Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 04-04-2013, 09:34 PM

Red face Pls help me understand this guy

I recently got to know a nice guy who also seems to be quite attracted to me. His stay abroad for a few weeks prevented things from developing. He's been back for a while and still makes an effort about me (we dance, he makes compliments, this sort of thing) but we are pretty insecure with each other, which has led to some misunderstandings. So I thought that I would love to have some clarity and plucked up the courage to ask him for a date. In return he just smiled, hugged me very warmly, and said "see ya on Friday" (which is an event where we often meet for dancing). What happened to the good old "yes, no, i have to think about it?" - no idea what this means. So I asked the question if he would get back to me about this date and if this would actually happen - and got mixed signals again in this horary chart:

* There's this multiple conj. of my significator and his and the . translates the light to him. Good despite combustion?
* rx in house 1 squaring the = further delays?
* Not sure about the role of trining the stellium and the moon. It's in detriment (but in its own term) and in house 8, so probably pretty weak.
* The moon trines some arabic parts, like desire and lovers. Not sure this is important here.

So, is this a yes or a no? Please help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_anonymous.69625.29704.jpg (74.0 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Milber; 04-04-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Unread 05-09-2013, 06:59 AM

Re: Pls help me understand this guy

Hi,

You = Venus via rulership of the 1st house
He = Mars via 7th house

Whilst he is very strong in Aries, you (Ven) are in your sign of detriment, and cadent, so won't be able to do much, although you move towards him (Ven follows Mars). May I ask if he works abroad? Mars is entering into its own house, so he will be self-focused. That Saturn is rolling back into the 1st house, which also points at a no. Don't think things are going to improve, I'm afraid. I would just play along, as in enjoy his complany, w/o having much hope, if that is possible at all.

AQ7

Tags
date, horary, love, understand