Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 08-11-2019, 08:28 AM

Do you have any incredible personal Yod stories to share?

Natal Yods can act out very intensely and strangely. Many Yod stories of famous people can be read on the internet.

But if you have any stories how your Yod has been manifested and impacted your life, I'd like to hear.

I want to be inspired.

Unread 08-11-2019, 05:54 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Do you have any incredible personal Yod stories to share?

I can't answer your question personally because I don't have any yods in my chart, but here's a thread that clearly shows a yod-related experience: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=101903
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 08-12-2019, 02:27 AM

I might have a yod in my chart: my asc. is Pisces 12, and I have Jupiter in Leo at 16 degree and Pluto in Libra at 16 degree. But I don't know if asc. counts as being a part of a yod.
Unread 08-12-2019, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
I can't answer your question personally because I don't have any yods in my chart, but here's a thread that clearly shows a yod-related experience: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=101903

That girl's Yod has a quite wide orb.

But I'm familiar with that experience

How one can solve this puzzle?
Unread 08-12-2019, 03:41 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
That girl's Yod has a quite wide orb.
The sextile in it does, but not the quincunxes. Her Mars has a 3 degree orb of quincunx with each of the other planets. If the quincunxes had a much wider orb, it probably wouldn't count, but there's more wiggle room with a sextile, especially when the moon or sun is involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
But I'm familiar with that experience

How one can solve this puzzle?
In her case, it had a lot to do with owning her Mars. She messaged me a year or two after that discussion and said she'd kept referring back to what I said about Mars, and it was really helping her. She didn't go into the specifics of how, but it really resonated for her.

In your case, consider the planets involved.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!

Last edited by Osamenor; 08-12-2019 at 03:47 AM.
Unread 08-12-2019, 04:44 AM

She is very aware...

She is able to see the danger before she throws herself into a Yod trap.

Unlike me....

Actually any description and dissertation found on the internet about the Yod aspect pattern is too romantic, pinky-minky and idealistic.

I have a similar dilemma as that girl now I'm sure that my Yod is playing with me so no need to blame Saturn any more... It seems he's innocent

Actually the Yod is like an annoying switch box puzzle with three switches. If you want to turn on all three... 'Finger of God' will turn off one (or two) for you.

You may have it all but you may not have it all at the same time.

The sextiles of my Yod:

Mars/Saturn H5 Sco
Jupiter H6 Cap

Apex:

Sun/Venus H12 Gem

Boomerang:

Uranus H6 Sag

All orbs are <1

I want to settle down permanently in Asia, get a good source of income, get a satisfying sex life.

Before my Saturn Return all three switches were at the 'OFF' position. No sex life, no job/income, didn't like to stay in Europe.

So far I managed to turn on 2 switches (H12 and H6). I stay in Asia and I have a source of income. But I can't turn on the H5 switch because I'm in a marriage with an Asian. If I exit my marriage and try to improve my sex life then I must go back to Europe. So the switches will be turned off.

But I think there is a way to turn on all the switches somehow but some information is missing.

Actually this is a test from the divine..... Will I be able to solve the puzzle?

Wonder what Uranus means at the Boomerang....

Tags
incredible, personal, share, stories