Did I get the job?

PurpleReign

I just got off the phone with the interviewer, I'm not sure what to make of it. I've had such bad luck landing a job the last few months I'm afraid to say I feel good or bad about it. I cast the chart immediately after getting off the phone and I asked "Will I get the job?" And here it is. I'm Jupiter in the first house, which seems strong, and it does positively aspect Mercury, which is the job. However, moon is making weak aspects and my opposition is Mercury just as the job is. I don't know what to make of this.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 35

Gemini888

Oh ok then, thanks for clarifying.

You're right that Jupiter and Merc trine each other. But they are still 9 deg apart. Before Merc can make that trine to Jupiter, it has to go through the square with Uranus. So Uranus kinds of breaks the perfection of the matter here. Moon doesn't look promising either. It opposes Venus but Venus is combusted by the Sun. There is also Mars too, and Moon doesn't have any soft aspect with it.

But because this is the same job you talked about and the last chart was pretty promising, I spent a larger amount of time than I should looking for a way out for you. And I think I can still see some positivity here. The Moon/Sun opposition is actually separating. So now the only aspect Moon has is with Mars. Mars is under the Sun beam, but we are lucky enough to have Mars forming a trine with Uranus, and especially moving toward Regulus :w00t: Mars is also lord of 5H, the house of luck. And although Uranus sits there too, it forms a trine to Saturn, lord of 3H (because this is an interview). Neptune, lord of 4H, also forms a sextile to Saturn. Saturn conj Pluto but it has two good aspects to negate Pluto's negative effect.

So taking these all into account, I think what happened here is that the interview was going pretty well, then at one point the interviewer asked you something that you weren't prepared for (Uranus is also lord of 3H). You just answered as you saw fit and now you are very unsure whether you answered it right (Neptune/Jupiter square). It could be a question related to money (2H Saturn and 8H Merc). But maybe the interviewer is considering your answer. Could be that they aren't too impressed by the answer, but they think it is acceptable. Maybe that's because they agree with the salary or something (2H Saturn) So best case scenario, you will be accepted for the job. You just don't get to have the position you hope for (especially when Venus, lord of the house of hope 11H, is combusted by Sun). That could be the implication of the 6H thing I talked about in the previous thread.

And just for fun, did the interview somehow involve legal matter?

Last edited:

PurpleReign

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at the chart! No, it doesn’t involve legal matters, the field is business-related. I feel like my answers were okay, but it was a phone interview and I hate those - it was one constant “um” after another throughout my answer while I was trying to formulate my thoughts. I definitely prefer face to face interviews. I had notes in front of me, though, so I guess that was a positive.

I don’t think getting hired for a different position is an option, though. This is a professional position where you need to have the educational background and qualifications, so it isn’t likely they won’t make an offer for this but give me something else.

We’ll see how it goes. I’m not keeping my hopes up because I’ve been nothing but disappointed before, but maybe the fact that I’m represented by Jupiter will be helpful to me :p

Thanks again!

PR

Gemini888

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at the chart! No, it doesn’t involve legal matters, the field is business-related. I feel like my answers were okay, but it was a phone interview and I hate those - it was one constant “um” after another throughout my answer while I was trying to formulate my thoughts. I definitely prefer face to face interviews. I had notes in front of me, though, so I guess that was a positive.

I don’t think getting hired for a different position is an option, though. This is a professional position where you need to have the educational background and qualifications, so it isn’t likely they won’t make an offer for this but give me something else.

We’ll see how it goes. I’m not keeping my hopes up because I’ve been nothing but disappointed before, but maybe the fact that I’m represented by Jupiter will be helpful to me :p

Thanks again!

PR
We'll see where it goes. Could be that something you haven't accounted for is about to emerge, who knows? In the meantime please keep us updated.

PurpleReign

We'll see where it goes. Could be that something you haven't accounted for is about to emerge, who knows? In the meantime please keep us updated.

I'll definitely keep you updated. I doubt I have it, though. I don't have luck in this area, so it makes sense that it'll go to someone else. Don't know what to do anymore. I want to go back to school and get another graduate degree, but I can't do that with no money coming in.

PurpleReign

Looks like a straight No.

Moon next opposes mars from your 3rd house of communication.

Could the weak 3rd house be the fact that she had to hang up and call me back because we kept breaking up the first couple of minutes? There were technical difficulties and she said she was going to try to hang up and call again, so she did, and after she called me back the reception was fine.

Gemini888

Could the weak 3rd house be the fact that she had to hang up and call me back because we kept breaking up the first couple of minutes? There were technical difficulties and she said she was going to try to hang up and call again, so she did, and after she called me back the reception was fine.
And then what happened next?

PurpleReign

And then what happened next?

How do you mean? After she hung up and called me again, the reception was better and we continued the interview like normal. I think I'm a little awkward on phone interviews because I prefer face to face, because you can't read the person over the phone and anticipate when they'll speak so you don't accidently speak over them. And I had a few "ums" when I didn't have a script in front me (some questions I anticipated and wrote the answer down). Maybe I answered too long? I don't know.

But after the technical difficulty (I tried putting her on speaker and that didn't work, so I said I'll plug in my headphones and that didn't work, so she said she will hang up and call again -- and that finally worked). You don't think she lied and said it was fine even though we kept breaking up throughout my answers, do you?

Gemini888

You don't think she lied and said it was fine even though we kept breaking up throughout my answers, do you?
How do I know? I didn't present at that time. I just want to know if anything else happened suddenly apart from that, just to confirm that Uranus thing.