applying trine, which although mitigates some of Jupiter's inauspicious influence (despite being sinister), nonetheless, brings it to the forefront, especially as it is under its rulership.

What this all means is that your husband, whom it is uncertain that you will marry because of the adverse situation of your Moon and Venus, will be a thorn in your side and could possibly bring much sorrow. This will be due to his bombastic personality, possible flagrant cheating with your friends and acquaintances, as well as indulgences in earthy pursuits, such as drinking and womanizing. He is likely to be stingy, as well.

If you marry again, the second husband will be much better than the first, being much more of a companion and supportive.

Thanks for your reading :smile: That first paragraph is spot on! It's something that I'm trying to work on though.

Another question: Does my chart say anything about what age I'll be when/if I get married?

Cypocryphy

Thanks for your reading :smile: That first paragraph is spot on! It's something that I'm trying to work on though.

Another question: Does my chart say anything about what age I'll be when/if I get married?

Yes. There is a way, but it would require some effort on my part, and at the moment, I don't have too much time. But if time does permit, I will look for you.