Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-23-2011, 12:42 PM

Saturn venus double whammy

In synastry, my partners Saturn biquintile my Venus... And his Venus semi square my Saturn....

What does it mean? Would it work out?

Unread 11-23-2011, 01:33 PM

Re: Saturn venus double whammy

Hi. Since these aspects are minor ones, what are the orbs? If they are more than a degree or so from exact, you may feel very little from them.

As with all synastry aspects, it depends on each of you experiences your own Venus energies and your own Saturn energies. It is the energies that we are unfamiliar with and/or do not 'like' that create problems when triggered by the planets or points of someone close.

There is nothing inherently bad about Venus Saturn contacts as long as each person is aware that the other person's expression of values and tastes may trigger fears and insecurities. With this realisation, one is in a position to respond growthfully to the fears, rather than lapsing into the more destructive Saturn tendencies of criticism and withdrawal.

Venus Saturn can be a sign of an enduring relationship if the Saturn fears are handled responsibly, but as I say, these are very much minor aspects.

Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks, page 118
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:55 PM

It might be helpful to see your charts - these are, as miquar says, very minor aspects and there may be more important factors you are overlooking.
Unread 11-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawnnely View Post
In synastry, my partners Saturn biquintile my Venus... And his Venus semi square my Saturn....

What does it mean? Would it work out?
not many would use these aspects in synastry and the orb has to be not more than 3'

Relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

Tags
double, saturn, venus, whammy