Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-17-2011, 03:29 AM

Synastry: Venus/Pluto Square double whammy?

Her Venus-in-Cancer Square my Pluto-in-Libra
My Venus-in-Capricorn Square her Pluto-in-Libra

Venus opposite Venus stands out to me as well as both signs are cardinal and 'complimentary' on many levels...

any thoughts or suggestions?

Unread 10-18-2011, 03:29 PM

Re: Synastry: Venus/Pluto Square double whammy?

When Venus and Pluto connect like that, you are likely to experience intensely deep passions in this relationship. There could be swings from love to hate and back again. Each of you may try to control the other person's love and the way they express it. There will be possessiveness and trying to exclude any other people from the relationship. There may be "game playing" where you manipulate each other by what you reveal or don't reveal about yourself. There will be efforts to change the other person into what you think they should be.

Pluto will dredge up primal feelings from deep within, stuff from old relationships and from childhood even, that actually has nothing to do with this relationship....complexes that you thought were finished with but which are now being fed and revived by the interaction of these 2 planets. If you look deep within yourself, you'll realise that what "pushes your buttons" has little to do with the other person, but has to do with you and what you expect to get from another person (depending of course on your natal chart).

You might find that some aspects of the relationship seem remarkably similar to previous relationships where Venus and Pluto were involved.

How do Venus and Pluto look in the composite chart? That's a 3rd 'person' that you will have to accommodate in the way you relate to each other. EDIT - I see you've had your composite chart looked at by others. Venus in the 8th opposite Pluto...well, you 2 are in for a heavy dose of transformation. It's transform or die (for the relationship). Whether you 2 can individually accommodate that, is for you to discover. And it's not just "for now". For however long you are both together, this energy will always be pressing "change" upon you, dredging up old "stuff" until frankly there is nothing left to dredge. An ongoing roller-coaster, I suspect, requiring great inner strength.

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 10-18-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Tags
double, square, synastry, venus or pluto, whammy